How do I get a job if I have no experience and don't you dare say volunteer

How do I get a job if I have no experience and don't you dare say volunteer.

Attached: 1552877812743.png (469x452, 277K)

unpaid internship

Not here, not for me, not for you. Get a good internet connection and start streaming like anything4views.

Apply for cashier at the supermarket or McDonald's

Literally just lie. Make up a job on your resume.

there's plenty of entry level jobs that don't require experience. just get on a job search website and type in entry level position

you "volunteer" to do slave work as an internship and then get lucky after 2-3 of them

Maybe in the USA not here and especially not where I'm from (Brisbane)

lie about some freelancer shit

They only hire kids because they get paid $4 less.

Read up on the job and just lie, experience is subjective and isn’t all that important unless maybe you’re going to fly a plane or perform brain surgery.
Once you’re in, show some interest, be reliable, become good friends with the employer and colleagues and they won’t drop you.

In this day and age you basically have three options:
1. NEET
2. Learn C++ or Python and freelance
3. Trade stocks

Anyone of those works

>freelance
considering how much it pays that's basically volunteering

whoa calm down yo lil bogan

Well its better than nothing.
I've done some jobs where i freelance and make websites for people, sure the pay isnt fantastic but its like 40 hours total work for a bad monthly pay so i get to work 1 week in a month and then live like a NEET
Its alright

How do I get into trading stocks? I have very little money to invest a few hundred dollars and would almost need a guarantee return.

Agreed. I want to get into it but I've no interest in actually doing some proper work in webshit, what a shame
could probably survive pretty well like that here

You dont have 100's of places saying now hiring 1000$ sign on bonus? They're evereare here I also get 1000 bucks for every person i reference

make your own job.
i have a gardening business and i hire teenager slaves to do all the work for me.
making a small business is pretty easy if you're willing to go through all the regulations and bureaucracy and have the time and motivation to build it up from 0.

Well you can start small by learning how to swingtrade pennystocks, you could easily make a 1-2% return a week if you get good at it.
Then you just snowball that until you have enough money to put it into real stocks, rinse and repeat.

The final step is to put all your money into a index fund and just live off of the yearly payouts.
Most index funds provide you with the equivalent of a monthly pay of 4-5k USD with a lump sum of around 100k in the fund.

Actively trading every day this process would take you maybe 10-15 years of skillfull trading and a pinch of luck.

Sorry, make that 1000k lol

1000k sounds like a lot right now but remember you're working with interest.
The real grind is getting your first big sum of money, after a while the snowball effect kicks in and even if you didnt chase higher return rates you would still get exponentially more money on every successful investment

>C++
>freelance

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Pro tip : Even if recruiters asks for experience, you don't always need it

There are a lot of companies that need individual projects done but dont want to actually hire someone long term
I dont know what its like in Ukraine but here if its just one major problem a company has, nobody wants to get tied down to an employee for 3+ months just for 1 project and they'd rather just have you freelance for 2 weeks or whatever like a consultant

oh also, what sites do you use to look up the jobs? Is it swedish local one?

Nepotism

I dunno, there are websites for job offers, extra work, adverts, friends.
I just sort of take what i can find that i can do