Where did the "Russians are horrible teammates meme" come from? I finally met a Russian today and he was amazing...

Where did the "Russians are horrible teammates meme" come from? I finally met a Russian today and he was amazing. He pretty much carried the team and didn't complain at all.

Attached: IMG_3769.png (800x600, 673K)

Is that Insurgency?

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Play on eastern euro servers and find out. They're absolute subhumans

Yup.
What do they do?

Attached: IMG_3767.png (800x600, 1.09M)

Russians are the worst players on earth. They should be banned from the internet.

Brazilians are way worse dude.

Depends on what games you play, generally they're alright though.

The elite in video game community is the French. We play good except when foreigners says or writes "english?"
shut the fuck up man

>What do they do?
I just said, they're subhuman. Literally like apes. 0 communication besides few words and occasional grunts, no temper and incapable of executing any complex tasks

Attached: 1462026564550.gif (250x250, 850K)

people who dont speak english in online vidya should be shot

What are exceptions

kys submitted faggot , I hope Odin will fuck you up

based
FUCK ANGLOS

>except when foreigners says or writes "english?
Ok, that's it. I'm throwing every game now on when I've you frog bastards on my team

It's a newfag detector. Slavs, especially Russians are masters at hardcore games like arena fps shooters or strategies like HoMM3. The problem is faggots complaining play free to play mobas and mmos where kids with no money go to waste time. Saying east Euros are bad at games reveals one's own shit taste in games and nothing more.

fuck you monkey
your kind are infinitely worse teammates with shit connections to boot

brasiloids should be fucking purged from online games and then shot

>not tking frogs as soon as you hear their disgusting accent

Such games as Dota or CS GO are usually popular among lower class people here.

Cringe imagine defending r*ssians for free

Yeah, and that's what shit eaters in this thread play. I'm laughing how they're probably complaining in other threads and to their gam3r friends about how casuals will ruin games by buying into Google Stadia. Fucking lmao, you all CS:GO players and DOTA players already ruined gaming. You are that very same disease.

>Where did the "Russians are horrible teammates meme" come from?
all obnoxious memes about us originate in your country, dude

Russians simpy refuse to communicate but polaks are far worse

French people in online vidyas are fucking retarded. Put 2 french people together in a team and there's a 99% chance they'll start insulting each other and behaving like petulant kids.

Only downside i can say about russians players is their lack of english language ))