Tfw Finnish roasties give bad looks when we go to buy groceries

>tfw Finnish roasties give bad looks when we go to buy groceries
what is it about this that makes wh*te women so angry?

also Jow Forums-couple thread. What are your experiences?

Attached: 4674325.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

is that you?

no comment

Wait, going to a grocery shop as a man is a problem now?

If refugees and migrant workers were majority women, Finnish women would kill all of them on sight. It's rather ironic.

I meant that when me and my gf go together.

she looks pure finnish

goddamn my Mongol brother, you are one sexy Finn. I would flop my finn on yours, if you know what I mean.

White women are fucking pathetic.
Will whore themselves out to Sand Dunes and Blacks, but heaven forbid a White Gentlemen wants to get with a QT Asian.

Fucking HYPOCRISY!

Could you imagine the uproar if some finnish males working in refugee centers would have sexual relations with the refugees(asian,african etc women). (like some finnish women have had with the men)

It would be national emergency.

I'll take your women and give them my BBC, fuckboi!

Attached: Wakanda Forever.png (542x418, 261K)

Will whore themselves out to Sand Dunes and Blacks, but heaven forbid a White Gentlemen wants to get with a QT Asian.

Fucking HYPOCRISY!

>t. chink

This, I don't know what she's doing with that random ass Swede

Don't you mean your BWC? Korean women are white cocks only.

Based

Fucking HYPOCRISY!

is this old or new?

Normal women hate beta losers who date ugly asiatic "women". They are disgusted by your kind.

respond to me fellow Mongol, or else you can forget about that strategic marriage with my daughter.

Does that woman look like Korean to you?

why are you talking to me you slant eyed gook

This is why i stay away from korean women. They are not mentally stable.

please don't hyperwar again

hahahaahahahahaha sorry I had to get my laughs in for today. Yes it is true I am mentally fucked and this is how I get my laughs.

I honestly have no idea how korean women look like since so many of them have so much makeup and plastic surgery. But the one you bagged seems to be organic, so nice work my fellow Finngook.

Fucking HYPOCRISY!

This. Please BLEACH my daughter, I want her to have white babies.

On the left. My bf is from Germany. He came to my ancestral homeland.

pюзкe нaтaхи eбyтcя c чeчлeнцaми и дaгaми a pюзких вaнeк нeнaвидят