So many of you complain that you have no gf...

so many of you complain that you have no gf, but i am curious to ask you what do you imagine a romantic relationship with a woman to be like? what are your expectations? what would you do with your partner?

Attached: couple.jpg (685x385, 19K)

Fuck her of course.
Don't care about anything else really

Fuck her of course.

Fuck her of course.

Fuck her of course.

Fuck her of course.

Fuck her of course.

Go to art museums and concerts
Collect minerals
Watch pirds
Go camping
Watch old Soviet movies

Attached: IMG_8961.jpg (880x640, 58K)

>Watch old Soviet movies
You don't need a gf for that. You have the Party for it

fugg her ov gorse :DDD

you fuck her but what more? would you take care of her and her well-being?

seah sure but the fuck her part is essential

If all you guys want is to smash puss you might as well go pay for prostitutes. It's much cheaper in the long run and certainly less effort.

I get the impression though that you're bullshitting and you want something morw.

I just want someone who can be with me without much drama. Do the usual, watch tv, go out and whose face isn't too india. Is that much to ask?

I'm not even ugly. My only problem is that I am an awkward neet

Attached: 1457586033096.gif (696x478, 826K)

Good GIF

Fuck her horse.

I have lived with a woman in the same flat for years and its fucking shit they will suck you dry, emotionally and financially so stfu im not some pasty incel fuck who can't get laid

>I'm not even ugly
Have I got news for you...

Sex with someone that you dont have feelings for is garbage desu

>horse

Attached: 1538541843237.gif (500x700, 1018K)

So many people complain that they don't have a bf/gf because they refuse to work on themselves first. They think the other person is meant to 'fix' all of their shortcomings and will make them happy 4ever. This is also the reason why so many relationships fail, we don't know who we really are - our shortcomings, and become resentful when the other person can't do anything about it.

We work on ourselves first, and in doing so, we attract like-minded people. We become happy knowing that we've found and did something about what we lack. That happiness is the same happiness that people think a relationship will bring.

truly

I've been with like almost 20 women, after a while you kinda realize if you just wanna cum you could do that alone, sex is probably the most fun before and after cus it's just being corny with a girl you like

>almost 20 women
w-whore! but you are spot on Johnny

Attached: 1537937438365.jpg (1024x788, 68K)

can you give me some advice on how to approach a cute girl while we are in public?