Before 1985 hafus could only get Japanese citizenship if the father was Japanese

>before 1985 hafus could only get Japanese citizenship if the father was Japanese

Holy shit. How insecure of BWC are the Japanese?

Attached: mmAbNVCL.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/30/tokyo-garden-loses-fortune-because-ticket-seller-was-scared-to-charge-foreigners
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well there is a reason they are homogeneous and the west is not

>Holy shit. How insecure of BWC are the Japanese?
Extremely. Old japanese fucks regularly curse at American tourists or whites who look American. They need to be put in their place

I want to marry a Japanese man.

Why so sexist?

'Hi, my name is Tom, I'm whito tourist from kanada desu'

Attached: vancouver riot.jpg (600x513, 123K)

wh*Te pigs should go home

>amrican BWC
where?

Attached: penis-size-chart.jpg (1024x495, 72K)

My first reaction was that data on the subject is unreliable, since insecure people lying is too common. Then I saw that more than half the countries on the chart have numbers below 13 cm, and that's just not realistic. Sure, dicks that small exist, but no way are they that common. This can't be from a real study.

I'm pretty sure Germany and Italy also had this "only fathers transmit jus sanguinis citizenship" concept.

African blood makes American cocks tiny

japs are scared of the white bvll

They was actually a law that prevented Japanese immigrants (mostly males) and US citizens from getting married. Also, you're wrong about that law. The law was that first generation Japs couldn't become citizens, their childern, who were rarely mixed, were automatically citizens, though.

Attached: 1553380674947.jpg (2896x2896, 1008K)

wat?

Attached: naked briton arrested in tokyo.jpg (1440x810, 204K)

old japanese people are the nicest

Same old men who rape and cause unit 731 and rape of Nanking and not apologize.

MY FIRST REACTION WAS THAT DATA ON THE SUBJECT IS UNRELIABLE, SINCE INSECURE PEOPLE LYING IS TOO COMMON. THEN I SAW THAT MORE THAN HALF THE COUNTRIES ON THE CHART HAVE NUMBERS BELOW 13 CM, AND THAT'S JUST NOT REALISTIC. SURE, DICKS THAT SMALL EXIST (and are perfectly fine), BUT NO WAY ARE THEY THAT COMMON (not that there's anything wrong with them). THIS CAN'T BE FROM A REAL STUDY.

They're still butthurt about our troops raping Okinawa into submission

but they are based on real study tho

Attached: sizesaroundtheworld.jpg (516x1600, 269K)

American dicks are indeed tiny
t. Knower

>cucked by jews and chingook
mutts got btfo lol

Attached: Sex Offerenders in California.jpg (984x660, 60K)

That was a very smart idea.
It preventend people with weird surnames claiming to be japanese.
Besides, in Europe it used to be like that too. If a goth male married a lombard woman, the children would be considered goth

this picture is somewhat hillarious

>Amerismols

>where?
your sister's vagina

And that policy as made sure Japan is the way every weeb loves.
Somehow this is bad right?

I’m 6.5 inches so I think your numbers are a bit off.

Old people are the less confrontational to tourists and more polite

theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/30/tokyo-garden-loses-fortune-because-ticket-seller-was-scared-to-charge-foreigners

Majority of new Japan will do the gaijin cough and ignore you. Yes you weeb dreams will be crushed by young Japanese

>gaijin cough
rofl

People who save pictures of data consisting of average penis sizes of countries most likely have small dicks themselves