The majority of Americans reject gun contr-- oh

>"Overall, 6 in 10 Americans support a ban on AR-15 rifles and similar semiautomatic weapons"
>"67 percent of Americans support making US gun laws stricter, while 22 percent say they should be left as they are and 10 percent think they should be made less strict."

What's this?! Americans are developing common sense? Say it ain't so!

Attached: us.jpg (771x536, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smuggling_of_firearms_into_Mexico#Trends_in_U.S._firearms_trafficking
medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then they should get started on the constitutional amendment.

It doesn't matter as long as Clettus vote have more political weight than 10 people living in the civilized areas

>banning AR-15s
>common sense

>do you want to ban semi-automatic weapons?
yes
>"semi-automatic" just means that it has a clip of ammo, and it shoots every time you pull the trigger. holding down the trigger will still only shoot one bullet.
oh, that's just normal guns. don't ban them. just ban assault rifles.
>the difference between an assault rifle and a hunting rifle is just the way it looks. they pretty much function the same way.
ok. just ban machine guns.
>they are already banned.
ok. good.

Why do you Eurofaggots hate our freedoms so much? Don't you have anything better to do than beg us to oppress ourselves?

Attached: .....png (872x886, 220K)

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED. Also, where is your source?

it's always been like that, dumb fuck.

Cold dead hands fucka

Attached: 20190316_194218.jpg (1836x1836, 660K)

ugly gun

>uses a gun safe
Get off your proxy. A real American has there firearm within arm reach at all times.

gun owners live in a fantasy world where 1984 is always on the brink of becoming reality

Fuck. I'm soon moving out to America and always dreamed of having a Colt Python. I hope nothing happens to gun laws any time soon.

Attached: 1549636937254.png (757x564, 279K)

Let them be, until everyone dies at their school

Feminism say, no womb, no opinion.

So... No gun, no opinion.

> Clip of ammo.

Are you living in 1939?

> assault rifle and a hunting rifle is just the way it looks. they pretty much function the same way.
You are dumb or is baiting.

What state? Guns laws differ by state.

Probably won’t, and if it does it’s jyst the super liberal states

Ban everything but shotguns and revolvers imo

>10 percent think they should be made less strict
BASED

>a poll that’s probably purposefully skewed to promote a specific agenda
Anyone remember those polls about Donald trump winning the election?
Cant trust pols, they are propoganda bait for retards

Cool, so six in 10 Americans are fucking faggots. No surprise there.

Maybe they should make gun specific laws for inner cities since that is where people seem to be killing each other with guns

That's because it is, and in fact it has become reality

cities already have the tightest gun laws in the US

user, England and Germany are already jailing people for "hateful" online content. Even the US isn't that great, due to CIA spying and the like

gun ownership is an interesting part of the United State's historical legacy and a unique part of our culture, but not in the sense of military arms. Gun control should be stricter, but nobody really defines what that means, and to be honest I am not sure either.

>Gun control
The problem is that to left-wingers, gun control means "no guns in the hands of civilians".
Btw, this is coming from your neighboring country, which is probably one of the worst examples of gun control, and one of the best as to why it's mostly useless

Any and all gun control is unconstitutional and will only ever affect a law abiding citizen's ability to protect himself

Fuck gun control

Attached: 1553384860955m.jpg (1024x683, 87K)

Embarrassing

I'd like to hear your reasoning for why

The vast majority of us don't even own guns. Don't let the internet give you the wrong opinion of us.
For example, these people:
are all delusional screeching gunfags who represent a minority within this country. Their opinions should not be regarded as standard among Americans, as they are not. They simply represent a very vocal minority with a very autistic hobby that they cannot go more than 2 minutes without talking about; much like veganism or being from New York City.

Guessing this survey was Jewishly and deliberately written in such a way as to trick the respondent into "favoring" stricter laws where they're really just answering "Yes" to questions like "do you think there should be background checks"

Even fucking reddit supports 2A rights

literally all of your gun problems are due to lax laws in the US making it incredibly easy for cartels to just buy guns legally here and ship them into mexico
you're also very obviously a proxy or a tourist. kill yourself

Could never understand why anyone would be so blase about personal security. You insure your house, your money, your car, your lives. You research the best schools to send your children, you stay up late at night debating whether to take this job or that; yet at the end of the day, owning a gun to protect the lives of you and your loved ones is just too much! Oh no! Big, scary gun! The police will save me!

