The Chinese and Pakistanis are preparing a two-front war against India

The Chinese and Pakistanis are preparing a two-front war against India.

They will probably try to take all of Punjab, Kashmir and all of North East India.

It will be amazing. Expect tons of gory war footage.

Attached: China.jpg (1080x475, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Aligned_Movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I doubt it.

Big if true

Attached: 803E934C-932B-4E2E-BA2F-91D109F07182.jpg (567x567, 28K)

Well China has a lot more to lose than India.

Imagine Shanghai getting turned to nuclear dust.
Pajeets would survive nuclear winter just fine.

I hope India crushes them

>Pajeets would survive nuclear winter just fine.
mmm elaborate

Our immunity levels are incredible

Good, that lets us scope out the Chinese military and study them, just like the Russians were studying our weaknesses in 2003-2011.

same but I'm putting my betting chips on the PRC

We can barely contain porkistan. The Chinese have fucking railguns.

I hope they don't make the Himalayas shorter.

For most parts of India being bombed into pre-industrial standards of living it'd be a big improvement.

Its not like places like New Delhi can get any dirtier desu.
Irradiation would probably make things slightly healthier.

lel bullshit

Don't worry India we got your back

wait sindh is in india
how is china deploying troops like 100000km away from china literally inside if india?

Probably not, in our current relationship.

1. India was the representative of the Third World during the Cold War, due to this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Aligned_Movement . It is quite literally why the world third world was invented, and if you know anything about the Cold War you know about why we should stop using the terms first/second/third world too.

2. The USA favored Pakistan over India at the same time the USSR favored India over Pakistan.

3. The Soviets sold India a shitton of military tech, whereas we did or could not.

4. Since the end of the Cold War and the disappeared threat of the USSR, the USA has had very little reason to rely on India for any strategic concerns beyond perhaps anti-piracy across the Indian Ocean.

5. In recent times the USA has tried to push for an alliance called the "Quad" between the USA, Japan, Australia, and India to contain Chinese aggression in the South China Sea. This meme has spread around a lot due to the very obvious ideological difference (China is an authoritarian country, all 4 Quad members are democracies) but for various reasons, things haven't moved forward.

I would argue that, until the Quad is set in stone, the USA would not intervene in an Indian dispute.

Attached: 1329910628561.gif (240x180, 2.88M)

>All the pajeet diaspora in the USA are going to pressure their government into nuking china in retaliation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Americans

>1.3% of the population

Fuck man, we have more Muslims and Jews than we do Indians. You are mistaking Britain and Canada for us. Certainly we poach a lot of intelligent Indians for our tech industry, but we do not have the cultural background of the British Empire with regards to Pakistan and India. I mean for fuck's sake, we still call native Americans "Indians" here all the time because of how foreign India is to us. Thanks Colombus-bama.

*please don't get involved*

the hell we don't. I'm not dying for those street shitters

I'd sign up in a heartbeat if I was killing chinks

The US would intervene if China gets involved though

as if there's been a draft since Vietnam bro. The US has had a professional army with limited engagements based on abuse of the War Powers Act of 1973 for nearly half a century now.

The idea is to plant military "advisors" in a hot zone and then escalate for 90 days without limit. Then Congress is forced to act because we put our dick in the pudding. It's a racket.

Kek

Cringe

Based

The USA allowed China to annex part of Sri Lanka. We currently have our shit in disarray. It's not good.

I hope we have a strong leader in 2020 because we need to get out of this misery and malaise.

Attached: ouch.gif (245x240, 499K)

I really cheer for India on this one.
I don't like China neither Pakistan.

And India has the based Bollywood.

The only bollywood film I've ever seen is Endhiran, so I think bollywood films aren't too popular here

Are they popular in Brazil?

Attached: brazil feminine nectar.jpg (600x484, 48K)

us didn't do anything during the first sino-indian war

If all 3 nuke each other the rest of the world wins forever (hopefully a stray nuke will also hit Lagos Nigeria too)

>If all 3 nuke each other the rest of the world wins forever
yeah i really love nuclear winter and having all the crops fail in iowa, you fuckin mong

Because we were allied with Pakistan at the time

Why is it always Canada defending China?

Unless you want the world to turn into a nuclear shithole you wouldn't want that

toilet witches will stop the nukes

An outright war will never happen between two large economies. China has a huge market in India and theyd be idiots to want to lose it. It's just a dick measuring contest between third worlders

> annex part of Sri Lanka
What?