signature of the alliance pact

youtu.be/lvRL8TeJa5I

Attached: chian.jpg (366x326, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/10/15/world/africa/kenya-china-racism.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teodorico_Pedrini
youtu.be/BxTUUIsoBnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if the chinese government treats its own citizens like worthless drones what do you think is their opinion of foreigners?

Good!!!

The opposite is happening here.

>pro-ching chong post
>shitaly, poortugal, and grease flags
Every time.

Attached: 1522230333386.png (1041x1054, 118K)

Right now you live under US protection. If you want to see what Chinese protection looks like take a peak at North Korea.

Go for it, red team!

Attached: 1_000000000038.jpg (500x500, 94K)

nytimes.com/2018/10/15/world/africa/kenya-china-racism.html

CHINA builds bridges, usa builds walls

Attached: 1532452824762.png (341x383, 24K)

nice

I’m serious. Right now you live under the prosperous hand of NATO. If you want to give up that privilege, then do be it. You’ll be a fishing colony within the decade.

hurr durr they will spy you with 5G, buy our gas instead of the russian one, buy our optic fiber instead of the chinese one, you spy us all the time burgerhead.

Looks a based place to me

Seething Murrimutts are flooding the thread, delicious tears.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teodorico_Pedrini

Attached: Teodorico_Pedrini.jpg (980x1255, 217K)

there are 20x more money in the Silk Road project than they were in the Marshal plan at today money value. What do burgers offer? Nothing they also want to get paid for their military bases now, really delusional

Attached: 1508364896440.png (400x440, 25K)

Lol give us or just remove the usa bases in italy and then we talk again. we are basically under occupation since ww2

I heard Belgium has a tradition of blackface and they are proud of it. Is that true?

>we are basically under occupation since ww2
And rightfully so. God knows you twitchy freaks betray everyone the second you get the chance.

Oh the American delusions of grandeur.
You really are the children of the British.

Yes in Holland too. Zwarte piet is the servant of a saint named Sinterklaas. Basically Santa Claus from Spain

Attached: sinterklaas-op-bezoek-e1510240788489.jpg (1200x852, 151K)

Based
Make Eurasia Great Again

*manchildren
This word fits the US more.

based

Attached: 1549024806391.gif (352x240, 458K)

OP, are you waiting for the absolutely SEETHING janny to delete this thread?
That's the most hilarious part, usually

>China and Italy has trading history way back in time in which Murrimutts didn't even exist

>Murrimutts think they matter a lot except for their military strength since the 20th century

Kek

IT'S GROWING BIGGER

Attached: chus.png (443x338, 226K)

people are mercantile creatures

>implying we want to live onder NATO's grip

Attached: 1514895522805.png (960x1024, 838K)

US should fix their shit asap because with mercantile retards like him problems will be for everyone. China and Russia should be gtfo from Europe in all cost before these retards sold out 40 percent of civilized world.

>If you want to see what Chinese protection looks like take a peak at North Korea.

You mean literally the only regime in the world still openly hostile to Washington that America hasn't bombed to shit yet and actually managed to get face to face meetings with the President of the United States? Sounds like Chinese protection works pretty fucking well.

Attached: b36.png (420x420, 7K)

Go fuck yourself you yellow cock sucker. English is the only valid language in the world.

cope

Stop using a proxy, Murrimutt.

Corrupted and incompetent italian government hopes that the totalitarian chinese regime will lend them money and help them with their public debt. Pathetic. You should be grateful that there are Germany and America protecting from your government's idiotic actions.

no
youtu.be/BxTUUIsoBnc

seething

>BLLLLAAAARRRRGGHHHHH

Attached: us.png (794x604, 963K)

here we go again
stupid eurofaggots are at in again
china is not your friend
china is your enemy and will always be
stop getting chinked

I wish
If you plume yourself on your shitty alliance start speaking ching chong when you come here. Oh wait you can't because it's a fucking worthless language of LARPing pussies.

Attached: Duce_moto.jpg (668x896, 109K)

Fuck USA
Based China

Wish that was me.