Do you still like video games, fellow intellectuals?

Do you still like video games, fellow intellectuals?

Attached: 1544475470397.jpg (1225x1078, 130K)

I try to, but when I sit down to play it all seems so tiresome.

I hate women. Am I right fellow gamers?

>tfw I only..."installed" Fallout 4 for the sex mods

Attached: 443143155643.png (654x475, 182K)

the amount of games that interest me seems to be in decline every new year but the few I do enjoy I play a lot, so yes

Yes, I'm currently playing Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online.

Attached: images (52).jpg (350x440, 50K)

I do but i get tilted very easily when i dont perform up to my standard.

Right now i'm in a bit of a burn out state where i played like 150 hours of TF2 and Quake the last week and am beginning to miss easy shots.
If i were to take a break from the games for 3-4 days i would be back to normal but shit is hard.
I dont know how to

Attached: 192754.png (633x758, 34K)

Mostly just Runescape now. I used to play Xbox mostly but I lost interest in shooters and other big triple A games since micro transactions are everywhere.

I might get the next COD game but even then it’s a stretch. Assuming IW or Activision doesn’t fuck it up

played a fair bit on holidays before i hit 30. but now i'm 31 and haven't played any games at all for the last 2 years. and my childhood WAS gaming

close to completing sekiro tbqh lads

Attached: 1542650165835.jpg (1534x2048, 287K)

yes sadly I play some shit all day insteed of getting my life together.

Same with me. I just can't sit and play a video game for more than 40 minutes anymore.

How does one avoid growing out of them? Is there a way?

jap games really are an epitome of shit.

I am currently playing Ass Creed Odyssey
Kassandra is cute

Attached: 1539474726522m.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Just finished S+ rank hardcore in Resident Evil 2 Scenario A (both Leon and Claire). What a rush, but I love it!

I can't motivate myself to do Scenario B. I just hate B so much...

I love the aesthetic of Fallout but the lore is a mess and the writing has declined from the first two games.

Patrician taste :)

Feel free to worship Todd Howard's cock.

I grew out of them and then I grew back into them.

The key is finding new games that are fresh in their content. For me indie-games. 99% of them are shit but the 1% pure gold that beats everything.

Have a (You)

Attached: index.jpg (233x217, 10K)

I'm getting tired of it.They are getting more nonsensical to me.

I have never played a female or non white character. Im almost certain that guys who play female characters Onlineo are mentally ill

I don't know the cause but I think i just need to stop playing for a while, maybe a break will help.

At least they have more gameplay than the average western AAA.

hate women
love pussy
simple as

KARA BOGA

Attached: ap_C40AE253-9016-4480-AE77-E9057A49D62D.jpg (1920x1080, 438K)

dindu armor

a bit unrelated maybe but, i found myself to have way more fun with video games ever since i stopped browsing /v/ as much as i used to, well i actually cut off on it entirely and video games seemed to be more fun again for me.

anyone else here feels the same?
there was just something about that shit hole that made everything about playing video games feel like a miserable chore, maybe their constant complaints and arguments over them instead of actually discussing games as they were. last time i tried pointing that out to them, i just got jumped by a bunch who tried to bury me alive with insults and other shit, claiming it's me that has a problem and not them.

Attached: 1544549137787.png (368x600, 221K)

Well it's like any other part of Jow Forums, you're better of without it.

i dunno, i think some parts of it are actually pretty okay, way more civilized to some extent and do a better job when it comes to trying to talk about anything

You're entitled to opinions, user

Warcraft 3 and Quake Live

Have pirated Catherine for PC, but man, the platform puzzles are hard, died many times...

Sure I do.
But I ditched Bethesda after Skyrim bored me to tears.

Attached: STO_Rom_Leeta.jpg (1400x788, 193K)

Sure but some illnesses are worse than others and /v/ is pretty much bottom of the barrel.

mein neger

How are fallout 4 sex mods compared to skyrim?

I did the same with the Sims 4 and Skyrim :^)

I did it in mid 2017, IIRC. It really doesn't have a lot of sex mods. Yet animations are not so bad. Check Loverslab.

bumpm

I thought only cringey fat autists from my country played these

Hey fuck you, I really liked that movie. I even watched it twice

Attached: based.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

I'm too lazy to play anything, I feel like closing the game after I play it for 5 minutes

I just play games that allow me to play as a girl, and that allow me to mod big booties.

Attached: fe0d3245-7953-4626-88e2-0b24eecaafe8_preview_2357779_4794019186450570074_small.png (160x160, 54K)

>just play games that allow me to play as a girl
same
like to see the female models and how the costumes (tight) and armors look on them

Liberate yourself from the console limitations and play on pc

Nice