I'm sick of white people. I'm going back to Africa

I'm sick of white people. I'm going back to Africa.

Attached: 1429262108185.jpg (251x242, 12K)

yes, come home brudda.

R A R E
A
R
E

Wow How could you have a computer?

Hold still

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x224, 8K)

Sorry nigga you ain't leaving

Shouldn't you be cowering from gunfire right now?

come home black man

ooga booga

RAREFLAG
>RAREFLAG
RAREFLAG
>RAREFLAG

I am honored that my BLACK brothers have arrived in my thread. I shall be home soon.

HOW

based BLACK brother. I plan to emigrate to the EMIRATE OF AFRIKA where my ancestors came from and together we will team up to defeat wh*Toid cave dwellers

Are you a vantablack Nilotic BVLL?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>A virtual private network (VPN) extends a private network across a public network, and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network. Applications running across a VPN may therefore benefit from the functionality, security, and management of the private network.

>In computer networks, a proxy server is a server (a computer system or an application) that acts as an intermediary for requests from clients seeking resources from other servers.[1] A client connects to the proxy server, requesting some service, such as a file, connection, web page, or other resource available from a different server and the proxy server evaluates the request as a way to simplify and control its complexity.

Based

Mad Frenchman who is no longer the blackest among us.

You fucking retards can't even work out all one needs to use rare flags is a Jow Forums pass + HMA VPN

this but unironically

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU

HideMyAss doesn't have a South Sudan server though.

Regardless there should be a VPN which has it

blessed thread

Attached: 3eb.jpg (602x481, 47K)

>1000+1200-181
>still falling for proxies

Attached: 1552353812452.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Go to Southern. It's almost the same.

Doesn't a proxy still require internet in said country? Who the fuck is running a proxy in South Sudan?

Go back to fighting your 8-way civil war