Where's the worst type of immigrant from in your country?

Where's the worst type of immigrant from in your country?

Attached: jtTarCT[1].jpg (960x720, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4WsGmxXb_8
youtu.be/I6RfDB5WtuY
bc.ctvnews.ca/pedestrians-struck-injured-as-car-plows-into-richmond-café-1.2745448
listindiario.com/la-republica/2017/11/27/492424/47-83-de-infecciones-por-vih-se-detectan-en-haitianos
listindiario.com/la-republica/2014/10/13/341240/mas-de-30-crimenes-brutales-a-manos-de-haitianos-este-ano
youtube.com/watch?v=6zIiuUH4Q8s
youtube.com/watch?v=C7xK6P-d_ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=G1ebjqTkNhA
youtube.com/watch?v=s-xwzV8kgb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mexicans, they keep crossing the borders those parasites
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4WsGmxXb_8

Nafris
youtu.be/I6RfDB5WtuY

3rd generation nigger

California

India, by a large fucking margin
t. Montrealer

>azn
>geriatric
>female
>driver

North Africans, especially Moroccans and Algerians, Arabs, especially Afghanis, Africans, especially Somalis
so yeah, everyone except western or eastern Europeans and Asians

Gypsies

Somalians
Don't ever work, at least sand people work for themselves even though it's doing illegal things

Mohametans

There’s pajeets there too? Damn son.

oh yeah honorary mention of Chechenya, they rank pretty high on the subhuman scale

Central Americans

Yeah but I guess we have less than Ottawa and Pooronto of course. You from Ontario? I think you guys might cross the 1 million Indian mark soon.

bc.ctvnews.ca/pedestrians-struck-injured-as-car-plows-into-richmond-café-1.2745448

Anyone who isn't European

s*malians

Latin Americans. They always seem so on guard as if they’re painfully aware of living in a different country, and dont speak or interact with people they pass by on the street or encounter in daily life. They’re the ones who should have the burden to assimilate, yet place it on the American born people around them. Also the ones over 30 years old will literally make no effort whatsoever to learn english. There are people who will die in this country, having spent more time here than their homeland and still be shaking their head saying “me no english”.

Attached: D91F3138-4DB0-44BF-B6E8-1B20361E9A26.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

every single one of them does mma or some sort of combat sport

You just know looking at that image that she got out of the car and immediately started explaining how it wasn’t her fault in pre-school level english.

Haitian subhumans

listindiario.com/la-republica/2017/11/27/492424/47-83-de-infecciones-por-vih-se-detectan-en-haitianos

listindiario.com/la-republica/2014/10/13/341240/mas-de-30-crimenes-brutales-a-manos-de-haitianos-este-ano

Other latinamericans, they are all savages

That's funny--Indians are probably among our best migrants.

Why don’t you start as well and get empowered alongside your white bros?

pretty much this. Some are okish like vietnamese though

t. Spent three weeks tubing in Vietnam

Dominicans
my disgust is immeasurable every time I see a boat arriving full of them and not a single qt on board, all they send is 3/4 black uggos

Attached: 1311733922136.jpg (852x960, 288K)

we're sending you our worst (hatians descendants) we don't want them back.

Germans and Muslims

Its always cringy when posters from brown countries circle jerk about being one shade lighter than the people down the street in the favela

t.brown country

>Spanish-speaking country/territory
>favela

Attached: os.png (213x237, 8K)

Cool your jets, Chang. You’re posting up a storm today.

Cunts from moldova for free college

why are there alot of apartments in france?

very similar to the hoodshit here
youtube.com/watch?v=6zIiuUH4Q8s

is right u know

deport them back to their shithole don't send them here fucker

Poland

Damn you’re right. Should I also have used “persona” instead of the word “person” since, after all, im referring to a person in a spanish speaking country?

Haha, good one, user. Maybe you can refer to indigenous Americans as "adivasis," too.

>Be in 1950
>built cheap buildings outside cities in the north for workers to be close to factories and mines
>put all arabs and blacks in it

50 years later the video

Other Latin Americans.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-23-14-23-30.png (720x1280, 440K)

Well Jow Forums? Is she right?

