What is life like in small-town Russia? What do locals do for fun and for employment/money?

What is life like in small-town Russia? What do locals do for fun and for employment/money?

Attached: 1920px-Uelen_streets[1].jpg (1920x1080, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HVej5NlT2Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=nqQGiYtHg-A
youtube.com/watch?v=yAFQSRj9Jko
youtube.com/watch?v=8BA7sVWZ5EU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1920px-Uelen_beach[1].jpg (1920x1080, 642K)

Attached: 1920px-Uelen,_Lenin_Street[1].jpg (1920x1080, 629K)

What kind of girls live in a town like this?

Attached: 1577[1].jpg (1140x760, 916K)

old women who make delicious food

>Lenin street
This is outrageous. That tyrant killed tens of millions of Russians and they keep a street with his name? That's sickening.

the ones that will fuck any foreigner to get out of there

Attached: 547357575463546.jpg (500x353, 28K)

>age: 26

Comfy and based.

Attached: 081718_0830_1.jpg (876x588, 99K)

Attached: Tiksi_28AVD33647.jpg (1400x933, 325K)

This looks really nice.

Tl;dr its shitty, but it does have some neat advantages
You should bear in mind that Russia is, in fact, ubercentralised. 95% of money goes into Saint-Peters, Moscow, and Chechen Republic. So small towns most of the time receives small to none amount of money comparing to that of those 3 elements

>wat do for life

Physical and menial work, underpaid, most of the time
If it's a small-town, if it's not a village, then some paperwork, like bureaucrats, accountants, doctors but that's a rare sight. No young people ever live there. Only elders, middle-aged, or children of them.

>wat do for fun

Drinking is fun. Its no joke, although the classical stereotype is somewhat bloated, biased towards hardcore alcoholism, whereas the real deal is just to jug down some beers, chill out and pop a cold one every now and then. Sometimes there are festivals. 1-2 cinemas, maybe a theater
, if you're lucky

>wat is lyf

Overall, shitty. People have to overcome a lot, the burden of living there is unbelievable. No passable infrastructure, eldest homes of USSR-period can still be seen standing there. Lowest wage. No jobs.
Although, coming there on a vacation, or other short-time period is a bliss. Everything is neat, organic, noiseless. Everyone knows you and wishes you the best, cares for you. This is best seen in small villages(~500-2000 ppl), although sometimes small towns also can be like this.

Attached: 6005330_original.jpg (600x384, 67K)

This sounds like small town life pretty much anywhere, tbqh

>95% of money goes into Saint-Peters, Moscow, and Chechen Republic

you are crazy

Moscow is main donor to fed budget,Chechnia gets less dotation than Yakutia. Where have you been outside Moscow?

Sochi
youtube.com/watch?v=HVej5NlT2Cg

Ekaterinburg
youtube.com/watch?v=nqQGiYtHg-A

Kazan
youtube.com/watch?v=yAFQSRj9Jko

tumen
youtube.com/watch?v=8BA7sVWZ5EU

You move out of that town or you become a druggie NPC who does physical work 40h/week for less than an office slave earns in 30 minutes in Moscow.

Girls with burnt faces desu.

there is a lenin street and a lenin statue in (practically) every russian town

Living in a small town
It's rather comfy actually
Honestly, the two main issues are
>little/no jobs
and
>run down infrastructure
For my job i have to commute 40+ km to Yekaterinburg, but if i could get a decent job back home, i wouldn't wanna live anywhere else

respubliki
res publica

Have been to Ukraine several times and I found it nice, Russia is basically the same , might move there. My shithole "city" (Manchester New Hampshire) is full of drug addicts and crime. Police have showed up 3x because of the retard couple upstairs doing fetanyl and tasing each other. Druggies and homeless all over the street, home and car break ins, nothing to do. I see heroin needles on the side walk. Boston is much nicer but insanely expensive, my friend rents a shared studio apartment with 3 other men and they all sleep on the floor on sleeping bags, his shitty minimum wage job that barely gives him shifts brings in $700 a month, $600 goes to rent, $50 for food, $50 for transit pass.

>my friend rents a shared studio apartment with 3 other men and they all sleep on the floor on sleeping bags, his shitty minimum wage job that barely gives him shifts brings in $700 a month, $600 goes to rent, $50 for food, $50 for transit pass.
based 1st world country dabbing on europoors