You know how in new vegas caesar would send certain tribes to scout out and spy on the others before killing said...

You know how in new vegas caesar would send certain tribes to scout out and spy on the others before killing said scouts for being traitors to their own tribe? This is the ironic version of that.

Attached: A2815C84-7E29-4921-9BC5-7924F0E07E9C.jpg (750x940, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenational.ae/world/asia/sri-lanka-hands-over-port-to-china-to-pay-off-debt-1.684606
bbc.co.uk/news/business-47611076
youtube.com/watch?v=4-XDxCb92X4
washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/03/04/why-is-china-refusing-stop-flow-fentanyl/?utm_term=.00d7f63949c8
nytimes.com/2019/01/20/business/china-economy-gdp-fourth-quarter.html
cnn.com/2019/02/11/business/china-economy-growth-data/index.html
forbes.com/sites/yuwahedrickwong/2018/08/23/the-reality-of-chinas-economic-slowdown/https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/22/stephen-roach-on-chinas-economic-slowdown-us-china-trade-deal.html
washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/canadian-convicted-on-drug-charges-in-china-will-appeal-death-sentence/2019/01/15/c196ecbe-18b7-11e9-a804-c35766b9f234_story.html?utm_term=.2715ce3ea2d2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you know how only virgins compare real-life events to video games? your post is the unironic version of that.

This place is literally nothing but nerds. You think if I made a real life comparison half the anons here would understand it?

I am not a nerd, im a chad.

sound like an excuse for not having any actual knowledge of real life to speak of m8

It's in China's interest to make the deal work out for Italy as well as possible to undermine American influence.

Why the fuck would you give a shit about B&R and how would China even include USA within the B&R if your country is literally on the other side? Unless you construct a bridge along Bering Strait that would connect Russia to America, you have no way to include yourself a part of B&R

this. CHINA now must show the world th SIlk Road actually works. CHINA will make Italy great again

China is based af, stay seething mutt

>defiant Italy
Why is Italy defiant for making its own decisions? Is Italy owned by someone else?

Yes, like all of Europe, Italy should be vassals of Americans and do as they command. Thanks to Trump Europe are starting to stand on its own though. Hopefully the new Silk Road will bring much prosperity to bot EU and China.

Based Italy

Cringe

Lmao Salvini is such a Voldemort! :D

don't say his name dude

FPBP

>make the deal work out for Italy
It hasn't worked out so great for some of the other countries.

thenational.ae/world/asia/sri-lanka-hands-over-port-to-china-to-pay-off-debt-1.684606

>Chinese imports 'driving fishermen to despair'
bbc.co.uk/news/business-47611076
Quick summary of this is cheap Chinese farm raised tilapia is pushing African fishermen out of business. However, the mongers have to lie to the people because they knowingly wont buy it and it's usually 2 years old and often passed the expiration date. Kenya moves to ban the shit. The Chinese said it was a trade war and then threatened cut funding for a new rail line.

>be italy
>get treated like shit by USA
>get treated like shit by europeans
>join an economic trade route which would have otherwise been signed by the Netherlands/Belgium/Germany the day after resulting into another lost opportunity
>the world:

Attached: sohWhy9.jpg (600x315, 15K)

>Unless you construct a bridge along Bering Strait that would connect Russia to America, you have no way to include yourself a part of B&R
Not OP but we dont want to he in it and a big part of it is ports not physical land connections. It's cheaper to move shit on huge cargo ships.

EU has a lot of power (increasingly more) over it's members and some see this as a way for the Chinese to gain influence within the EU's internal politics. So some EU members have an issue with it.

>Italy changing sides
Never seen that before

Why does a multipolar world frighten the mutts so

fuckin based

>be Italy
>be bad with money
>take loans from Chinese for port
>boppity boopy cant pay the Chinese
>lose control of port and realize the Chinese knew this would happen from the beginning

Cant wait to laugh about this in the future.

>europe decides to give billions and billions in foreign aid
>end up becoming chinas vassal states
You can't make this shit up

the entire deal is about 2.5 billion €, less than 0.001% of our gdp you stupid lardass

>>be america
>>won't invest in italy
>>complain when someone else does

why?

China is based

I thought we signed this years ago?

At least Vuosaari is on the B&R map.