FUCK OFF.

If you don't want to protect your family from the whims of violent criminals, then you're practically asking to be a victim. Sorry, honey. You're going to have to grow up without a mother and father because I refused to learn to shoot and protect myself. Rely on the cops if you want, but if you really want the best protection, you have to protect shit yourself.

People learn to shoot by the age of fucking 7 in West Virginia. We've been doing that for years and years and years. I've NEVER fucked around with a loaded weapon because I was taught they're not toys. The same could be said for all my friends growing up. Don't be dickless, take matters into your own hands.

Good thing I have five AR15s along with my other guns. Better get your guns soon, or you will be shit out of luck

Attached: 1212.jpg (575x542, 31K)

>le civil war LARP
there's a reason only spics, niggers, gommies, and Jow Forumstards think that will ever happen

Nigga do you realize how much money cartels make? If they wanted they could easily invest in private arms factories to keep themselves strapped for the rest of eternity. If you think that the cartels would even be significantly effected by gun control in the US you are completely delusional.

Jesus, talk about autism. You know what I found to be true? Not all the time, but generally speaking, anytime anyone "apologizes" for the actions of their country out of some proxy sense of guilt or embarrassment, it's almost always because the person feeling embarrassed is himself a worthless, dickless loser.

You don't study, you don't work, you don't workout, you don't talk to women, you don't talk to men, you don't drink, you're not cool, you're just generally what I imagine when I think of the word "reddit".

People who actually have self worth don't give a fuck what other people think about them. Maybe you should try being worth something in the future. See where that gets you. Just trying to be nice.

>Jesus, talk about autism. You know what I found to be true? Not all the time, but generally speaking, anytime anyone "apologizes" for the actions of their country out of some proxy sense of guilt or embarrassment, it's almost always because the person feeling embarrassed is himself a worthless, dickless loser.

>You don't study, you don't work, you don't workout, you don't talk to women, you don't talk to men, you don't drink, you're not cool, you're just generally what I imagine when I think of the word "reddit".

>People who actually have self worth don't give a fuck what other people think about them. Maybe you should try being worth something in the future. See where that gets you. Just trying to be nice.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smuggling_of_firearms_into_Mexico#Trends_in_U.S._firearms_trafficking
based retard

>H-He's bullying me! I-I'm getting bullied again! I-It's just like highschool all over again!

Look at this pathetic worm. Look upon him and laugh.

Attached: 1510263658124.png (650x650, 27K)

>>H-He's bullying me! I-I'm getting bullied again! I-It's just like highschool all over again!

>Look at this pathetic worm. Look upon him and laugh.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

You are either intentionally misunderstanding me, or you are actually retarded. I didn't say that guns don't get trafficked, I said that gun control here wouldn't even make a dent in the capacity of drug cartels to arm themselves. They make billions and billions of dollars per year. If they wanted to built an AK-47 factory for themselves on their private properties, they very easily could. Also, a lot of trafficking of arms in Mexico is not done by straw buyers in the US, but done by corrupt officials in that country selling arms to cartels that were ostensibly sold to the Mexican government to fight those very same cartels.

thinks that only guns can come from america

>hmm i wonder where the guns are coming from, could it be the largest weapons manufacturer in the world who also has fairly lax gun laws and is also our largest neighbor?
>NO IT'S RUSSIA

Attached: Where+are+your+brainlet+images+fj_d237bc_6691842.jpg (692x800, 73K)

A civil war will most likely NOT happen, but he's technically right. The same way legalizing marijuana will not turn the country into a degenerate pile of burning rubbish, letting the citizens own guns will not kill all of us in a nationwide mass shooting.

The right to own and bear arms is a powerful indicator of the freedom of the people. It lets us express our rights, and gives us the medium to express our abilities as free agents, individuals, proud within a just nation.

