I'm losing it bros. I'm hearing voices

I'm losing it bros. I'm hearing voices.

Attached: qv8cu.jpg (320x235, 10K)

Do you have any diagnosed mental condition?
if not, see a psychiatrist

Auditory hallucinations is a sign of schizophrenia...age?

I bet they sound like they fuck black guys

Can you hear this?

Yes I'm diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder.

>im hearing voices

That means your pineal gland is decalcifying
enjoy your third eye opening

Hold on bro. A single moment of weakness is all they need for you know what.

courage

Attached: 87f.jpg (1569x1569, 104K)

just be yourself

Can't stop laughing at stupid comments, when will I mature?

dont worry about it

i hallucinate every now and then, i see spiders and shit like that but its no big deal

>i hallucinate
>no big deal

21st century schizoid man

you'll always have frens

its only bad if i have something in my hand, like if I see a big spider I will get startled and if I have something like a glass or a phone I will likely drop it, but the spider usually disappears right after so its no biggie
and you also get used to it.

If you acknowledge it as sensory hallucinations I don't think its that much of a big deal. When you start questioning yourself is when you should look for help. I've had trouble associating peoples faces with the bodies they are in, I feel like my face is on someone elses body, same with my cat, her face is familiar but in the wrong body. Haven't thought much about it, it is what it is.

Attached: 1553143200542.jpg (429x402, 48K)

Brandon?

last night I was trying to sleep and I saw a face grow out of the wall and stare at me for 10 seconds before disappearing
I often see these things

Attached: 234645245.jpg (1105x1629, 187K)

are you used to it yet bro

I saw a face like that when I was 4yo while laying in my crib at night,still remember it to this day, start screaming and crying, that will scare it away

Dude, have you ever tried feeling small? Like feeling the world around you is huge, and you're literally an ant? I was diagnosed with Aspergers, and I was told that it might transition to schizoid. I've also had weird feelings such as feeling like I'm in a game and other shit like that. Honestly, I can't remember it all, because I haven't had an episode in quite some time now. After browsing this thread I just remembered how shitty I used to feel.

it didn't affect me
part of me hoped it was here to kill me

On any meds? Chlorpromazine or something similar?

Could be sleep paralysis

Yeah. And osmetimes when laying down to sleep it feels like i become supersized and the room is super small. Also when going outside it feels like everything is a 2d hologram of what's supposed to be there. I was also diagnosed with AS but wasn't told about or at least don't remember about the possibility for it to transiotion to schizoid, that would expalin a lot. I've only recently started to look into it more, I've just been disregarding it so far.

Attached: Ames.jpg (250x247, 8K)

i recommend disregarding it until you die
whenever i look into my issues it just makes me stressed out

Based. What do they say?

I've had similar experiences. I was shocked the first time I was told that it might transition into schizoid personality disorder, because my mom is some kind of schizophrenic, and I don't want to be like that. But after realizing that a diagnose isn't what I am, I took it as a gift instead. After years of mental gymnastics, I feel like I'm in a healthy direction towards being 100% socially competent.

It feels like I've learned both the neurodiverse and neurotypical ways of the mind, which feels good actually. I can speak with weirdos without being creeped out, and I can talk with normies without feeling alienated (albeit it's a WIP, but definitely getting there).

Now that I've shared how I feel, I'd like to hear from you.
How do you feel about the way your brain works? Tell me user, it's interesting for me to hear since you're obviously in the same boat as me.

Attached: ZNC02740[1].jpg (288x216, 9K)

Seems like sound advice.

I resonate with a lot of what you said, had to make sure my memories were correct about not writing that post. I'm not aware of schizophrenia in my family but adhd is common and I showed symptoms of it as a kid but it has since recessed.

I feel like you do about being able to talk and relate to weirdos while not alienating myself from normies, used to actually be very popular with everyone in highschool, the kid who everyone got along with.

I also treated the AS diagnosis as more of a gift than anything esle, that's something the psychologist who diagnosed it tried to tell me too. I also performed very well in some cognitive tests while failing at some linguistical tasks, so I always considered it like trading stats in one thing for improvements in other fields and ultimately a net positive.

