Would you eat a girls butt?

would you eat a girls butt?

Attached: cf460613f3975ea133a83a05d7e99eba.gif (540x532, 3.5M)

did and will do again

how was it?
t.total virgin

it'll need a lot of A1 sauce

Like Albert Fish style? No, but if I were forced to cannibalise someone then I've heard the rump is a good choice

I know that's shiori,but what video?

Tastes like sweat + dried shit + dried piss.

Uma fucking delicia

Attached: 1538339911609.png (656x527, 31K)

how about the cunny?

No, it's the place shit comes from.

maybe if you're a dirty brazillian, it just tastes like skin and a little bit of sweat if she's clean and not a shitstained monkey.

I would

Attached: 217836812638612873.jpg (848x1201, 404K)

Yes, I have before. I've also had my ass eaten by a girl

good
one girl came from me liking her ass in a 69 and started squirting but some girls do not like it if you go anywhere near their ass

NEGATIVE SOLDIER ONLY VAGINAS AND THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR PENIS ENTRANCE AND REMOVAL
>ALSO MUST HAVE CLEARANCE CARD FROM THE LADY IN QUESTION.
EVERYTHING ELSE IS FETISHISM AND IS AGAINST THE GENEVA CONVENTION.

Bit of sweat + dried piss + a special kind of taste that's kinda tasteless, dunno how to describe it, in my head it's like the opposite of a lemon, but not sweet, you know? A non-acid/base taste, does that make sense? I'm shitty with descriptions, my bad

Also uma delicia, but imo ass tastes unironically better

various, my fav taste was a bosnian one, tasted like horny honey
dumped a girl because her taste reminded me of sausage
same

Found the virgin. Any girl that hasn't taken a shower in the last 5h will taste like that, doesn't matter of she's from Thailand, India, Antartida or Mars

I think I get you. it's not unpleasant though?

>various, my fav taste was a bosnian one, tasted like horny honey
hnnng
>dumped a girl because her taste reminded me of sausage
wtf man

wtf, now I love europe even more

I don't know what rank pussy he's eating but if it's clean it tastes like skin and coins, if it's not clean it also tastes like sweat

I don`t know, it was sweat but kinda meaty, can not explain, but she was a hard clean freak too

how about the hair? If she's shaven is it stubbly?

Most of the time, it's not. If she's not dirty (not in the good way) or has some kind of disease (even non infectious ones), the only time it can get unpleasant (imo) is when it comes too much, it's just... I don't know... a powerful taste? It's too much for your brain, tongue and dick to proccess, so everything just stops for a bit

At least this is how I feel

Can't believe this booty belongs to a Japanese girl. What have they been putting in the water over there recently

I get it, OP. You saw that ass eating WebM on /mu/ earlier.

Holy shit, coins! That's a good description kek. But yeah, I'm talking about the average pussy, not the clean one of girlfriends, you know?

had a super cute blond tiny 18 years old frisian girl and think she had never shaved, I got her hair so deep in my mouth I thougt I would gag
shaved or trimed is better

Yeah, my ex constantly had stubbly regrowth. I wish girls here would wax instead of shaving. Fun fact: last time I saw my ex she had hairy arms, she seems to have stopped shaving everything.

Haven't had any experience with big bushes, but tiny ones do get into your mouth and can unironically kill you, so stay alert.

Wtf, maybe the products she used on/in it, dunno

maybe she has great skin overall

and forgot, one time I fucked this realy fat chik and she tasted bitter on her whole body, like painfully bitter

What does girl butt and pussy smell like?

i take it you never licked ass? let alone gone down on a girl? unless she just bathed and actually washed her holes, and i mean ACTUALLY washed and didn't just let water and soap "fall" "drip" down there, its going to smell like shit and piss. most women have absolutely terrible hygiene and think their vags are self cleaning. 9 /10 times you go down on a girl the first 20 seconds is licking through the piss off the vag for her. and doggy is going to be nothing but sucking the shit out of ass as the thrusting creates enough suction on her ass to shoot out a nice aroma of shit into the air. because she didn't fucking clean out her ass because she's retarded and thinks wiping and water dripping down is good enough.

That sounds like an American thing

did she shart on you user?

>doggy is going to be nothing but sucking the shit out of ass as the thrusting creates enough suction on her ass to shoot out a nice aroma of shit
I legitimately have never experienced this and i've slept with at least 15 girls with varying hygiene levels

i live 20 minutes from the canadian border in WA. my ex was canadian and i had to beg her to wash her wash her fucking ass because it reeked so bad during sex. i lost count the amount of times i saw toilet paper wedged between her ass. she had a beautiful body though. 5'3, 100lb's, nice firm ass. but fuck did she have horrible hygiene.

count yourself lucky and pray you never do.

>i lost count the amount of times i saw toilet paper wedged between her ass
Holy fuck I'm going to vomit

wtf, I fucked romanian hookers in the ass and it was all fine
sorry for you frend

Link?

don't vomit from the toilet paper. vomit from the putrid smell of shit. a few times i almost vomited myself. she was the WORST i ever been with. my current gf i love to death and she really keeps up on the hygiene.

well i would assume a hooker who does anal would at least shove their hand with soap on it in their ass. even if its a $5 indonesian lady boy,

my first anal experience was with a girl who decided to take a shit 5 minutes before we fucked. i'll never forget the amount of shit i had on my dick.

I have a qt Spanish gf and she tastes of nothing, it's pretty nice actually, as I can eat her all day and she comes multiple times

true
also thank you for your service

That is very unusual.

How the fuck can you be so depraved and licentious that you actually touch your mouth to a person's anus?

not from my life experience at least. but as i admitted to, i do live in WA. 98225..

Feels good man

Every girl I have been with has been extremely self conscious and thus had immaculate hygiene. maybe confident girls are filthy. who knows

The girl I like? Absolutely.

Nah it would probably be too fatty and not enough meat. I already don't like eating the fat on pork, no way I could handle that much fat on a piece of meat.

No that's against God