Traveling is the cure for racism. What countries have you been to?

Traveling is the cure for racism. What countries have you been to?

Attached: 2012-08-21-travelnew.jpg (980x4014, 869K)

once to Finland and Norway only

Attached: 1521906942702.jpg (1095x1195, 341K)

Went to Norway and fucked several prostitutes. They really love American cock.

Only to Paraguay.

north Finland or south Finland?

Kuopio so eastern right?

the fallacy of this image is in assuming that every trip abroad will be a saccharine dances with wolves experience, instead of having your passport stolen at the airport by gypsies

Norway, Denmark, kinda Finland (only Åland), Germany, Japan, China, Hong Kong, and lived in Taiwan for roughly two years

travelling to europe made me more racist desu

Don't delude yourself

Ecuador
Brazil
Spain
Italy
Switzerland
Czech Republic
Poland
Germany
Denmark

yes it is in the east
out of all the locations available to explore you went to Kuopio?

Attached: 1550338258941.png (645x773, 11K)

Didn't the mosque shooter travel quite a bit?

Attached: 1530562727565.jpg (300x299, 11K)

>fucked prostitutes
>thinks they were genuine in what they told him
yikes

obvious bait thread, yes

Attached: quality.jpg (319x320, 15K)

>if the author who drew that is serious
not only serious, he's retarded

Attached: 188_rfk.jpg (980x5669, 1.34M)

Attached: 2013-10-23-minchin.jpg (980x6463, 1.29M)

There's nothing more enlightening than traveling around the world and finding out that people are garbage everywhere.

>out of all the locations available to explore you went to Kuopio?
But all my cousins on my dads side refuses to move away from there so they all live there and in and around Kuopio.
But this was atleast 10 years ago so i dont know if this is the situation anymore

Attached: 1553154347377.jpg (700x676, 78K)

well you're american so you really do this

Attached: 2012-03-14-GEORGE-CARLIN-on-assassination.png (980x4398, 883K)

>jesus

Attached: wheeze.png (441x302, 27K)

I lived in China for a bit. one of the reasons I left is because I felt like I was starting to become racist against Chinese people. I also looked at all of the other expats around me, and it seemed like, with few exceptions, the longer they had been in country, the more bigoted they were towards the locals.

nobody gives a fuck about some nigger or chink tourists. racism comes when they decide to live in your country and no traveling bs will fix it

wholesome
other ones are just retarded though

hey, it's cool. kuopio is what it is, at least it's not vantaa, lahti, or kouvola

do people seriously not understand the history of the KKK? they were hardly the ebul raycists that pop culture has come to see them as.

basically an umbrella term for a collection of working class vigilante groups created to fight back against freed blacks with a vengeance in the south after the civil war, which formed into a number of secret societies. basically whenever a black person killed a white person, the klan rode in the next day and bomb the whole town. they're most famous for lynchings but the reality is, lynching was a very common form of vigilante justice in those days, white people would often be lynched, blacks did not recieve any special treatment they just faced the standard justice in those days. naturally with many vigilante groups, very often innocent people were killed too.

Attached: 1546210670367.jpg (3264x2448, 2.1M)

I actually travelled inside my own and i can say... it's not bad.

>go to africa
>get treated like a ATM because you are a wh*Tey colonizer muzungu

britbongs cannot be this retarded
>fight back against freed blacks
what the fuck? how do you fight back against someone you've enslaved until a couple years ago?
>whenever a black person killed a white person
ohhhh ok i see those children on baptist street killed someone and deserved to get bombed? even though there were also white kids among them?
>blacks faced standard justice
just stop. dont comment on histories of countries you barely know

Whats wrong with vantaa and lahti desu
>kouvola
Am i totally lost or is that the place where humanityisoverrated.jpg is from?
Yeah Kuopio is a good city with lots of nice surrondings

Egypt, Greece, Ukraine (as turist), Unated Arab Emirates, Indonesia (Bali), Turkey, Poland, Czech Republic

Pretty good bait lol

>Whats wrong with vantaa and lahti
full of the worst types of druggies

Canada. Though you really shouldn’t have to go halfway across the globe to confirm the notion that it’s retarded to judge people based on skin color.

18+ to post.

There's an edited version of this strip where he finds the rest of the world is globalized and identical, which only reinforces his beliefs when he returns home.

let me point out that i highly disapprove of the kkk and anything they've ever done, i just wanted to point out some interesting facts about them. they started off as vigilantes, the white robes were just a scare tactic that became popular. in the end the klan turned into something i highly disapprove of.

>how do you fight back against someone you've enslaved until a couple years ago
you do realise very few people owned slaves, kind of like how very few people own yachts now. it didn't make a difference for the white working class serfs who were being attacked by mobs of black criminals because they were angry about slavery. and yes, the klan acted whenever they heard of one of their people being attacked, they used bombs to scare the people, didn't attack bystanders. and by standard justice i mean the most common form of vigilante justice which was popular even for white people. again, i don't approve of them but their case is a bit more rational. and at least they actually stood up to black criminals unlike now. how's those interracial rapes treating you guys?

What retards judge people based on skin color?
People should be judged based on skull shapes.

I’ve seen it, and it’s a retarded edit.
>oh no I can’t play the panflute with a patagonian tribe! guess I’ll just be racist then

If that were the case then no slav would be considered human.

>very few people owned slaves
ok i dont blame you for thinking this. its a common myth that people still believe even here. the truth is that an average of 32% of white families in the South owned slaves, with percentages being as high as 49% in tennessee. even if a family didnt own slaves, it was still seen as a status symbol. you may not own a yacht, but you'd still like one because of its uses and to have more prestige.
the myth that very few people owned slaves was used by confederate sympathizers who argued that, because most confederate soldiers were modest men, the war couldnt have been about slavery.

