Poland is better maintained than France, Italy, Spain

Why does a country with only 15K Gdp per capita look better than Southron shitholes? Is it the German genes? Pic related, average city in Poland has cleanliness, proper infrastructure/marking, and ordnung.

Attached: Polska.png (1919x929, 2.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@41.8485391,12.4891627,3a,90y,47.97h,74t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgSNFI0Z5lCeORpe44aC30g!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Compare that to Rome, a dirty 3rd world shithole full of disorder.

Attached: Rome.png (1917x933, 3.57M)

Than Spain? I really doubt it because we have mafia related with the maintainment, we've the largest high speed railroads in the Europe only for the government corruption.

tbqh Rome looks comfier and better in your pictures

Nice editing. There is no way this picture is not from an actual third world country

because aside from maintaining own country they had to maintain eastern europe

google.com/maps/@41.8485391,12.4891627,3a,90y,47.97h,74t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgSNFI0Z5lCeORpe44aC30g!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

The best parts of Poland look better than the best parts of Med countries but as a whole, Poland is Russia tier, while most places in Med countries are very developed.

Are all Italians this retarded and delusional? No wonder Germany duped you so hard. lol

Attached: 1553284058249.png (611x580, 104K)

>Delusion
Poland as a whole even in the most rural areas is more developer than average cities in Spain and Italy

>A village of 1000 people in Poland

Attached: Polska2.png (1915x929, 1.7M)

Take off the proxy

Attached: ....jpg (1911x807, 230K)

I visited warsaw and Prague recently and let me tell you that your infrastructure us pretty bad, compared to southern european cities you still have lots of ugly Soviet infrastructure and your historic centers are unkept, buildings are full of graffiti and there is trash everywhere on the floor, specially bottles and cigarette butts, I am not saying that you dont have modern buildings and interesting things to see, but you simply cant compare yourselves to Spain or Italy in that regard (Portugal maybe), in fact i would argue that Santiago de Chile is better kept as well.
Also your peripheries are neverending seas of ugly gray commieblocks with trash everywhere and a feeling of unsafety.

meme country talking shit about south europe lmao

Why are you mad? He is right.

You can't be sane and think Poland is better than France, Italy and Spain. I agree those 3 countries have flaws (like everywhere) but they are still better than your shithole.

Remember, you will always find a shitty place in every country. Look at fucking Chanov.

Read my post again, I am describing the city in general terms, iven in Prague historic center you have unkept buildings with rust, peeled bricks, graffiti that no one bothers to paint out, etc... In general terms the city is pretty and I enjoyed it dont get me wrong, but this id something that you would not see in Madrid, Barcelona, Provence, Milan or Rome

Athens is the worst city I have ever been to

We are aware of that unlike OP

>something that you would not see in Madrid, Barcelona, Provence, Milan or Rome
Are you completely retarded or just baiting. Have you ever been to those cities?

lol the fucking proxy

Man I wanna go to Poland

Yeah, Prague has a lot of problems. Still love it there tho.
I think the reason why we haven't destroyed these buildings is that a lot of hobos live there and have nowhere to go.

Poland looks like that? Holy shit.

Yes, thats why I mention them
In Barcelona you can walk for hours, from the Passaig de Gracia to the Diagonal, see the historic center, travel on the metro, etc...
Not once you will find a building that is not kept to a certain standard, trash in the floor is nonexistent (they have cleaners working day turns as well as night turns instead of the single turn they do on warsaw and Prague), no graffiti. The economic center is even better kept, and in the peripheries you can find more dirt and less safety, but they are not the commieblock sea that you find in Warsaw

This is general for every big southwestern european city except for Lisbon which is dirty as fuck but portuguese people at least dont pretend otherwise

It's just a part of it. I could do the same thing for an African or South American city.

>Barcelona
>No graffiti
HAHAAHAHHAHA stfu spic

Do it faggot

May I have a unrelated question?
Would like to know, what do you think about Prague?