Y'all this is so wholesome, folks! :)

Y'all this is so wholesome, folks! :)

Attached: 1553351692047.jpg (661x768, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_conquest
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr2mTlIhbfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder

Attached: 1553141954117.png (444x403, 59K)

Lailaha il Allah allahu akbar

BIG if true

Based Varg

*La illa il-Allah wa Muhammed rasulullah*

Reminder that he's a murderer which makes him an honorary nigger and shouldn't be listened to.

You still listen to this hypocrite?

"okay, so let me tell you"
>smacks lips
"about how important it is to love you country
>moves to France
"and fellow country men"
>stabs Euronymous
"you must also respect other Juyropeean cultures"
>refuses to learn french
"NOW all this leads to degeneracy"
>spends his youth playing in a satanic black metal band
"You must be STRONG!"
>mouthbreaths and gains weight
"And work hard"
>Makes YouTube videos for a living
"And return to oua payGAN rhuuts"
>Cooks his meat

okay i tried defending NZ for a while but this is taking it too far
i hereby declare jihad on all kiwiws and a fatwa on their elected officials

v based

This, get out from muscular-austronesian land if you want to be with european.

NZ is mostly Christians and non-religious, I wonder how they'll take it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_conquest

She looks like Ötzi.

Seriously, why do people pander to Muslims so much? Why muslims specifically? This shit is getting weird

maoris only arrived in NZ a couple hundred years before Europeans, they aren't an indigenous people

Because muslims are extremely obnoxious, unlike most followers of other religions. As soon as they get somewhere their "community leaders" starts complaining about how shit we are and how to accomodate them

>muh ancestral homeland from centuries ago
nonsense, humans are fundamentally a migratory species

Rather, it should be about: 1) current cultural homeland, and 2) ethnicity

INSHALLAH

They want to "own" white middle class people by pissing on their values; basically, anything that would annoy Archie Bunker, they support.

Secondary reason is they are scared of Muslims

Cringe

There is no God.

why do you still whine about muh communism then?

It’s the new class to pander to. Since it’s almos somewhat exotic to Westerners, the libs like to fetishize it and will bend over backwards to the Muslims.

Ironically supporting things the left hates, like religion and strict morals

No, cringe is doing like you mouthbreathers are claiming that you're """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""British"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" or """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""French"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" or """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""German"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" or """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Italian"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" or """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Irish"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" or whatever the fuck else.

You're NOT British/French/German/Italian/Irish/etc. Not even slightly. You would be completely out of place there.

Not cringe at all. He has a point

Lmao wtf is wrong with Kiwis

Didn't Maoris only get there a couple centuries before Euros? And didn't they genocide someone on the way there?

As usual, fitting picture.

Attached: look-stupid-white.jpg (600x327, 133K)

White guilt is based on pity and Muslims are as pathetic as you can get.

I've lost all respect for NZ in the past week.

I can't believe an autistic Australian user mindbroke the entire nation of NZ with just one shooting.

Amazing.

Yes like 300 years before and aboriginals. They also slaughtered eachother in the musket wars post European contact. You cant really compare it to colonization in other areas (though the Zulu in s.africa would be somewhat similar).

NZ is giving into what the shooter wanted anyways.

it should be about citizenship and which country you love with all your heart t. civic nationalist

praise canada

kys

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori

Friendly reminder that the Maori were responsible for
>genocide
>cannibalism
>driving lots of super-cool megafauna to extinction

And they don't deserve your pity.

This is why I hate when people shoot up sandniggers. I hate them too, but you're just giving our cucked leaders more reasons to pander to them.

Let them be the terrorists you fucking retards.

>.m.
neck yourself

>nonsense, humans are fundamentally a migratory species
Refugees welcome.

if you don't love canada you can pack your bags

Brenton did more to spread Islam in the West than most Muslims did, what a hero. Also The Islamic ideology is far superior to western cuck culture

pretty sure the shooter wanted to worsen relations between westerners and muslims

He wanted to do that and he wanted censorship, which NZ and australia have done.

And he succeeded

Welcome? No, but we have to be prepared for the fact they they will be attempting to come in larger and larger numbers, and if you fail to stop them you'll end up like the Maoris.

Based and Vargpilled

Because they don’t understand the fable of the scorpion and the frog.

>t. Norwegian invader in France

this is only gonna speed up the islamization process which is great, we need more people to wake up and realize that leftists are nothing more but muslim double agents who want us all to turn into Islamic State

Jesus this fucking turd is so cringe. Maybe he would open a history book and realize he himself as an indo-european also is an invader of Europe. Or maybe that retard doesn't believe in genetics and archeology, I heard he believes u can cure cancer by fasting.

Seriously. They've turned this shit into a parody of mourning.

They may as well go all out and rename themselves to be the caliphate of new zealand and unrecognise Israel.

