Norwegian cruises

>norwegian cruises

HUNDREDS of amerifats are CURRENTLY, IN THE PRESENT trapped on not one but TWO cruise ships off the coast of norway

Attached: 2019-03-23_22-44-39.webm (1092x614, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vikingcruises.co.uk/oceans/ships/viking-sky.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YDESMb-1JoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds fun

jesus fucking christ
hope no one dies

by allah and mohammad, his prophet
i hope all of them die

Looks fun

lmao boomers

Are there any humans onboard?

why do cruise ships sail in this kind of weather?

I hope the piano is fine

foreigners, come to finnish-swedish ships
no troubles at all foggettabout norwegian ships

>gf is on a cruise ship in the pacific right now
I didn't need to see this shit today.

Attached: 1547533691484.jpg (235x235, 7K)

your literally getting cheated on as you type that

It's this one
vikingcruises.co.uk/oceans/ships/viking-sky.html

Looks like a muh heritage cruise around the fjords and then along the coast

also this
fronts haven't fallen off since estonia

>"""MAN""" Diesels kaputt machen
Should have gone with the manly Wärtsilä instead. MANs are the DSGs of the seas.

Why would neither of you want foreigners there? It's like you live in a bubble and don't have any sense of proportion.

Poseidon hates boomers and worse yet they are amerifats. Norwegian navy should do the world a favour and torpedo the ships. Trust me no one of any value goes on a cruise ship.

>Norwegian navy
They would probably just accidentally ram it even after being warned by other ships.

>vikingcruises.co.uk/oceans/ships/viking-sky.html
oh thought it was oslobåden

t. teleported right there in 10 seconds

>letting your gf travel alone
how did you grow to like your cuckolding fetish?

>cruises
Why do people do that? It's literally just a giant hotel, except you can't get out for days. Is it some prestige thing?

Based

It feels like you're on starship Enterprise exploring the vast empty space when you look out the window and see the rough seas. Except between Finland and Sweden with drunk MILFs.

Cuck

Yeah, but you could go out and explore some actual sights if you were on shore. Seems pretty boring to me.

It's a boomer thing, 90% are over the age of 60. Probably something to do with traveling without needing to do a whole lot.

I've used this line before, what the heck are they doing? they don't even know how to the navigate their own waters?

Next step, sinking these cruise liners, with no survivors!
he fire rises brothers

Send them back

Attached: 1550778968772.png (402x383, 11K)

The g*rman-built engines stopped working

it's not so bad, it's very comfortable, you have infinite wonderful and free meals, while getting to travel to dozens of countries without any effort. There are theater productions galore, live musicians, etc. You can read a fine book in any of the numerous cafes while chatting with someone that captained a submarine as you lesurely make your way to literally any beautiful destination in the world.

if you have the time it's a fine way to travel. they're all basically floating las vegas

If it comes to it I hope we get some good distress responses
youtube.com/watch?v=YDESMb-1JoQ
something fascinates me about mayday calls and the way ships around respond to it, mostly passenger and civilian ones

>you can't get out for days
The ship spends the entire day at ports, during which you leave and explore. Then you load back up in the evening and enjoy the ship's nightlife. You wake up the next morning and you're at a new port to explore.

this was my first thought upon seeing the video

always wanted to make a mayday call myself and feel all important

kek

>canadian cuckposter
>literal cuck
OHH NO NO NO NO

NB the second ship is in fact the cargo ship hagland captain and doesn't hold any bringers of freedom. It's also not trapped or anything they just lost some cargo and are trying to fish it up again

we are a sea faring people
like my varangian ancestors... :)

They dock at different ports so you can explore. I'm still skeptical about it, but at least European cruises have that as opposed to Carribean cruises

t. never been at a cruise

I haven't been on one of those cruises to Sweden in a long time, I don't remember any MILFs, only old hags but they were drunk