What do you know about Azerbaijan and people live in there?

What do you know about Azerbaijan and people live in there?

Attached: az.png (580x290, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yKA9xJx-NKg
aljazeera.com/archive/2004/11/200849163336457223.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurgen_Margaryan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know in 1995 we beat you 10-0 in football

Turkey's little Shia brother who gets along with Isr*el.

Seem based for this video
youtu.be/yKA9xJx-NKg

Not much, admittedly. I never hear of anything bad happening over there, so the people must be alright.

based and oilpilled

must become frens with Armenia though

All I know is that it’s in the Middle East and Arabian/Muslim.

discount iranians

Your mum is arabian.

F1 races there

Attached: baku.jpg (1500x1000, 225K)

Tourist destination that people here visit to party and drink, pretty much the same as Armenia and Georgia.

Great success defeating country without sport budget at all at this time. Try chess next time.

They look eastern

they are based
sizi sevirəm

Attached: azeri.png (1200x888, 782K)

Schoolgirls there wear russian uniforms

Attached: azerbaijan-baku-view-of-school-friends-having-fun-and-jumping-together-BPDGBP.jpg (1300x960, 202K)

Mountain Turks

Nagorno Kharabakh is Armenian clay

allegedly secular muslims

Don't betray your race. Hungarians are Turkic.

like all middle eastern turks their ancestors were not turkic. but dagestani, iranians, western azeris are of turkic/iranian and Georgian/armenian admixture.

Sorry. Nothing.

eastern armenia is safavid clay

Bizde sizi seviyoruz.

based QARA BOĞA brothers

Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia are all rightful Iranian clay. Those pesky russojews stole them from us.

Safavids were Turkc. Shah Ismail was Turkic. Before Safavid Empire Qara Qoyunlu and Timurids were Turkic. Your nation have no place in our history.

Oil, Caviar, Shia turks, according to a russian its comfy living there you make good foods

>implying turks have an independent culture and identity
Turks were basically barbarian savages before assimilation into the Persian empire.

This. Also Azerbaijani jew living in US here.
>mfw it's 97% muslim

Attached: 1510518048499.jpg (639x919, 109K)

stop, we are supposed to get along

Attached: 1552604224653.jpg (598x529, 34K)

Lots of nat gas

torkekhars btfo

Brown Muslims, ugly people, shithole

based shia, lovely people, been there twice, think, turks but likable

Hachiki and criminals. Also oil.

>What do you know about Azerbaijan and people live in there?

Iranic and Shia-Muslims that prefer Iran over Turkey

at least they have real taxis

wrong
iran doesn't like azerbaijan because they are too "secular" and they support armenia, turkey supports azerbaijan in the nagarno-karabakh war and prevent nakchivan from being isolated from the rest of the world

shia t*Rkey

Also azerbaijan is an israeli ally and proxy against iran like hezbollah in lebanon

Serious question

Why are arabs such a shit swimmers??

Attached: 0_BREAKING-Mosul-ferry-incident-At-least-40-dead-after-boat-sinks-in-river.jpg (615x811, 20K)

turkum :)

Only rightful Iranian clay is a future desolate nuclear desert, you assfucking shitgrill

flood gates were open on Mosul dam (ice melting season) and the water was extremely treacherous, and Tigris river is dangerous to swim in by default without the added flow
it's easy to talk from the comfort of your chair

lmao iraq is one big battle royal map everyone dying over there bro fk is up with that cunt bro for real

kys

syria or iraq which is more dangerous?

the fuck could i know
Baghdad i def safe, last night i partied till 4 am

a more hairier version of turks , not native to caucasus.

do you miss saddam?

no.