>also is an invader of Europe
ebin xDDDDD

>Or maybe that retard doesn't believe in genetics and archeology,
Considering that he literally, unironically espouses "WE WUZ" views (e.g. "Sumerians were white"), I'd say he clearly doesn't believe in either of those.

he thinks he's a neanderthal

Attached: image.png (446x274, 160K)

You don't even have to go back that far, he's literally a Norwegian living in France. Although he probably believes all europeans are one homogenous race and culture.

NZ is BASED!
praise Allah, fuck western culture.

Tbqh all of the west is more or less a homogenous culture now. There would be no issues with an Australian moving to Germany for example.

Don't forget homo sap*ens in an invader in rightful neanderthal clay.

I think atheist/agnostic thinks they are better off with muslims than christian. They shit on christians a lot but never muslim.

ey säg wallah brorsan

Very true, except Eur*nymous wasn't his compatriot. He was a weird admixture of norwegian and whatever-the-fuck. He was also a commie.

>Ironically supporting things the left hates, like religion and strict morals
What kind of mental gymnastics do they employ to gloss over this fact, I wonder.

You have to go back poo

Attached: IMG_8163.jpg (2048x233, 93K)

Hopefully, but I doubt they'd see the problem until the moment they're thrown off a building.

>IF minority
>THEN ignore all values

... but Allah

The following was sent out by the University of Auckland:
On Friday, for at least a moment, New Zealand will become an Islamic nation as “there is no god but Allah” and “rise up for prayer” will be broadcast by prime-ministerial decree.

>it's fucking real
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr2mTlIhbfY

just watch apostate prophet on youtube and you'll get redpilled by an ex mudslime turkroach-american

Interesting wishful thinking by a poor paki

It’s about race not religion. Most Christians in the west are white while most Muslims are brown. If it was the other way around, liberals/atheists would love Christians hate Muslims

It's a combination of certain people getting rich off of globalism and a leftist morality that values human life and humanity over the well-being of the nation or any one ethnicity.

>this man unironically believe humans magically spawned on a specific place
this, there is no one to blame but yourself

this is what you get for not buying the disposal kit

>actually taking this schizo seriously

Attached: 1548145284415.png (500x333, 17K)

>You shouldn't keep your life tidy
Hey guys look at this faggot

doesn't change the fact that it's not the home of europeans

>As soon as they get somewhere their "community leaders" starts complaining about how shit we are and how to accomodate them

ive literally never observed this

Attached: IMG_20190323_202755.png (488x274, 82K)

>pic
Based

BASED WHITOIDS BTFO

why are anglo women so fucking ugly?

she looks med, don't you know anything?

because shes white (shows up imperfections more easily) and because shes just had a kid

>Europeans never murdered
vikings.jpg

>leftism
>valuing human life
That’s just not how they work.

Because you dont have an necessary license for observation
well, there is also a chance that you're a pakistard, but thats not highly probable, now is it?

This is the shit I can't get over. I'm not fedora enough to think that humanity can ever get rid of religion but if our aim for society is secular humanism than Evangelical Christianity is just as poisonous as Wahhabism. And in some cases these two factions are in borderline civil wars with each other in Africa.
I had hoped the Khashoggi shit would sour the west more on Saudi Arabia but we're still clearly content to let them spread their ideology unopposed and turn historically secular societies like Indonesia into increasingly fundamentalist ones. Enjoy this golden age of secularism while it lasts because as the world gets more and more chaotic people will cling to religion for a sense of stability.

Watched 1 video of his now. I like him already.

If you see a strong horse and a weak horse, which one would you pick?

t. 1 IQ

So why is a government trying to atone for some random guy's actions?

Attached: croc-crab duo.jpg (640x960, 44K)

looks european to me

Europeans invaded the Americas 500 years ago; they aren't an indigenous people

t. Weak horse

that is a really awesome hat

>Euronymous ran down a flight of stairs and stopped to call the neighbour's door bell. He quickly realized that I had come after him, so he continued to flee down the stairs, knocking on the walls, trying to call the door-bells of the neighbours as he ran past them, and screaming for help. I stabbed him (three or four times) in his left shoulder as he ran - that was the only part I could hit while we were running anyhow. He then stumbled and broke a lamp on the wall, probably with his head or arm, and fell into the glass fragments - in his underwear. I ran past him and waited. Snorre was still upstairs, and I had no idea how he would react to all of this. Perhaps it was a set-up and he was in on it? Perhaps he too would attack me? I didn't know. When Snorre came running he looked very scared and I just let him ran straight past me. I realized he was not a part of this, so I asked him if he was okay (because he certainly didn't look okay). By then Euronymous was back on his feet. He looked resigned and said: "It's enough", but then he tried to kick me again, and I finished him off by thrusting the knife through his skull, through his forehead, and he died instantaneously. The eyes turned around in his head and a moan could be heard as he emptied his lungs when he died. He fell down to a sitting position, but the knife was stuck in his head, so I held him up, as I held onto the knife. When I jerked the knife from his skull he fell forward, and rolled down a flight of stairs like a sack of potatoes - making enough noise to wake up the whole neighbourhood (it was a noisy, metal staircase).

Attached: 7654765895.png (448x532, 584K)