Italy is a trojan horse, no surprises here

Attached: 1520264599698.png (1075x1150, 905K)

you signed the same, but for rail cargo

Attached: 48BCFB8D-4082-42F3-8BAD-F678F9DE3B99.jpg (1536x2048, 603K)

Fuck the US and the EU

Attached: images (7).jpg (535x573, 32K)

>Western media reporting on China
Sri Lanka is friendly with China

kek

The point is to bankrupt the companies working on said port. Your government will likely just shrug and agree to sell it off to China, like all your fellow brown countries have done.

>Thinking a lone third world shithole is comparable to a G20 nation that is also part of a major political institution opposed to China
You're retarded.

>G20 nation with a dying demographic whose native population will halve in 60 years.
The chinese game is long term, i wouldn't expect a Britoid to think long term, looking at Brexit and your empire that is.

>parties of a corrupt european super state want money from a corrupt asian super state

No shit.

>we can beat them at their own game I swear!
>the second largest economy of the world couldn’t do it but we can

while i don't like ch*Na at all I must wholeheartedly agree.

Comparing politics to mainstream media like videogames, harry potter or game of thrones (three favourite things of your average soylent imbibing bugman) is such a fucking cringefest

>new vegas

Attached: 1551106230386.gif (365x400, 551K)

>you can't make a trade agreement with countries i don't like whycan't you just be my pet

Attached: 1552579177465.png (753x960, 29K)

Welcome to The Famiry, Salvatore.

B&R is a pipe dream/CCP fantasy anyway like most Chinese infrastructure "projects".

the based and redpilled map

Based

Based Shitaly doing whats best for their own pockets pissing on some ((G#)) bullshit

kys manchild

Explain.

For non-coastal chinese cities, going straight west by rail instead of east by rail then south then west by ship makes more sense.

>rail lines over rough terrain with harsh winter weather and sandstorms
>in other, potentially hostile countries' borders
>where they could get raided by bandits or terrorists (right near Afghanistan of all places)
>when you could just use ocean shipping where you don't have to worry about snow blizzards or Afghan tribes/Mujahadeen
Genius idea. :^)

The US invested billions into Europe after WW2

Marshall plan was a mistake. Should of let the Europoors fend for themselves.

That was 70 years ago buddy. That money has dried up already.

Damn savage

USA should focus on strengthening itself rather than what China.

holy shit based af

What helps more

10,000 when you're down on your luck

or 20,000 when you're already wealthy?

We helped them gain their footing, garrisoned their country to deter Soviets from marching all the way to Lisbon, subsidized consumer goods so they wouldn't have a famine.

The Marshall plan was mainly focused on increasing US exports and to catapult the US into the #1 position on the world stage.
I would also like to remind you European nations have founded the US for which all we get in return nowadays is a bunch of foaming magapedes writing angry tweets.

shitty investment if you ask me.

shhould have just given it all to pissrael

We already were 60% of the global economy before the end of wwII

Think about that for a second, we literally held 60% of the global industry, you think we were thinking about globalist schemes to make Europe suckle on the Amerimutt tit?

>here's your money you can use to buy things from us

Attached: aga.jpg (2000x1124, 377K)

You’re stuck in the past.

>you know how only virgins compare real-life events to video games?
nah the average normie is so incredibly stupid, they can only communicate in quotations of popular TV/film/video games as if we all live in some distorted media-fueled Platonic Allegory of the Caves madness.

it's not just dumb virgins, it's literally every thread on Reddit on major subs. and it's infecting the rest of the internet and watering down discourse

>Inferring that Jow Forums isn't as stupid as the average redditer
The only reason i come here, is because i can say any stupid shit i want and you guys are to dull to fact check otherwise.

The current administration is, because they sold off a port. The moment the government changes, so too will their opinion

China was rightfully angry about Hong Kong being ceded to the Brits, and so too will Sri Lankans realize this. The fucking goddamn lease is even the same, 99 years. It's Hong Kong 2.

>et treated like shit by USA
Besides Operation Gladio, when have we mistreated you? And even then, depending on your politics, Gladio was a net positive

But people have always quoted literature and films. It's kind of human nature.

yankees are top tier faggots and I hope China rips them a new asshole in the end.

>Should of let the Europoors fend for themselves.
Yeah totally, we should have let the entire continent go Communist and then get crushed by a Soviet empire that had power projection across the Atlantic.

