Just what the FUCK is wrong with the Japanese Justice system? Why would they let them go, just because they're minors...

Just what the FUCK is wrong with the Japanese Justice system? Why would they let them go, just because they're minors? The most severe punishment was 20 years. The other 3 subhumans served 5 to 8 years only. And guess what? They STILL COMMITTED CRIMES AFTER THEIR RELEASE. Why THE FUCK were they let off the hook.

Also

>Ogura's (the guy who participated in the rape and torture of Furuta) mother allegedly vandalized Furuta's grave, stating that she had ruined her son's life.

Attached: junko-furuta-split-og.jpg (800x422, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_Likens
bbc.com/news/magazine-27189951
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow every nations has such criminals
Why you guys blame japan which is very safe compere even other first world

Hypocrites maximum level

Jesus! Here

Nobody reported them because of their ties to the Yakuza
Really fucked up that someone made a hentai doujin of this

I want to be outraged, but my country is cruel to women too and people do not go to jail usually.

Tbh that girls death is the most horrific I’ve ever read about. OP has a point.

Probably the only thing I’ve read online that genuinely makes me feel sick and angry

Before I forget
The place where they found her body was turned into a park

agree
They should have been killed.

Now some 5ch Jap will sperg out and accuse you of proxy

t. sandnigger rapist killer

Attached: death penalty executions.gif (1000x535, 1.13M)

yes, it's "safe" because you don't report crimes and when you do police laugh at you and ask you to not make troubles, still remember that jpop group where a girl was sexually harassed but had to make apologies for degrading the image of her company, just insane

>Just what the FUCK is wrong with the Japanese Justice system?
It got modeled after the American one post-WWII

Attached: 1553234773894.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

human baby soup uma delicia

Attached: tianamen-square-cover1.jpg (400x527, 39K)

>Phew! Thanks for saving my life user. I almost got kidnapped by those bullies if it weren't for you!

Attached: 1538624980079.jpg (375x600, 22K)

nah, we just blame natural born criminals

Attached: virginia-tech.jpg (900x688, 170K)

How was she killed ?
tldr

>Junko Furuta's funeral was held on 2 April 1989. One of her friends' memorial address stated:

>Jun-chan, welcome back. I have never dreamed that we would see you again in this way. You must have been in so much pain ... so much suffering ... The happi we all made for the school festival looked really good on you. We will never forget you. I have heard that the headmaster has presented you with a graduation certificate. So we graduated together – all of us. Jun-chan, there is no more pain, no more suffering. Please rest in peace...

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4 (1).png (1070x601, 507K)

Wow didn't know Japanese people are like that...

This is not a tl;dr kind of story.

I never blamed you. I just found it paradoxical that your justice system was rather lenient with criminals of that calibre, when Japan is known for being a safe nation. You expect this shit from a third world country, and even there they persecute the criminal in the most severe way imaginable.

Furuta's case is similar to the Miryang gang rape in South Korea, where the victims (2 girls who were raped) where forced to give up their legal rights to prosecute the perpetrators, and those fuckers got minimal sentences.

>Furuta was held captive in the Minato residence for forty days, where she was abused, raped and tortured. They also invited and encouraged their other friends from the Yakuza, to torment Furuta. According to their trial statements, the four of them raped her over 400 times, beat her, starved her, hung her from the ceiling and used her as a "punching bag", dropped barbells onto her stomach, forced her to eat live cockroaches and drink her own urine, and forced her to masturbate in front of them. They inserted foreign objects into her vagina and anus, including a lit light bulb into her vagina and fireworks. They burned her vagina and clitoris with cigarettes and lighters, and her eyelids with hot wax. They also tore off her left nipple with pliers and pierced her breasts with sewing needles

>Furuta attempted to call the police.[2] However, she was discovered by Hiroshi before she could say anything. As punishment, they doused her legs and feet in lighter fluid and set them on fire. They also pushed a large bottle into her anus, causing severe bleeding. She reportedly went into convulsions. During their trial, they stated that they thought she was faking a seizure, so they set her on fire again.[4] She survived these injuries and continued to be raped and tortured. Furuta is reported to have asked her captors on multiple occasions to "kill her and get it over with", but they refused. Instead, they forced her to sleep outside on the balcony (it was winter at that time) and locked her in a freezer.[4] One of the kidnappers told the court that her hands and legs were so badly damaged that it took her over an hour to drag herself downstairs to use the washroom.[4] Due to the severity of the torture, she eventually lost bladder and bowel control and was beaten for soiling the carpets. She was also unable to drink water or consume food and would vomit after each attempt.[4] She was also severely beaten for this.

cont guess

your cunt or kimchiland doesn't have death penalty ()
a sandnigger criminal can happy live in a jail and get released after raping and beheading 100 girls in your cunt

Wow what the fuck why are they so cruel?

a gaijin can make weeks of prison for stealing a bike but your people got nothing if they rape an underaged girl. that's the reality of your justice.

