Soon, Islam will take over the world and you can't do anything about it

Soon, Islam will take over the world and you can't do anything about it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-194014~2.png (1080x1108, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/21/kachin-women-from-myanmar-raped-until-they-get-pregnant-in-china
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now post atheism

According to that image, Agnosticism will take over the world. The proportional increase of Agnosticism is far higher than Islam.

Based Karabooga. Soon you'll be raiding the bal*ans and enslaving all these blondes.

You hate your fellow Arabs tho

Agnosticm is beta tier. Islam is an expansionist religion and chad af, you can hang half of the agnostics and they will just bitch on /reddit/ and not do anything

Muslim birth rates all over the Middle East have plummeted by 2-4 children in the last three decades. They're between three kids and barely above replacement level now. The only muslim country with a really high fertility rate is Indonesia, but they're also starting to slow down. All the millions that are migrating to Europe, contrary to /poole/ fearmongering are not having kids at all.

Chinese are kidnapping and raping foreign women because they don't have kids themselves anymore.

Agnostics are basically manufactured by the modern education system. Many of them and almost all of atheists don't have kids. So the growth seen here is not sustainable.

Indians are breeding like crazy. The only possible increase for muslim population worldwide in the future will be the Indian community. Half of Iran will convert to Christianity after the next revolution.

>Half of Iran will convert to Christianity

Attached: 02.jpg (384x384, 16K)

>Half of Iran will convert to Christianity after the next revolution
That's some big krautchan fanfiction you got there pal

>thinking muslims are not racists against blacks

Attached: 324.jpg (640x640, 50K)

>Chinese are kidnapping and raping foreign women because they don't have kids themselves anymore.
What?

>racism is good
'no'

China literally had a strict 1 child per family policy few years ago due overpopulation, are you retarded or an angry jew?

it's not about good or bad, it's about respect of traditions
Allah doesn't allow disrespect and natural bad behavior

most of those are niggers and christianity is on the rise in china.
christianity will get a huge boost soon.

>The only muslim country with a really high fertility rate is Indonesia
>pakistan 3.48 s ours 2.46
cope and sorry to break your comfy bubble, but just because we dont migrate doesnt mean there is no islamic invasion.
they'll breed like rabbits and deluded yuros like you unironically pretending that everything is just fine, this is the end of your civilization lmao

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/21/kachin-women-from-myanmar-raped-until-they-get-pregnant-in-china

Our fertility rate is 2.3 though, lower than most Muslim countries.

Yeah and most of the girls were aborted so there's a sex imbalance. Read the news retard.

Germany is not my civilization. I'd gladly look you end it. But you won't. Oh wow, you caught me, Pakistan has a higher birth rate you got me on a technicality since I didn't get the memo about the new data from your country oh wow you really got me holy shit

this cope lmao

Attached: 1529335509328.png (344x341, 8K)

Islam will be around until 2050 when global temperatures will increase making living in the middle East impossible

>Balkans
>Blondes
user, I...

>One out of every 10 people is still pagan

Jesus Christ

>half of Iran will convert

pfft, there is a big underground christian movement but no where near half.

I'd say 60% of Iran would stay Muslim, the rest are agnostic or other religious groups. Shia Islam is just too woven into our culture now