Hey Germany, this costed four times the price of local brands, so it better be gud

Hey Germany, this costed four times the price of local brands, so it better be gud

Attached: 1EC259BC-4529-425F-8104-90458CBC857B.jpg (2592x1936, 951K)

It's not.

Should've bought Belgian instead

have a look at the back of the bottle. usually these are just licensed and not brewed in Germany

yeah, I already know
We don’t have that in stores sadly

>those brown fingers
Armenians yuck

It's okay, but the style is such that a moderately funded brewery in any country where it costs more than ~€2.50 could make a local one in the style that's as good or better than the imports.

Krombacher is one of the most common and cheapest beer here.

>imported into New Zealand by: General Distributors LTD
kek, dafuq
One of the most expensive beer here, lol

your hand is the proof that armenians are BLACK

cost is perfectly fine in itself as past tense

It's okay, but absolutely nothing spectacular. See Sorry you fell for the marketing jew.

my skin is dark even by armenian standarts
thanks, now I’ll know that
ell, it was not bad, just that I could by apricot ale with that price. Also, I think of trying pic related, what’s your oppinion on it?

Attached: 04979716-F4F4-4484-B7DA-C61735337FB5.png (2048x1536, 824K)

Weihenstephaner is solid wheat beer.

you're welcome, I just try to help written fluency wherever I see it on this website.

Did you try the robert doms belgian?

Weihenstephaner is a quality brand. Krombacher is called a television-beer in Germany because it's very widespread and brewed to appeal to large audiences. It's not bad but somewhat generic compared to more regional brands.

it's a white beer.
they are generally nice.

Do you guys like Köstritzer? It's one of my favorite German beers

Attached: 21312.jpg (653x507, 176K)

That one is one of my favorite enjoying beers.
Ive several types I go by.

>Drinking beer
>Dinner beer
>Enjoying beer
>Special beer

Drinking beers are the pilsners and other beers that are cheap but not disgusting or watery.
Dinner beers can be white beers, but also guinness or something that's delicious and adds to the food.
Enjoying beers are just generally my favorite beers that are expensive and don't go well with drinking lots of at a time.
Special beers is a secret.

It’s good, try the ayinger hefe too.

>Weizen
Not mine
This user knows what's good