and then there's the forced confessions after days of torture

Never called for the death penalty. We do have life in prison, though. And anyone who commits a rape that cruel gets to rot in a jail cell for the rest of their life, not get released after 6 years after having their identity protected by authorities.

t. sandnigger molester
>23 killed 42 injured
these busters still live happily in Tunisia, what a fag cunt

Attached: muserum attack.jpg (634x372, 61K)

holy butthurt

>be japanese
>kill a white girl and eat it
>be celebrity
lol

Attached: 022a09ec12ad0a26af5120bc82975354.jpg (508x329, 37K)

>japan going full whataboutism

Faggot, just because some retard muslims shitting up some other part of the world doesn't mean you should be ok with your own people commit these horrendous crime. I really hope this is just some english teaching larping

She was so fucking cute

looked a bit like gypsy, no offense to anybody though. it's just my untrained eyes opinion

They're teenage gangsters, they don't value human life. They remind me of stories of the Greek/Argentine/Chilean torturers who were capable of equally gruesome things.

>no argument
as always, mut your head on the ground like an ostricht pretending everything's fine, reminder you lost 500k inhabitant in one year, soon your little island will be filled with gaijins.

Gypsy women look like hags by the age of 14
She does look exotic though

Attached: d2aa5536b55c2bb5e9ae4bfbe1b2383f.jpg (364x457, 73K)

>these busters still live happily
Nah. 2 were killed in the scene and one was killed later that month. The police arrested approximately 30 people in relation to that attack all of whom are still rotting in jail.

why 4channers always post her thread?
or Koreans proxy??

c'mon

cruel murder is not only in Japan, Europe / USA / Southern American have much more cruel incidents.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_Likens

and tasty

but rape is encouraged in Tunisia
either rape victims have to go to jails or get married with rapists kek
"marry your rapists"
A woman who is raped in Tunisia will be held responsible for her assault...

Imagine seeking police assistance after being attacked – and finding yourself behind bars. This is what happened to 22-year-old A.F., who was arrested on charges of homosexual conduct after he went to a Tunisian police station in January to report an assault by two men he’d met through social media...

oh shiiit

we don't pretend it doesn't happen in other countries, but your justice is just so fucked up such a crime is not really punished.

we dont have that kind of evil people. That case is terrible, tanaka

isn't rape encouraged in Japan as well???

Attached: 8180c56e23f17c4cca8ee6bc942e8138.jpg (480x270, 34K)

That's not the point though, nobody saying only cruel shit happened in japan. OP literally asked why the fuck people who commit horrendous shit like that got light sentences, how about you try to adress that issue instead? What fucking system that give people who rape and murder a girl with that severity 5 years of prison? the fuck

Just because it happens elsewhere doesn't mean it's forgiven.

You probably pulled that out your ass.
Still, this is a third world shithole. What's YOUR excuse?

So wait... the people who did this got out of prison after 6 years? Arghhh.. someone who doesnt care about their life anymore should fly to japan and torture these people. For real, we need some street justice for furata.

>inb4 you barely can do anything yet to the fucker and the japanese police put you in prison for life

For fuck's sake. I just stumbled on her case on Wiki. Sure it was horrific, but I'm particularly surprised by the way the authorities handled the case

>Jō Ogura served eight years in a juvenile prison before he was released in August 1999. He was 17 at the time of the murder. After his release, he is said to have boasted about his role in the kidnapping, rape and torture of Furuta

I just wanted to know why you tend to be lenient on underages.

In most other countries they'd get a little more that a slap on the wrist. Japan is fucked up.

this incident occurred in 80's.
Time has changed.
Don't stereotype 1980's Japan to 2019 Japan

When Japs do fucked up shit, it's really fucked up. At least Americans just pow pow bang bang you're dead

I also think they are evil.
but long time a go.

>killed
no, they were sentenced for life imprisonment, not executed in jail

until recently Tunisian laws had allowed a rapist of a girl or woman younger than 20 to avoid a jail sentence if he married her. He was free to divorce her after two years.

Tunisia is the heaven for child molesters!

May I remind you of that people behind Unit 731 are still alive and they weren't punished at all?

You guys ever play ace attorney? Yeah I know it is a video game and all that, but the premise is that you are a defense attorney who try to prove your clients innocence against not just some of the most dirty prosecutors ever but also the incompetent of the judges. That is pretty much a fuck you to the japanese justice system when they have a conviction rate of over 99%. just think about that for a second, OVER 99%, either people are fucking scums and they got it right everytime or the system is super fucked

>Country has serial killers
>"Well that's just human nature lmao"

>Japan has one murder
>"Oh my god, what is wrong with these people"

no
Kim, don't rape girls with your micro dikk

Attached: Sex Offerenders in California.jpg (984x660, 60K)

>strawman this hard
Nobody making excuse for dirtbags from other countries, people are asking why those cunts got such a light sentences in japan

yeah I know what you want to say.
my opinion is same as you.
all Japanese opinion are same as you.

We all hate 少年法.
Protecting teen serial killers are wrong.
We have death penalty.
so all Japanese citizen wished their death.
but Low protected them.

hey.
We all wished their death.
Only Death Penalty deserve them.
no,
Even Death Penalty is still not enough.

