One million people in the UK attended anti-Brexit protests. Do you still think it’s a good idea?

One million people in the UK attended anti-Brexit protests. Do you still think it’s a good idea?

Attached: B05C2B99-AE0C-4B7E-89A0-F039379DC67D.jpg (890x534, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36461020
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36570769/would-a-brexit-vote-in-the-eu-referendum-affect-the-lads-holiday
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36567469
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Because it means that the eternal *Nglo will finally be put down by an EU-wide Operation Sealion.

Yes, no one should support the European Empire

it's a cancer that's only wanted by brainlet conservatives that have shit jobs and have never travelled throughout the eu

I think huge policy changes like that decided by a slight majority of people aren't usually a good idea and will leave a lot of people upset

Attached: к5.jpg (645x658, 77K)

Can someone give me a rundown about Brexit ?

Europe has come under dictatorial rule and the British flee back to their Island again.

I said it before and say it again. Brexit will never happen.

retard pm suggests a referendum on leaving the eu, massive fake news campaigns about funding coming back to our own country with inaccurate statistics were used by conservatives; it became almost entirely based on racism and the assumption that it would stop immigration despite our borders being pretty tough to begin with, and with most migrants being eu residents already

brainlets ate up the bullshit and it resulted in a near 50/50 result; tons of companies have already shifted manufacturing to eu countries since, thousands of jobs already lost

Thanks for Run Down

May may have been the biggest scapegoat in history. Fuck Dave that cheeky cunt.

This is the post of somebody who weighs up the facts

if bongs don't want brexit then why did they vote for it lmao

The big money, the globalists, and the globalist/statist media will keep convincing you fools that everyone but their doctrine is "dumb", "Russian propaganda", "misguided". They'll tote out a bunch of numbers and statistics to confirm their bias.

All the while stripping you of national sovereignty and identity. Flooding your nation with immigrants and undermining your national fabric so you're easier to divide and control and exploit. You're myopic retards who can't suffer a little short term economic pain for long term EXISTENCE.

People knew what they were voting for. You're just cherrypicking the few who were uninformed dunces, and there are those on both sides. Most want the UK back purely under its own government administration, how it's always functioned before. You can't see the EU has severely overstepped their original role and bounds as a trade union, it is now an undemocratic and draconian political entity in of itself and wants to amass and centralize power/control while diluting its member states of their own nationality, through propaganda as well as demographic change.

Attached: 1491538121098.jpg (1116x990, 107K)

If it wasn't a 48/52 i would've said let them boil in the fires of their own stupidity. Letting Britain jump of a metaphorical cliff right now would be pretty much the same as letting a mentally ill patient jump off a real cliff while dragging an innocent soul down to the bottom with them. We can't separate the mentally ill from the normal so we are forced to save them both. Right now we are watching the mentally ill person and the innocent soul fighting while slowly moving closer and closer to the edge. We try to calm the crazy with words but they continue moving closer and closer to the edge.

Madness...

Attached: cliff edge.png (2734x1639, 279K)

>brits vote to leave
>NO YOU VOTED WRONG
swell country

Attached: 1552679579460.jpg (550x422, 35K)

>brits vote to leave
Not really. Brits don't have frequent national referendums so the interest was not that high. Only 33 million voted and only 17 million of them voted for Brexit. 17 million is nowhere near even 50% of the population. Can you guess what is the population of Britain?

>tons of companies have already shifted manufacturing to eu countries since

Guess a lot of people are happy at least.

It was like 50/50, so clearly a lot of people are going to be mad

Somewhere around 66 million...

Are you unironically retarded? They were told exactly what they were voting for and brexit won.

>only 33 million

That's half the fucking country. Including children and the infirm/elderly. Leave won by 4%. Stop twisting the facts you Jewish fuckstick.

>N-no that one doesn't count. Let's do it again.

>They were told exactly
I was watching the news and didn't see anyone mention thousands of jobs leaving Britain, factories moving back to Europe and Japan, banks relocating and opening anew in Europe, Increased migration from Pakistan and India and low immigration from Europe, getting bullied into accepting American standarts or no new trade deal, having only 7 trade deals from the needed 50, judicial problems caused by the lack of replacement laws for European laws, tariffs destroying farmers and fishermen etc.

They were told all that and they voted for Brexit? Really?

so like half of half the country voted for leave

Actually, the BBC (as well as the rest of the globalist media), had a daily battering of anti-Brexit propaganda slamming Brits the country and world over. Your assertion is fiction.

