So user we heard you're pretty knowledgeable about foreign cultures! Come on, tell us something!

>So user we heard you're pretty knowledgeable about foreign cultures! Come on, tell us something!

Attached: gxrza8flbvn21.jpg (750x630, 55K)

America is a majority christian country but don't celebrate Easter

americans feed pic related to their babys

Attached: babyfood.jpg (2036x2301, 675K)

Americans are fat and retarded.

kosovo is serbia

People actually wear shoes indoors in America.
Just like in those american shows! Can you believe it?

This is the pinnacle of Norwegian engineering

Attached: 61cRG0 RBaL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 13K)

nah
I like first left first right and last left
woman are never interested about anything you tell them
they just pretend really
if they are listening it's because they are fooling you or planning something
try this with any female in your life-mom sister grandma gf wife random girl girl friends
they are never genuinely interested about anything
like most of these would just be wanting to look at me while I talk since I'm so hot
then I would get distracted and realize I'm wasting time since they don't care
I mean just look at their faces
THEY OBVIOUSLY DON'T CARE
have I made myself clear now

>>man are the same thing
well fuck u its not my fault if women are boring lol
at least we are not manipulative

I mean I mean first left really wants to fuck user
look at her
she's asking for it
>friend says:
>say something, user!
>what do you do?

I still eat that stuff

Iran has the most transexuals in the Islamic world and that's why Israel and Trump want to destroy it.

wow that food is made out of babies
must have a screamy taste!

>left first right and last

MM acho q o jeito q escrevi estava certo. first On the left and right and the last one on the left

Honestly every single one of them is attractive

Americans are huge prudes. And they believe that if women show less skin in movies it's a positive political statement.

I honestly wouldn't date any of them. Perhaps only the far right one if she was friendly.

The Maoris (natives from New Zealand) used to practice cannibalism like many other savage cultures, but different form other cultures, they did not needed the meat, or wanted to steal their power, or even honor them. They simple hate someone so much that they need to see them turn into literal shit.

Did you know that America has a sizeable population of people from Norway, Sweden, Finnland, and Russia? They live in states closest to Canads, and some of them can still speak the language of their ancestors. By the way, I'm not British. I just sound like this.

finns are overrepresented in the internet,austria is some weird version of germany,belgium isn't a country,eastern europe is just another name for poor europe

"Did you know Americans are the byproduct of mixing all the races of the world? Every single American has at least one ancestor who came from a different part of the world. Imagine, all the races of the world concentrated in the body of one American."

In Argentina you can find public fountains that dispense hot water.

In southern europe they wipe their arse with their right hand

In other countries you can find manlets who wash their hands.