Whole Eastern, Central and Northern Europe, Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina and Cyprus.

And still to this day Brussels (Western Europe) is the most islamic and dangerous shithole I've ever been to.

Yes you right, slavs would be considered uberhuman

traveling is an activity only for the wealthy, if you are poor you do not have the money nor the time to travel because you are always working for a pittance. the only country i have been to only the USA because i just dont have the time and money.

Ah, yes, look at the beautiful ubermensch in his natural habitat.

Attached: 2052DDA1-F248-4E18-AB47-113575B2CFC7.jpg (610x474, 49K)

how many of those slave owners were jews and how many of those slaves were white serfs? the average white certainly didn't own plantations. i will give you the benefit of the doubt that 50% of white families in the south had owned slaves, as it was a standard system back then, slaves were also inherited. it still doesn't justify violence against people, women and children. and even if a 100% of them had owned slaves, you're not supposed to just let people kill you and your families. this is why you people are called cucks, you're basically arguing that the attacks were justified and because of that, they shouldn't have formed organisations to defend themselves.

literally brain washing

>let literal extraterrestrials mass-migrate to your home-world
No.

Attached: C88E5A9D-F243-466D-B176-DD3CD54BC417.jpg (630x573, 60K)

>those arguments

Attached: gandalf-laugh.gif (800x330, 1.35M)

Malcolm X was the best person on the list and he wasn't an egalitarian.
I respect Gandhi for freeing India, although he shouldn't have respected Muslims so much. Lincoln rightly wanted to deport freed slaves to Liberia.

Attached: George_Lincoln_Rockwell_nation_of_islam.jpg (1600x1118, 266K)

ok, i get what you're saying. blacks were committing crimes, and therefore deserved to be punished according to proper law like everyone else.
the problem is that organizations like the KKK often went after people based on dubious claims of "rape" or "assault"(most often perpetrated by white sluts). there was no evidence of a crime being committed, and, in most cases, there was no crime.
the second issue is that the severity of the punishment was WAY WAY WAY too extreme. little shit like being on the wrong side of town or stealing shit or using the wrong facilities got u brutally tortured and killed.

>Lincoln rightly wanted to deport freed slaves to Liberia.
No he didn’t. Stop spreading this bullshit meme.

>he unironiclly post finn as representation of slav

Attached: 10bf0c202849.jpg (297x480, 18K)

You’re just some cringy Jow Forumsack. You honestly think I’d respond to a block of retarded ramblings with a rational argument?

As if Jimmy Neutrov there is any better.

You may not like it, but this is what peak aryan perfomans look like.

Holly Satan , I'm triggered.
How is the idiot who drew that?

A break action gun, with Bolt.
A BREAK ACTION GUN, WITH A MOTHERFUCKIN BOLT!

Attached: Raiva.jpg (474x470, 26K)

i absolutely agree with you. i disapprove of everything those vigilante groups had ever done. although looking at crime rates today, i would argue that the formation of the klan was a bit more than just false accusations, the people back then were simply not willing to tolerate the amount of crime that modern day americans tolerate. my argument was that the KKK was the result of a complex post civil war, post slavery racial tension following black attacks on whites, unlike the popular narrative that white people just formed the KKK for shits and giggles and to kill all the blacks they could catch. my other argument was that vigilante justice and lynchings were common to begin with, whites were lynched for crimes, it was the way things were. then again, i'm pretty sure black people killed far more whites than the KKK could ever dream of killing as many blacks. i'm not too concerned though because it's mostly urban liberals who are the victims of black crime, so it's their choice. personally, i believe that the early 20th century during jim crow laws were better than and safer than it is now.

What do you mean by "racism"?

Different groups of humans have their own advantages and disadvantages. It's not "racist" to recognise difference.

Why does Jow Forums always assume that people care about your autism?

i'm not a Jow Forumsack I just wanted to shed some light on the KKK and how they were a bit more rational than the mainstream narrative. are you the one who asked me how it was possible to "fight back" against people you've enslaved for centuries? my answer was, that even if you're a 100% guilty of something, you're not supposed to let people murder you for it. so 50% of whites owned slaves? okay, so half of them were completely innocent but they would be attacked indiscriminately by blacks. i mean, if you found out that you have slave owners in your ancestry, and you were attacked by blacks for it, would you just take it? since they're basically justified in trying to kill you.

Canada
never again

It's a miss representation, and a serious mistake, cause if you want to be taken serious you will search at least a little about you are drawing, talking, etc. That is not a little mistake, and a difference that is easy to spot, isn't Ak's variations or something like that.

Is the same as drawing car with square wheels, or cars with the engine on and also being pulled by horses, planes flapping there wings, etc.

>Traveling is the cure for racism.
Didn't stop some aussie from shooting up a mosque though.

Because it doesn't

Taiwan, Japan (currently lives there), entire Brazil (grew up in the south, worked in the north), Paraguay, Argentina, Venezuela, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, UK, Netherland and Italy. My mom really liked Austria and Czech.

America
Switzerland
China
Egypt
Dubai
England

Which places are racist towards Basques (Nordic)?

Attached: 222.png (692x692, 521K)

But having a cute foreign bf does

Cyprus, Czechia, Egypt, Montenegro, UAE

Shit tier pic

Attached: 1552771174339.jpg (1591x3502, 945K)

Also

Attached: 1552766593241.jpg (980x4921, 2.62M)

>noooo every other country than mine must remain poor and undeveloped so I can have awesome vacations! You are making me racist!

Attached: 1553313206500.jpg (647x740, 54K)

New worlder post. Do you see difference between undeveloped and unculture country or Mexico is too close to Brazil?