It's also one of the most important tools available for personal defense, especially if you have any loved ones living with you. Why the FUCK would you deprive yourself of the ability to fight back if the need ever came for it. It fucking blows my mind. If violent fucking men break into your house, and you've got a pregnant wife, a 9 year old daughter, and a 3 year old son, why the FUCK wouldn't you want a semi-automatic, high-capacity magazine with you to tell those violent intruders to FUCK OFF. You gonna wait for the cops to come to do it for you? Or are you going to tell your family to hide behind you as you aim a loaded gun at a locked door and loudly say "I have a loaded weapon, and I know how to use it. Leave now and no one gets hurt"?

It just fucking baffles my mind how pacified and out of touch with the real world you suburbanite, middle-class/upper middle-class yuppies can be. You should honestly get the fuck out and spend some time with the working class every once in a while.

didnt read lol

>H-He's on to me! I can't disprove him about what he said, so I just have to...deflect! Yeah! I'll deflect! That's what I used to do back in highschool!

Oh no no no no. Guys, pity this man, for he deserves your mercy.

Attached: MFW.jpg (750x750, 107K)

How was the poll conducted? Usually they're done in the big cities where the majority is anti-gun, and where the laws are already strict.

I support a police state light that is highly organized, clean, advanced, and technocratic. I'm willing to support a firearms ban to make such a reality happen. Cultivating this type of society is much more important to me than some shitty freedumbs. Not everyone should be allowed to have choices. Sucks but it's true and I want to live in a society where smart people are in charge and they don't have to deal with bullshit uprisings from uneducated hicks. Disarmament will be the first phase of the creation of this society and everyone who wishes to defend their 2nd Amendment rights to the death will be granted the death they are asking for.

New Zealand just started handing out up to 14 year jail sentences to anyone who possesses or shares Tarrant's manifesto.

based seether deflecting and lying

Rich, 18 year old college freshman, entered into state university with daddy's money. Got a 3.00 GPA in highschool (oh, wow, 3.00, hot shit), read some posts on reddit about progressivism, heard your white collar dad talk about those "violent" guns, and heard your soccer mom mutter on about those "ghastly fully semi-automatic weapons", and therefore, without having ever fired a gun, or been in the position to need one (having lived in a nice, suburban center all your cushy life), you now suddenly think NO ONE needs guns, without having first lived or seen life in the country, the inner city, the rural mid-west, or the north (AKA 80% of America).

You're the type of guy who considers himself smart, but even some low-life punk who couldn't even graduate highschool could push around mentally and physically, while you meekly let him walk all over you without standing up for yourself, because being some faggot suburbanite has made you weak. You've gotten fat off of the good life, so anyone who's remotely had to live a harder life than you could easily push you around. You're a big, soft sheep, with big, soft sensibilities.

Oh, wow, browsing Jow Forums and shit, so tough. You remind me of those dudes in 2005-era myspace who'd post shit like "I could be the sweetest angle, or, A TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH", while looking like a 140 pound twink that anyone from the country or the inner city could easily ass rape JUST to teach them a lesson.

Get the fuck back to your McMansion and mow the lawn. Let the people with real-life experience do the fucking talking.

didn't read lol

nice
shit taste

Attached: 20190323_215653.jpg (4128x2322, 2.14M)

So the entirety of your country then?
t. Spic

>finger on trigger
FUCK YOU

I keep it completely unloaded for finger fucking purposes

>civilized areas
>All "gun crime" occurs in these civilized areas
>libshits want to ban guns nationwide instead of dealing with it like the localized problem it is.

Attached: Figure-1.jpg (666x581, 142K)

ALL FIREARMS ARE ALWAYS LOADED, MOTHERFUCKER

>Durr hurr gun control works

medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5

No correlation at all between restriction and homicide rate. Utah is highly urbanized, really lax laws, and extremely low rates. Maryland has some of the strictest laws in the country and is a niggertier war zone.

Brazil has a virtual gun ban, and 5x our homicide rate. Mexico has stricter laws, and 3x. People like to cite Australia but it's a fucking huge, sparse ISLAND, and its homicide rate was already trending down pre-ban. The fact is that gun violence stems from culture and shitty people, not the guns. The tightest correlation in the US is rate of black people. That's right, if you want to accurately predict how violent an area is here: don't control for income or poverty, don't control for gun ownership %, control for the amount of black people. It's the best predictor.

