I know Europe love old buildings

I know Europe love old buildings.
but Is there modern cities like American NewYork?

Modern skyscrapers exists in Europe?

Attached: gdansk-wallpapers-28597-8191727.jpg (1920x1200, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=So245__HL20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah

Attached: jumeirah-frankfurt-hero-3.jpg (1600x900, 241K)

POLAND

There's a highrise right in that picture, retard nip

he said European city not American

Paris and London is full of skscrapers. Frankfurt got it's fair share too as Sven pointed out.

That's Frankfurt

funny thing is out of all the places I visited in germany, frankfurt felt the most like a standard american city.

Istanbul is still one of the largest cities in the world. Moscow and St. Petersburg look modern.

>smells like shit and piss
>crackheads everywhere

Yeah I can guess why

European cities don’t have that many skyscrapers.

Attached: 782D0689-6586-461E-B881-3B1B4F1A0FD2.jpg (779x767, 74K)

Why did you feel that way? I am not from Frankfurt but visited both Frankfurt and the USA.

Europe has plenty of skyscrapers

Attached: 103299763_607a286357ff5ecd8636ec5dc1108950_800.jpg (604x403, 50K)

Sadly no more European/American era...
China takes all instead ...

youtube.com/watch?v=So245__HL20

Germany is America 2.0

Why didn't you kill them off when you could have?

Tallest skyscrapers in Europe

Attached: 1200px-Saint_Petersburg_Lakhta_center.jpg (1200x1545, 277K)

it's too late m8.
You should've nuke them 1st instead of us.

not him, but did you enjoy your time in the US?

why do skyscrapers look like shit unless there is a ton of them?

You're right. I love you, japanbro.

Because they're ugly and half of the appeal is the idea of the big city as portrayed by the media.

one tower in a town full of squat little commie blocs is peak 3rd world core

>tfw every country wants their own New York

Attached: shutterstock_155390825.jpg (1000x665, 341K)

Of course I did. Saw many great places, met nice people and good food.

My boomer parents left a backpack with all our passports, money and their cameras at a roadhouse and got it all returned by a honest founder. On the way back to the police station where it was placed we ate at a steak house in the middle of nowhere and I never had a steak as good as there.

and ugliest.

Skyscrapers are anti-culture

>got it all returned by a honest founder
based. also, what state did you visit?

agreed, i love those eastern europe towns with the commie apartments and the one factory/mine off to the side

>based
Wouldn't happen to you in Europe. It was an ordinary American worker they told my parents at the police station. Americans are genuine nice people compared to Europeans.

We came for too trips. First trip was New York. We drove through and stayed in the state too not just the city. Second trip was California, Utah, Arizona and some parts of Arizona I think. Pretty mainstream I guess. But got some good interactions with local folks. Mexican waiters at an Italian restaurant there convinced one time that I am looking 100% Brazilian.

not fan of skyscrapers but Lakhta is nice for me may be because i work there

Attached: 2643987_original.jpg (1792x2112, 765K)

cool

>old buildings.
Most of those buildings were (re)built after 1945.

frankfurt has a sizeable korean and japanese immigrants.

Speak for yourself, kraut

Attached: 1489690395040.png (863x651, 38K)

Attached: Moscow federation towers.jpg (1000x1011, 522K)

>tfw a yuro travelled to more parts of my country than I did
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back soon.

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (488x550, 35K)

As soon as I have enough money, I will return. Love the States. States in the USA are more like countries in Europe, so I wouldn't be to sad about it.

Put on your good behavior, Sven!

My city has a growing Korean population too. In the last years lot's of Korean restaurants and even some Korean themed bars opend.

Zainichi go home.

>My city has a growing Korean population too. In the last years lot's of Korean restaurants and even some Korean themed bars opend.
that's interesting. there are quite a few south koreans who envy germany's planned urbanization. for example, seoul has a population of over 13 million, and when it started urbanization for the first time, they could not predict population growth. so now it is ultra overcrowded. we have tiny rooms and overpriced houses and groceries.

Attached: o-SEOUL-570.jpg (570x380, 119K)

We never got cities that big like Seoul. But when urbanization started there were was overcrowding and overprizing too. It became better only in the later years after WW II (80s-90s). In that time court yards were torn down to make room for lots of green spots and to give people an actual view other than a concrete wall. Later old industrial areas were transformed into parks. So give it some time and Korea will learn from it own misktakes and past mistakes of others. You seem quite adaptive too me

100% German

Need to go to sleep now though.

Germany did quite an impressice job in controlling the real estate market, and that was when their gdp per capita hasn’t even reached $10,000 yet. Hence South Korean citizens living in inflated housing environment have a greater median wealth than German citizens.

The more important factor might be that Germany being massively decentralized which is totally unlike South Korea.

Attached: 62868308-6580-489B-ABA1-F0F21CF4B466.jpg (696x428, 110K)

you're very nice german, that's not common on Jow Forums. if you ever come to Boston pls make thread, I'll buy you a beer and show you around the city.

>Lakhta
> i work there
+15, kremlinbot

yeah, we decided to build asia's largest park on a vast site where american gi units in seoul moved to other city. and our central government continuously distributes the population of seoul and the metropolitan area to gangwon province, incheon, sejong, daejeon, and busan or jeju.

There are skyscrapers in Niggertown (formerly Frankfurt)

Pic unrelated, most of these buildings are like 60 year old

1 block away from that chase building is a popular hangout spot for crack whores, heroin addicts and lowlife in general.
also brothels.

Stfu you poor excuse of walking meat

>Noskyscrapertugal

We don't

The center of Rotterdam was destroyed by the Germans in WW2. So now it has modern architecture, which looks like shit.

In Dutch we call it the city without a heart.

In the USA, skyscrapers are like a status symbol for a small city to show "hey, we're not a backwater"

in Europe, we try to limit skyscrapers to business zones to preserve the original feeling of our cities

Thats an asian city though

Can you blow the Walkie-Talkie up then?

>tfw every country wants their own Venice

Attached: venezia.jpg (1600x808, 262K)

The Walkie Talkie is great though.