It blows my mind how relatable it is what you wrote since in spite of being able to remain relatable for others, I've always felt a bit disconnected from everyone else myself.

Feels good to know that there are other people like me out there. I've met a handful of people that I can sorta relate to, but just like you, I've always felt some kind of disconnection from the most relatable.

What do you like to spend your time on? Hobbies etc.?

>i recommend disregarding it until you die
>whenever i look into my issues it just makes me stressed out

sounds somewhat strangely accurate.
I stopped caring about my anxiety and mental issues and pretty much told myself "if shit happens, I'll deal with it there and then. Enough worrying, enough searching on google about symptoms and shit".

I'm not saying I cured, but I definitely feel better ever since and less stressed out. Still get "weird feelings" every now and then but then I just try to deal with it as they come. It's hard, but one step at a time...

auditory hallucination is such a basic bitch easy version of paranoid schizophrenia to overcome just make yourself physically deaf then ignore all the voices you dumb fuck

what do they say?

I read a lot, play games and like to watch documantaries. Hobbies vary a lot, I always focus on one thing almost obsessively for 1-3 months, until I can't stand it any more. Hobbies in the past year have been stuff like small electronics, maths and audio, stuff that's mostly theoretical so I can spend a lot of time researching into it.

Opposite to that, I like to work with stuff that I can do almost subconsciously because I find it hard to focus when someone else is requiring me to focus while being able to completely tunnel at something for hours on end if left for myself to decide. Been a traffic manager and security because the train of thought at those tasks is usually just "if X then Y".

How about you, what do you like to spend your free time on and do you work/if so what kind of work?

>Been a traffic manager and security because the train of thought at those tasks is usually just "if X then Y".

What do you usually do?
What's an average day at a job like that?

Travel to some place where unusual traffic arrangement is needed and then ensure that the traffic follows the new traffic plan to ensure the traffic stays fluid regardless of the abnormal conditions. Usually events like festivals, road construction/maintenance or trade fairs are related to the need for traffic management. Finnish traffic rules are really autistic and strict so whenever you need to deviate from the set rules, you need a traffic manager to ensure it stays safe.

Same with security, usually at events like festivals or trade fairs. Security work here is very structured and the need to use force is very rare. It's more about the psychology of it than actual enforcing. We always try to stand so that where ever you are at the event, if you do a 360* you should always see as many security guards as possible, this makes it much more undesirable to cause a commotion. Also it's a regulated thing, every event must have at least 1 security guard for every 100 expected visitors, usually it's preferred to have one for every 50 visitors though, especially for smaller-medium sized events. I find the work to be more like chess than the wrestling people often imagine it to be.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1024x682, 187K)

>4 years old
>Still in a crib
wtf user

Sounds very different from what I expected.
Do you enjoy it at all?

take your Meds, they help trust me bro

Attached: transgender vs schizophrenic.jpg (2518x1024, 358K)

Not really. I mean, I'm very indifferent to it. It's doable very subconsciously, I don't usually focus on it too much. Usually just stand there and wait for the agreed hours to pass. It's also good to not think about it too much because drunk festival goers don't like a tense security guard, so being laid back creates a relaxed atmosphere for them too, playing to the psychology part of it. I enjoy the money it gets me though, the hours are usually pretty intense but irregular and we get nice overtime pays.

Do you have savings from that job?
Maybe traveling would do you well, even if only for a bit.

I mean, IF you're interested in traveling, obviously.

Curious assessment. I do travel, we plan an annual trip abroad with a band of friends I formed in/after highschool and I've been an exchange student abroad as well. I don't keep much in savings, largely because in Finland there is really no need to, all the big unpredictable costs of living are either covered by the state or insurances, but also because I'm not much of a materialist. I do have enough to buy what I want/need on a whim.

“You’re not white”

>I do travel, we plan an annual trip abroad with a band of friends I formed in/after highschool
that sounds really cool user.

Get help if you can't deal with it yourself fren.

I have anxiety+depression and am feeling like I'm not built to succeed or be happy.

A pretty common feel desu

Chill out and stop worrying like a goddamned boomer.

What do the voices say?