Christ on a stick

ports are public, nobody but the state can own them ... you really think you can buy one port with just 2.5 billion?
it's just 2.5 billion, a metro line costs more to make

god fucking dammit why is the world so stupid?

>B&R is a pipe dream/CCP fantasy anyway like most Chinese infrastructure "projects".
OH NO NO
youtube.com/watch?v=4-XDxCb92X4
But better keep investing taxes on bombs to give away to Schlomo in Israel or Abdul in Saudi Arabia so they can continue bombing their neighbours instead of investing in your own infraestructure or people, amigo.

as opposed to not having any goods at all, because German industrial cities were razed to the ground (your fault btw) and a big portion of London was bombed too?

What would that do to us? We were still the worlds largest economy, we'd just fall back and trade more with the Hispanics.

Also implying Soviets wouldn't agree to trade like in our timeline because they needed food

GL to the Soviets feeding 600,000,000 Euros when they could barely feed 160,000,000 Soviets. lol

it's funny to see a German flag criticize Italy for something the USA has been criticizing Germany for the past 1-2 decades.

One was were they openly negotiated a contract with stipulations that if they default they need to either repay the loan or they can lease the port to China in lieu of. The other is where the British sold drugs to China, went to war when they destroyed said drugs, and demanded land as part of the compensation. Also, Hong Kong was not leased to the british, it was ceded in perpetuity.

>Cavalese cable car disaster
you killed 8 innocent civilians and praised the pilots who did it
>Country is totally against nuclear
store 70 nukes under our asses
the list long

Yes but the way sites like reddit are organized, meme TV/literature/videogame quotes are always upvoted to the top because they have that element of universality. The problem, of course, is that this drowns out actual original thought and analysis. Discourse is watered down by memes.

Jow Forums is unironically a better communication format, even though the average person is still retarded and clutters up the space with noise. At least that noise is scattered across a thread and not congested at the top.

Hong kong was ceded for 99years as agreed to the 1898 treaty

Cmon learn your history Zhang

Highly Russian post.

you need to try harder.

Based. Fuck the EU. Which I could join an Union with Italy and Spain and watch the EU kill itself economically.

>The other is where the British sold drugs to China, went to war when they destroyed said drugs, and demanded land as part of the compensation.
Which is just another case of China being a hypocrite, because that's exactly what China is doing to the USA with illegal fentanyl. As we speak.

Every time China uses the imperialist playbook, it erodes any weight of times in history that it has been wronged (such as the Opium Wars, Japanese invasion, etc.) Soon the world will understand it can't trust China.

Based. i agree with this post. Fuck the Germoids, us brown people gotta stick together

One was where the British sanctioned the trade of drugs to China. China does not sanction the trade of drugs anywhere, drug traffickers are given the death penalty. The British in the 19th century protected their drug traders. Big difference user. I don’t blame Mexico or Columbia’s government for cocaine trafficking either. They are tying to stop it

>What would that do to us?
Even the Nazis had a long-term plan to invade the USA, and the Germans were far less dangerous than the potential reach of the Soviets. If the Soviets got the Ruhr Valley and Atlantic ports, it would have literally been the end of us, 100% chance.

For how much I hate Russians on a personal level, they have the same exact mentality we do. They are fueled by an antagonist, a foil (the literature term), and when they have that enemy they are absolutely ruthless. Nazis are limpdick chickenshit compared to this mentality. They were lazy tards who crushed a few Jews (as if that's anything new) and then got fat and weak and impotent.

There's a reason why the USSR and USA came out of WW2 as superpowers. And that's the same reason why the USSR was so threatening to us and caused 4 decades of Cold War.

Attached: soviet union.png (355x243, 40K)

Fuck you, it's our type of brown, not yours.

>take loans from Chinese for port
Except this didn't happen. Don't make up facts to push your point, if they're so obviously fake.

>China does not sanction the trade of drugs anywhere, drug traffickers are given the death penalty.
China does a lot of things officially, but then fails to uphold them unofficially. The USA does the same shit, the CIA is funded by drugs. Drugs are tools used by government to undermine the common man.

What I am pointing out is hypocrisy. It's like China has looked at the past 400 years of how foreign powers have wronged them, they developed an inferiority complex, and now they're reading those some moves out of the playbook to do themselves now that they have one single ounce of economic power. All the while, they talk about the century of humiliation as if that's carte blanche to fuck up the world.