Do you understand how statistics and sample sizes work? At any rate, those who opted not to vote aren't exactly the people who you care to have weigh in on public policy. The first wave of "shittiest voters" goes to the apathetic and those who don't vote at all so who gives a fuck. Brazil has obligatory voting and it is a rotting carcass politically.

>Can you guess what is the population of Britain?
Irrelevant question. The real question is "what is the population of Britain that is eligible to vote?". The answer, at the time of the vote, was 46.5 million.

I beg your pardon? Reread what i wrote I watched the BBC. This is what was on.

Attached: BBC.jpg (660x371, 38K)

I can't speak for the televised version of the BBC, but the web version was fanatically anti-Brexit during the referendum campaign.

My point still stands.

You mean endless stories lampooning the van and saying it was a false statistic. BBC is statist media and by extension directly in bed with the EU and ran by EU sympathizers. You're just lying at this point like we weren't all literally alive and paying attention in 2016.

Yeah, probably half of the other half of the country wanted to leave too
All I'm saying is it's pretty 50/50, and some people are acting like the UK overwhelmingly wants to leave the EU when it's a slight majority, and who knows what it is now that everyone's watching the shit show that's happening right now.
They might as well have a referendum on whether people want no deal, customs union, etc.

good post, this is why the pm should simply pull the plug and say the majority was too small on such an important issue

You are lying, that is for sure.
Show me an example where they were actually anti-brexit and not just being forced to display the facts. You should be able to make the difference.

>Some people

"Some people" vs the whole media, again, saying it was all wrong, and actually everyone wants to remain, and "hey look at these new polling numbers they say Remain would win this time!!!" etc. etc.

Tell me who's really living in the fabricated fairy world. Check out the polls pre-vote. 75% were showing "Remain" as winning, and the few that had Leave win were winning by a tiny bit, 1%. The final tally was +3.8% Leave. It's almost like you're being played and lied to by the money and power.

leave doesnt want another referendum because it will be a victory for remain now that a lot of consequences resulting from brexit have come to light and it wont be a case of countries queueing up asking us for a trade deal

The poll information was misleading. Are you really this stupid? By telling people that their choice is winning by a huge majority will make them stay at home instead of ''wasting'' their time going to vote.

Frexit when?

France will be the last one to leave. They want to take over America's role in Europe.

Wow, 75% of polls said remain would win! That's insane! It's not like 25% is a big chance, or 3.8% is within the margin of error of 1%.
And I'm sure I'm getting played by the big news companies who now have a massive ratings boost with Trump in the White House and Brexit happening, that's really fucking them up, huh.
I'll go read Breitbart which is consistently factually wrong with extremely clickbaity headlines, or watch Fox News which happened to report a migrant caravan for a whole month before it magically disappeared after midterms. Or will you tell me to do my own research, which somehow consists of never using any for of news ever again?

What point exactly? Your logic is retarded, you're basically claiming that an abstention from voting is the same as voting "Remain".

>and not just forced to display the facts
You don't need to make outright fabrications to be biased. To take an extreme example, right-wing media in the US (Fox News, Breitbart, etc.) rarely tell outright lies. Instead, they just cherrypick, ignore, pull out of context, etc.

Here are just some quick examples (literally the first google results when searching for BBC results from June 2016) of the BBC doing exactly that:
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36461020
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36570769/would-a-brexit-vote-in-the-eu-referendum-affect-the-lads-holiday
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36567469

Yes, we need to feed the rich

Attached: Who's behind Brexit.jpg (663x1004, 106K)

You didn't even bother reading the articles did you. You you are going to shitpost go and do it on or on .

>You didn't even bother reading the articles did you.
Yes, I did.

And you didn't address a single thing I said. You literally just completely ignored the entirety of my post (both points I was raising) and made a random claim of me not reading the links. You're being intellectually very dishonest, just like when you claim that the BBC had no pro-remain bias.

>when i got to Brussels they take no notice
I thought that it was because of the new anti-tax evasion laws but i guess some people would do it for ego too.

>To take an extreme example, right-wing media in the US (Fox News, Breitbart, etc.) rarely tell outright lies
Do you...do you actually believe this?

You clearly did not. You just skimmed them over. More reading and less shitposting.

>Do you...do you actually believe this?
He watches FOX news and reads Britbart so he is clearly brainwashed.

>have never travelled throughout the eu
How's that claim relevant?

It feels like britain is check mated.
There is nothing they can realistically do without getting fucked in some way.

Seems like it

I’m with whatever way promotes white genocide.

You can't reject something you've never truly known or experienced. That would be like me saying that i hate or love Finland when i've never actually visited or even met a Fin IRL.

