Hey don't mind me...just getting my daily dose of logic

hey don't mind me...just getting my daily dose of logic

Attached: pjimage.jpg (600x600, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wt9cxABJ90g
youtube.com/watch?v=43vRoD8GnIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's more inteligence in that pic than in every Marxist organization ever added up.

Attached: stefan-molyneux-c-stefanmolyneux-the-largest-unacknowledged-bigotry-in-the-39763754.png (500x552, 66K)

>Ben Shapiro DESTROYS LIBTARDS with STRAWMEN and PROJECTION
>Stefan Molyneux RAMBLES INCOHERENTLY while IGNORING the ARGUMENTS of LIBTARD
>Jordan Peterson MASTERFULLY ignored the POINT of the ARGUMENT and throws out RED HERRING after RED HERRING while SHOUTING about POST-MODERNISM despite not UNDERSTANDING WHAT IT MEANS [EPIC]
>Charlie Kirks YELLS "VENEZUELA" non-stop FOR FOUR HOURS

Attached: 1553246869065.jpg (865x598, 84K)

Bottom left is cute

damn, discord tranny be mad

Attached: D1120E10-E1FE-48D5-8514-6869BC75F3ED.jpg (624x474, 24K)

stop trying to identify yourself through ideologues
you are skipping the fundamental step of internal rationalization, literally brain on cruise control

Imagine bragging about your IQ unironically

Attached: 29179405.png (724x552, 19K)

>Ben Shapiro engages in actual CANNIBALISM as he destroys college libtard with FACTS and LOGIC compilation #67

How much will Jordanian Penisman and his Lobster logic get buttfucked by Slavoj *Sniff* Zizek in April?

they will just talk past eachother for an hour and their followers will think their respective idols won
in the end they both win and humanity loses

>le radical cucktrist

lol

I wish aliens would abduct me.

Attached: 20th vs 21st century.jpg (1306x438, 200K)

LOGIC is OLDER than TREES eh? That's.. lemme tell ya that's quite a knock on the if that doesnt wake you up Im just astounded by the did you know that my nephew used to dress up?

no
just think they're peterson will do his usuall "purposefully misunderstand the other party" shtick and zizek will just go really technical and esoteric

youtu.be/Wt9cxABJ90g

it's gonna be epic youtube.com/watch?v=43vRoD8GnIY

lol that was a really good zizek

A conversation between these four would be epic

Would rub cock on their lips, desu

This. The point isn't to ditch John Oliver and Rachel Maddow as your sources and replace them with Molymeme or PJW. The point is to think for yourself

Good lad.

faggot video on Rome was total shit when the debunked video came out. Reminder to never trust people unless you can verify their claims yourself.

>Philosophers
waste of time, absolutely useless, all its good for is making shit tons of money.

Attached: stephen-hawking.jpg (1200x798, 353K)

Have sex.

Destiny is better than these cucks