Imagine if the USA was that childish after we broke away from the British. "Americans were impressed into naval gangs by the British for the Napoleonic War! This is killing! This means we can impress Mexicans into our navy too, but we're still on the high ground!"

Sorry amigo, you are not on the high ground when you start acting like an imperialist. The sooner Chinese citizens realize this, and push back against the imperialist CCP, the better.

Attached: Kitano is hell.jpg (640x427, 70K)

>All those words, yet no rebuttal to my original point
How would the Soviets maintain and feed these new lands? Europe runs a huge deficit on food production.

You think the Euros who just got raped and slaughtered will build the Soviets a navy? Even the cucked Germans didn't do that.

Soviets have proven that they're inept at everything naval wise, even though having all the resources needed to build a navy thrice our size

Sorry but they're no threat. Stop living in the 60's, and learn that no one wants to sacrifice their entire country just to spite another.

Drug laws are stringent in China. Their nationals and foreign nationals have been given many death sentences for relatively small amounts. I’m just laying out the clear differences in your examples. Comparing Sri Lanka to Hong Kong is flawed and so is comparing the opium wars to the current opioid crisis.

@103214976
Like I'm falling for this b8 again, you sad, sorry white sexpat in Bangkok.

>Their nationals and foreign nationals have been given many death sentences for relatively small amounts
Tactically. Justice is applied tactically, just like how China just magically decided to speed up the trial of that Canadian drug dealer at the peak of the trade war (at least, a local maxima of the trade war, who knows if it's gonna get worse)

washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/03/04/why-is-china-refusing-stop-flow-fentanyl/?utm_term=.00d7f63949c8

>A few days after the United States and China announced on Dec. 1 that Chinese President Xi Jinping had vowed that his country would stem the supply of the powerful opioid fentanyl flowing into the United States, President Trump tweeted that “if China cracks down on this ‘horror drug,’ using the Death Penalty for distributors and pushers, the results will be incredible!”

nytimes.com/2019/01/20/business/china-economy-gdp-fourth-quarter.html
cnn.com/2019/02/11/business/china-economy-growth-data/index.html
forbes.com/sites/yuwahedrickwong/2018/08/23/the-reality-of-chinas-economic-slowdown/https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/22/stephen-roach-on-chinas-economic-slowdown-us-china-trade-deal.html

:^) (^:

>In fact, all indications are that there have been no results. “Nothing has changed since Dec. 1,” said a senior administration official who was involved in talks and spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the subject. Fentanyl and its many analogues continue to flood the United States.

Like I said, all talk and no game. This is what the Brits did, this is what the CIA did/does. This is how governments are. The problem is when people think they're on a moral high ground because of past wrongs. At some point, people are going to stop caring that the Chinese were wronged in the 19th century. Same thing is going on with Israel. When you occupy Palestine and then whine about the Holocaust, people stop listening to you and treat you for what you are, imperialist scum. It's this two-faced appearance that erodes trust.

He got 10 years for trying to smuggle 200kg of meth to Australia. Prosecutors retried him because he appealed his sentence. That was all on him. His appeal preceded Mengs detention.

>Conveniently ignoring that literally every other major power had been bombed to hell, some of them for the 2nd time in 30 years
American domination comes from cowardice and acting like vultures.

Right, as if it’s that easy to simply stop the drug trade. How is it working out on your end from Latin America? Can trump just demand Mexico stop trafficking drugs and bam instant reduction? Be realistic. If you want to stop importation of fentanyl, up your screening process or reduce your insatiable demand for recreational drugs. Like I said, I don’t blame Mexico for being a hotbed of drug trafficking. They are trying, but it ain’t easy containing the illicit drug trade, you should know this.

>That was all on him.
Not even Trudeau, a man famous for polishing foreign knobs, agrees with that conclusion

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/canadian-convicted-on-drug-charges-in-china-will-appeal-death-sentence/2019/01/15/c196ecbe-18b7-11e9-a804-c35766b9f234_story.html?utm_term=.2715ce3ea2d2

>Speaking for the first time about the case, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau implied Monday that Schellenberg’s death sentence was politically motivated and “arbitrarily applied.” Hours later, Canada issued a travel advisory for China, warning Canadians that they could face “arbitrary enforcement of laws” in that country.