This country is a fucking lunatic asylum

This country is a fucking lunatic asylum
I can't live here anymore
Someone please help me

Attached: wewuznazis.jpg (1075x649, 230K)

go back to mexico, faggot

Proud boys are hardly a white supremacist group. Even the FBI had to retract that statement. No idea about the other group though.

There's nothing wrong with non-whites becoming white supremacists

Fuck it.
The second we lose gun rights I'm shopping for a new citizenship lmao

It's retarded like everything in this country right now
Politics is a fucking joke now
Literally everything is a meme
It's unbearable

Attached: pol white nationalists.jpg (1440x1080, 306K)

>tfw these are the people who are going to lynch me on the Day of the Rope

just start drinking and hope when you regain consciousness something has changed

Attached: 13598780-6766-4EA2-9D03-01008EEAF812.gif (500x252, 995K)

And they all post here

Attached: pol meet irl.jpg (2048x1536, 817K)

Attached: pol meeting.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

Don't forget these guys.

Attached: pol militia meet.jpg (678x381, 70K)

Not white supremacist either. But really, the only reason Gavin McInnes built his group around "Western chauvinism" is because his own life goes against white nationalism so he can't really be it.

I can guarantee you that if Gavin had his racial awakening prior to meeting his native American wife and had children he would be a full blown white nationalist. Same with Owen Benjamin who (despite being far more insane than Gavin) who would probably be shooting up places if he wasn't part Jewish and married to a Mexican with children and is now in cope mode 24/7.

I hate this country so fucking much

Well, according to biblical prophecy, all forms of society are supposed to break down when the beginning of the end draws near.

In the book of Daniel, it states that 70 weeks (of Israel) is something to watch to anticipate global events. If you don't know, one week = one year in the bible for this prophecy. Israel is not supposed to have a 71st year. Ever since Israel became officially recognized as a state in 1948, with it's anniversary every May 14th, the 70 years are depleted and time is up with May 14th soon approaching.

Every other prophecy has been fulfilled so far, except Daniel's 70th week. Just throwing this out there, whether you believe the Bible or not.

When the Antichrist finally shows up I'm on his side

>hurrrrrr durrrrr urrrrr durrrrr

Attached: ADBCFEBC-0C9C-49EE-8A5A-E5EF0E2A8F69.gif (492x376, 337K)

>horrifying stuff going on all over the world for decades
>'Murica has an ouchie
>must be the Endtimes!

Don't the proud boys have a black leader now or something like that? How can you call them a white supremacist group with a straight face, its insane.
I don't know enough about Owen Benjamin, I looked at one of his videos and only saw him rambling like an insane dude constantly.

Fuck off, this is a pagan board

i don't think you should put much worth in the existence of such groups, specially when they're ridiculed by pretty much everyone

Attached: Soldier With PPS43(resized).jpg (670x477, 77K)

Who would've guess that not only rightard soĆ½boys but also non-whites are having an identity crisis

The one on the right in the flannel is cute

Unironically more diverse than the left lmao.

Attached: Ci7V02mXIAAs3eN.jpg (1200x900, 151K)

based. we need more chaos. please export more lunacy.

Self-hate is not a new concept. This board reeks of that a lot of times.

>All Americans dabbing on leftists
It's like the 50s all over again.

Attached: 1521683418753.gif (600x450, 1001K)

Imagine being this new to Jow Forums to still hate yourself, I stopped that 5 years ago.

I don't know, the journalists are large uninformed on this subject so it is bound to lead to errors but is also sometimes malicious in the sense that they know that it isn't white supremacy but write it anyway. In the case of Pride Boys I wouldn't call them white supremacist, but it is known that despite the token Asian or Black here and there, the group mostly consists of people who would describe themselves as alt-right or in that sphere. It has been commented on by people like Mike Enoch and Richard Spencer that privately a lot of the members are white nationalists.

Owen Benjamin is just one of those guys who will say a lot of anti-Jew and racist things but then claim he is not racist. I put him in the same group as Vox Day (one of his new father figures), though Vox Day is even more crazy.

They call themselves "Proud Boys", while their symbol is a white cock on a dark background.
At least I couldn't talk about those wannabe-fascists with a straight face.

It's just the self-hating 56% crowd doing anything in their power to claim the coveted title of white.

Attached: DDmpJlMXgAA1wvE.jpg orig.jpg (1241x1604, 181K)

I'm not sure who this picture is supposed to offend. Jow Forums or envious far-left fags who wished they had that much diversity.

Why do leaves always post the dumbest comments?