>Baghdad i def safe, last night i partied till 4 am

Attached: me and the boys.gif (320x180, 1.33M)

thanks for answering my questions, hope Iraq gets well soon

lol triggered

osama bin laden was a good person, a nice uncle with a smile always on his face, such a kind and giving person,
aljazeera.com/archive/2004/11/200849163336457223.html
your hope and fake curtsies and sympathy doesn't mean shit fuckboy
we will rebuild our homeland that your shit kind destroyed

but my country did not participate in the annihilation of Iraq :/

and I'm Turkish just so you know

ah sorry misdirected aggression

I know there is some pretty amazing architecture in Baku and that tea is very popular

Traitors. They had a chance to become a part of Turkey in 1990s, but instead they preferred to become a dog of R*ssia.

there was a mission in gta 5 where you had to find and kill an azerbaijani

Wild uncivilized animals.
Sell vegetables and carry knives

Baku is the capital city
COD4
madrid athletic

Azerbaijan the state and not Azerbaijan of Iran, right? Because Jews of western Iranian Azerbaijan and nearby parts of Iran speak (or spoke) Aramaic. And Jewish Aramaic is highly endangered, with migration to Israel.

Sorry but if the first video game you think about with Azerbaijan is not Splinter Cell then you've utterly failed at life. No surprise coming from this shitheap Jow Forums.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurgen_Margaryan

>On 11 January 2004, he left for Budapest, Hungary, to participate in a three-month English language course which was part of NATO's Partnership for Peace program. On 19 February he was axed, while asleep, by his fellow participant, Azerbaijani Lieutenant Ramil Safarov.
>Safarov had delivered sixteen blows to Margaryan's face, nearly severing his head from his body
>the court sentenced Safarov to life imprisonment
>Hungarian authorities agreed to release and extradite Safarov to Azerbaijan to serve the remainder of his sentence there
>President Ilham Aliyev issued a pardon immediately upon Safarov's arrival to Baku and ordered that he be "freed from the term of his punishment."[12] Safarov has since been promoted to the rank of major and provided with accommodations by the Azerbaijan government.

And I understand most azerbaijani still think he is a hero because "fuck armenians".

negroid genes give them higher bone density so they sink

they won eurovision a few years back

Literally all I know about Azerbaijan is the fact that they have more mud volcanoes than any other county

I don't a lot. I know only azari people live there, its capital is full of oil and they are mudslim.

They LOST to Armenia while outnumbering Armenia 3 to 1!
Not only that but had complete advantage in tanks and trucks and ammo!
Not only that but they were supported by many international countries such as Turkey, recived their officers and also got help from hardcore islamists!
All this and they still lost!
5000 Armenians died heroes deaths to kill 20000 Azeri rats!

Attached: armenian memorial.jpg (3024x1708, 1.01M)

I actually went to Baku for a week around 8 years ago (it was like a year before they hosted Eurovision). Here's what I remember;
>Coca-Cola was ridiculously cheap because they had a bottling plant there
>The old city was pretty nice
>There wasn't a whole lot to do honestly
>Big portraits to the presidential dynasty would pop-up occasionally
>The road from the airport to the city center had a lot of slums on the sides, so they just built a big wall to shield the peasants from view
>Historically speaking there didn't seem to be much there until the Russians showed up (not sure if this is true for the country or if it's just Baku)
>The supermarkets sold pirated DVDs, as did pretty much everywhere (they even had the classic "buy 10 get 1 free" coupon/stamp cards)
>The government did not like the gays
>The government did not like the Armenians
>The government did like the museum of tiny books, which many foreign leaders apparently visited
>The weather was pretty good when I visited (autumn)

It was alright 2bh

Like Turks.
Strongman leader.
Corruption out the wazoo.
Secularism.
Oil.
Have beef with Armenia.

Nobody wants to be part of Turkey, wonder why

Attached: 1550529399787.png (371x353, 148K)

Attached: IMG_20150504_113622_edit.png (662x426, 178K)

>Becoming a R*ssian satellite instead and losing a part of your land to arm*nians.
And it must be said once again that their peasantish dialect is an eargore that should be corrected with proper Turkish.

>They had a chance to become a part of Turkey in 1990s
really?

Old Soviet republic.

Attached: 1551013599843.jpg (900x931, 131K)

based and redpilled, in some cases armenians even were outnumbered 16 to 1 and still won, russia had to step in to stop them from seizing Baku

This Azeri girl

Attached: Turkish-Lady.jpg (1280x960, 138K)