Attached: 046ef18bf4d7f33c7bb6076793c53552.png (642x156, 13K)

Fijians

Gypsies and sand niggers who refuses to work

Nafris, gypsies and arabs

Americans

All 5 of them?

Eurotrash that try to copy American nigger culture always look so gay and effeminate, what the fuck

>look so gay and effeminate
lol u have seen nothing youtube.com/watch?v=C7xK6P-d_ZE

mexicans
they literally do not bother learning english
they culminate in one of the mexican ghettos
they play their loud stupid mariachi music all day & night long
they're obnoxiously loud
their kids all conform to ghetto nigger culture (vid related is a prime example)
youtube.com/watch?v=G1ebjqTkNhA

>Chinese hands typed this.

This guy looks like average Jow Forums poster. Is it a new form of NEET rap?

Why would that be?
>inb4 they smell like curry,thick accent,poo in loo

this is true, all the indians in my city live in upper class white neighborhoods and they're decent people, but i wouldn't want more of them here

Puerto Rico is a part of our country you retard

They can't fucking speak French, and insist on speaking the language of their masters: English.

Nah, 100% French descent

>being a territory makes them part of our country

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

Canada is an English speaking country. If anything you are the dick here by not learning the language?

Syria

Attached: Ekran Alıntısı2.png (678x717, 658K)

Generally, 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants who feel like a diasporic people, that combined with chaosneet lifestyle.

they're brown islamic people just like you, what's to hate?

Euros are just effeminate, there's no getting around it, but it's not like American niggers are masculine anyway. They're just as cringey and fake.

Ta gueule, françois

>103223691
Ahah fukin epic bro

what's wrong with them?

just an anti social criminal arab youtube.com/watch?v=s-xwzV8kgb4

USA

Probably already crossed it
Drives through Brampton are enlightening

God I wish I was Somali living comfy NEET life in first world country while getting loads of white chicks on my BBC

A mexican wesh, that's the last thing i was expecting to see, also i see all immigrants try to imitate algerian immigrants, i even hear chinese born in france saying words like wesh, wallah...

The africans, because they sell trinkets in the street walks, and it was forbiden here.

i only understood l7nach, which is the arabic word for snakes, we use it sometimes to refer to policemen.

scary criminals in france have floral patterned dishes and wear mickey mouse knit sweaters?

It's all banter with the dominibros, no one in the hispanic-Caribbean region genuinely looks down on darker people just because they're darker. Racial tensions here are absolutely non-existent.

arent they the cutest

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

mainland china with india being a close second

>ctrl f brazilians
>no results

Brazilians are irrelevant in every way, feels bad man. At least in Japan I know brazilians might be the worst, since they're only behind the chinese in number of immigrants.

Attached: mosc_00117_05_28.jpg (480x288, 41K)

ex-yu

Can't have types of immigrants if there is no immigration to your country.

turkey

wtf this reminds me of a trend when I was in middle school where all of the tough black kids bought those tiny little girl backpacks with disney characters on them. I still dont know what the fuck that was about.

Central asians
Chinks
Northern Caucasians (chechen, dagestani etc), but their republics are parts of Russia so it's internal migration e.g. to Moscow

Colombians and central amerilards (from el salvador, honduras etc.)

>tf
>tp
The irony

albanians, gypsies, sandniggers, georgians. like 90% of our jailed population is one of those subhumans

>quebec snowflakes at it again

Korean
Their rate of the public assistance of Japan is high, and they often scream they are discriminated from Japan.
But actually, Koreans occupied the several Japanese places illegally, and their crime rate is higher than Japanese and the international schools for them in Japan are getting subsidy from local governments in Japan.

Hood culture is your invention Gringo

mainland c*inese
l*bs
pacific islanders

ex-yu, mostly k*sovo/al*anians larping as serbs

Test

this. fuck indians

I hope you're not calling Moroccans Europeans.

t. Venkadesh Najabooloojaridijabeledesh

Georgians??

indians. or somalians.

>i only understood l7nach, which is the arabic word for snakes
holy fuck Maghrebis ruined the language
we have none

POWER RANKING WORST IMMIGRANTS
1. Central Americans
2. Chinese
3. Indians
4. Eastern Europeans
5. Cuba and Caribbean