But Fucking 少年法(Juvenile law) worked.

that's the same now, your justice is fucked and corrupted. 99% of justice cases are recognized guilty, even if you're innocent you can't be helped you must be shown as an example and in case of your violent crimes your judtice try to hide facts so your country isn't at shame.

Alright, at least we agree on that
And trust me, I understand unfair justice system and bullshit laws try to harm the innocents is kinda rampange in the US. We don't need that, but we shouldn't also go far the other way and try to protect these psychopaths either. These people are legit defected, not giving the death sentence is ..ok (i would go for death sentence in these cases), but at least lock those mofos forever

You are welcome

Attached: f1580a92b2c6b81b91381cc962cd3bc6.jpg (768x784, 136K)

>still leave sea of japan up
ONE FUCKING JOB

yours isn't any better and your corruprtion is worse, so don't be cocky on the subject.

don't rape children and grandmoms with your micropenis plz japan

Attached: 1550925182310.jpg (700x394, 52K)

That's fair. I didn't mean to imply that the Japanese people weren't outraged. That particular law is an obstruction of Justice.
It's just that, every time I read her case I start to unironically seethe.

Picrel, received indefinite imprisonment for killing a 4 year old boy, but they were later released on parole. Again not sure the cases are comparable, since those two little shits were 11 and 10.

Attached: Murder of James Bulger.jpg (300x180, 30K)

just by chance, are you Tunisian?

>killed 84 and injured 202
>tunisian attackers still live happily live in french cell thanks to fucked up justice system
>good neet life! let's play in 4ch!
>let's post

Attached: nice truck attack 2016.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

their serial killer movies are pretty kino though
based SK getting fucking murdered for my far east entertainment

i'm not, sorry to disapoint your autism.

what does that have to do about the topic tho ? check seungri on recent news and watch how korean corruption occured.

I believe all murderers can't reform.
They occurs another murder case.
so I believe death penalty is the only solution.

but your grandmom is still working hard for kimchimen as a prostitute

The Korean grandmothers who sell sex - BBC News
bbc.com/news/magazine-27189951

Attached: Granny prostitutes reflect South Korea's poverty.png (991x557, 201K)

>In 2010, Venables was sent to prison for breaching the terms of his licence, and was released on parole again in 2013. In November 2017, Venables was again sent to prison for possessing child abuse images on his computer.

For me it is not just simply about murder, because we know there are different types. These cunts absolutely have no redemption quality, they are defected people. Same with the fucker in furuta case, bragging about what he did. Locked for life or death sentence

Their system is truly fucked. People caught with drugs get imprisoned for just as long as the people who tortured furata.
Fuck.

did your father rape your mom when she was 8yrs old then married with her after the rape?
This kind of marriage was completely legal in Tunisia until last year

Attached: kek.jpg (850x479, 58K)

>Jesus! Here
Actually,

Attached: E56DCB28-FE0C-4625-AC4F-DE4243E0A046.jpg (1366x911, 201K)

Rape is in Japanese blood. They rape korean women and Chinese in rape of Nanking and no apologize. They no have justice for thing they love.

when you have to lower your comparaisons with the likes of tunisia, that's pretty sad.

What is Nanking??

War crime never happened desu.

>all this whataboutism from japs
Pathetic.
Should've just executed him

Unit 731 then.

Unit 731. You rape poor Chinese and no apologize. You also rape korean women during war. You deserve more bomb for no apologies.

What is Unit 73something?
maybe urban legend desu.

to be fair one of them actually acknowledge the shitty minor laws and wish for death sentence
and the way he typed it seems like a legit jap and not an english teacher larping

Proxy korean

No I no korean I am white American
You are shameful to you and bring shame to your family.

>rape Chinese and Korean women

but your mom and sis are working hard at night around the world

>Korean prostitution in the US is out of control. South Korean lawmakers are concerned about the number of Korean women who have come to the United States to work as prostitutes since the Korea-US Visa Waiver Program ...

Attached: Haesoon Kang.jpg (693x679, 31K)

I not Korean or Chinese

*ahem*

Attached: IMG-20180315-WA0003.png (683x489, 270K)

it's one of the stories when manlets finally learn

>Really fucked up that someone made a hentai doujin of this
link?

>civilization is bas...

>I not
perfect chinglish

>ahem
last feb. robbery and attempted rape
feb. robbery and raped 85yrs old woman
march robbery and raped 86yrs old woman
april breakin and rape
august 16, murdered and raped 73yrs old woman
august 17, murdered and raped jap girl

typical romanian

Attached: romania rape-murderer.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Why won't the Tunisian government persecute Tunisians who made crimes against humanity?

based and nanking rape-denial pilled

I repoted this thread.

Zhang, go back to nanking

Attached: chinky spanish.png (1480x599, 184K)

Attached: 1546859064237.jpg (360x360, 62K)

Attached: 7e6347bb.jpg (270x240, 12K)