I got my wife pregnant again, Jow Forums. Are you going to give my second child a warm welcome into the world?

I got my wife pregnant again, Jow Forums. Are you going to give my second child a warm welcome into the world?

Attached: 54457883.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

It's going to be American, so no

>i don't beat my wife and children!!!

Attached: 1531065773863.png (406x431, 10K)

imagine the smell

Dontcha know you’re not suppose to get excited that early on in the pregnancy?

Depends what race are ya'll?

Is it black?

Attached: whattu.jpg (317x330, 20K)

>yes I welcome children instead of beating them to death inside the womb to save on alimony payments and cost of abortion

Attached: soy tv.gif (680x315, 120K)

if it's white say goodnight

I'm white, she's a chicana.

Do you have blue/green eyes?

>I
>my
uh oh

then no

Yes. They're like this, but without the yellowish ring around the pupil.

Attached: 2hqvz49.jpg (476x322, 15K)

how old is your first child? How it is to be a father?

2 years and 2 months. It can be frustrating and tiresome, but it also feels like it's given my life purpose. I was fairly depressed, and felt like I was going through my life just running on a hamster wheel going nowhere a few years ago. I don't feel that way anymore.

yes
I changed my mind

Attached: 1552425570874.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Where is the KKK when you need them

fuck off breeder

>was fairly depressed, and felt like I was going through my life just running on a hamster wheel going nowhere a few years ago.
I don't want to be rude or ruin your mood, but wasn't it a bit reckless to bring someone who you have to care for to life while being depressed?

This soy meme has gotten out of hand.

I wasn't depressed when I had the child, just before I found the woman who would be my wife. Also depressed is probably a strong word to use, maybe apathetic would be more suitable.

oh okay then, congrats and all the best

w e l c o m e to the world =D

Attached: frenss.jpg (604x516, 31K)

I don't approve of inter-racial relations, but there is nothing I can do. So congrats I guess.