I'm not giving up an essential liberty because niggers think it's fun to shoot their neighbors and children in strollers.

Attached: 1549509668903.jpg (768x1024, 101K)

no just this one is

Attached: 20190323_221325.jpg (4128x2322, 2.14M)

>Anyone remember those polls about Donald trump winning the election?
>Cant trust pols, they are propoganda bait for retards
Yeah they were wrong in a couple states, usually within the margin of error
Do you not remember Trump getting 3 million less votes than Clinton?

Seeing how certain areas in the US are so peaceful and safe that guns would be a big liability instead of a boon and others that are so shit that effective policing is borderline nonexistent and are filled with all kinds of subhumans, this issue can be solved with just a yes or no answer. There must be a middle ground somewhere.

>the eternal doomer

also forgets how the terrain advantage in vietnam/afghanistan effectively rendered any sort of military hardware useless, and theres only so much bombing the tora bora mountains could accomplish anyway

>There are more gun murders on way more populated dense areas. Who would have guessed!?

All cities have more crime and murders compared to rural areas, retard. Is not about politics

Attached: 1553151005478.jpg (600x463, 47K)

Wow... deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm not even right wing and I would unironically kill anyone who tried to take my AK. Without hesitation. Stay the fuck off my property.

Attached: 1552405517049.jpg (867x766, 62K)

The peaceful and safe areas usually have more guns / hunters

Gun crime comes from black gang violence

Attached: 1551394969368.png (229x231, 72K)

Someone nuke this shitty country and put us out of our misery.

Owning a gun is good and should always be a constitutional and a inalienable right.
Owning an assault rifle is overkill.

>Is not about politics
I know. It's about getting rid of niggers and spics.

So taking away guns from those areas will make them devolve into crime infested shitholes? This is not the case in 90% of the rest of the western world, why is the US so special on this?

>terrorist: I want gun control on NZ
>NZ: here's your gun control bro

lmao this bitch literally just admitted terrorism works
JFL @ w*m*n """""""leaders""""""""

Attached: 1477425306040.jpg (384x384, 18K)

>why is the US so special on this?
Niggers

he said he wanted gun control in America
no one gives a shit about nz, not even the ppl living there

>"bold action"
>not "panicked compensatory lawmaking for the express purpose of presenting a cool, collected government in the wake of a national tragedy that exposes the incompetency and loss of control the government had before, during, and after the shooting in question"

>mfw seeing leftists whine about the NRA
The NRA are fucking lobbyist traitors who have always supported gun control. Only the GOA is truly B&R.

Attached: 2293.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Good, armalites are crap anyway.

Hmm. Ok, carry on.

We brought over a lot of uncivilzed blacks a couple hundred years ago and they never fully assimilated.

Most of europe is going through this right now.

I will never understand how liberals can say they are against police overreach and state oppression and then support concentrating arms in the hands of the state
t. anti-gun control leftist

I ask my brother this all the time and he never has an answer

This. It had always amazed me. Some serious cognitive dissonance

>people still taking fucking polls that the news is reporting seriously, especially after all the polls saying trump had no fucking chance to win the election

These polls are so often just a fucking joke, and are usually run by some liberal college or someshit with an embarrassingly small sample size.

Try showing your gun to a police while he is oppressing you and see what happens lol

he doesnt need to do that, theyll swiss cheese him for so much as glancing at them

>Jow Forums screencap
Yikes!

I will consider thinking about "common sense" gun legislation the day it is proposed by someone with an iota of common sense regarding guns.

>shouldnt cater to majorities
>shouldnt cater to minorities
why have democracy in the first palce?

An armed people is a means to prevent the seizure of the power by a totalitarian regime.

AR-15 can be owned by licensed civilians in Japan.

Attached: 5166777i.jpg (620x438, 61K)

Well that is If you're willing to jump through sixteen flaming hoops over the crocodile pit.

Holy fucking projection

The US has a lax attitude towards gun ownership and a shitty, oppressive police/government
Switzerland has a lax attitude towards gun ownership (compared to other european countries) and a well working police.
Germany has strict gun laws and a well working police.
NZ had lax gun laws and has a well working police.
Brazil has strict gun laws and a shitty police force/government.

>germany
>well working police
Oge, wa alles?