But that's irrelevant to the issue, and only an opinion. They aren't against Europe itself.

I support it even more than I did two years ago.

>make a vote to stop brown men from coming into your country and fucking your women
>vote actually contributes towards you getting cucked by brown men
I’m actually embarrassed for them... How were they ever a relevant world power again?

>They aren't against Europe itself.
How can you tell? Are you British? Stop.

Highest turnout for a nationwide vote in about 30 years fuck off

>europeans talking about brexit

Attached: 1549173591240.gif (650x705, 38K)

Wow, that's horrible. Highest turn out in 30 years and you had like 25% sitting at home?

excellent, an*loids will pay

I'm pretty sure Brexiters aren't against individual nation states.

Just fucking kick them out with no deal already

Attached: 1553520682.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>it became almost entirely based on racism
Had a good reason to be.

Attached: 1553276995958.jpg (634x496, 98K)

European Union is a peaceful organization born from democratic voluntary co-operation. Nothing imperial about it. EU deserves our support. Also Brexit means Brexit, *Ngl out now.

>European emigration at a record low
>Indian, African and Pakistani emigration at a record high
If this was their reason they fucked up real good.

Never thought it was a good idea since i'm not a thick cunt.

so is brexit a meme or not?
been years already since the vote

If they like the EU so much, why not move while you still can?

It was guaranteed to fuck up with the Cuckservativ e party holding the reins.

They made a binding vote on leaving. Now they have to leave.
That's how democracy works.

>They were told all that and they voted for Brexit? Really?
Brexiteers shut down all the reasonable fears as "project fear" and presented a world in which Britain would become a new singapore once free of the tyrannical EU, the retards of course ate that up. Now half the brexiteers have back pedaled and say that the country knowingly voted for pain and suffering of a no deal brexit

>They made a binding vote on leaving
It was non-binding like all our referendums are, parliament is sovereign. The entire mess is a conflict between popular and parliamentary sovereignty that has somehow not emerged until now

I am talking about the people who wanted to stay. What is stopping them from picking their savings, grabbing a ticket plane and emigrate to Germany?

"people" does not necessarily mean they are of voting age, or even citizens

Propably families, a familiar enviroment, the place they love to live in. Language barriers.

In general they wouldn't be treated well here rather abused for slave labour like all immigrants and eastern germns are.

I thought that was Germany

Predictably lots of baitposting and no real discussion. This is almost worse than /news/.

Attached: YnNiKZY.jpg (2679x3072, 530K)

France invented the EU and been the leading power in it like always.

Isn't like France trying to take over by inventing the EU but later Germany is becoming the power house instead?

Germany always been a powerhouse and will always be. But that's economy. Politically there nothing to see here.

So the political power house country in EU is France? I always thought that would be the German since they are always vocal bullying the UK for trying to leave the EU.

>Germany tries to make EU leave as painless as possible
>The reason the UK t all gets some good deal is German pressuring
>Germany takes the biggest damage from their leave

I rather think populism and fake news is why people have such an impression. germany poltics is very pragmatic and predictable.

Yes because portraying as a calamity is a scare tactics and eu terrorism. Both sides are affected. Germany has fallen into recession and cannot lead the corrupt and decaying eu.

Attached: MW-HB970_Q4GDP__20190114132002_NS.png (461x365, 22K)

We must also note that the eu is a failed project and irrelevant in the global power struggle. Leaving a sinking ship is the sensible thing to do.

Attached: eu_share_world_gdp.jpg (421x286, 22K)

But America, you ARE the Eternal Anglo - reborn.

Attached: lmaospiderman.gif (480x270, 2.57M)

Oh no...
The Mad Greek has found the thread!

Leave allready ffs.

Nothing mad about the truth fren

Yes! It will be the perfect chance for IRA to retake NI

Attached: 1544809208053.jpg (900x685, 119K)

That panel is right, if they put someone who actually believed in Brexit in charge they wouldn't be in such a dire state rn.

It's not France or Germany, it's both. The French-German alliance is the core of the EU project, and pretty much everything revolves around it. It could have been a UK-France-Germany alliance, but the Brits haven't been very open to that.

65.040.229 didn't.

this is your brain on BBC news

it's not true that eu is a failed project, actually more and more countries want to join the union.
it's not because your politicians are unefficient retards that you must blame it on germany.

Spain is getting ever closer to the Franco-German alliance too tbqh

as opposed to what? the express?

what are the enlightened brexiteer sources of information?

They'd love to get rid of the competition.