Your country
Your letter

Attached: 92f.png (667x598, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/Suicide-DataSheet-a.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flag
T

Attached: 1522131156068.png (738x669, 235K)

Based burger on a Korean proxy server

So that's why there's so many gook trannies

g

Attached: 1548545221753.jpg (600x864, 245K)

/B/ and that's the only letter that counts

nothing personal, i just want you to know your mentally ill problem
because gooks are retarded

Attached: 1537629967182.jpg (469x469, 62K)

Just wanted to let you know of your obesity problem

Attached: 1532082542680.jpg (699x841, 99K)

You are a proxyflaggot, nothing personal

B

India
G

Well many of your countrymen are jerking off to underage anime right now. I prefer to fuck a qt boomer than fapping to anime

whatever, you all gonna kill yourself statistically hehe

And you will die of a heart attack caused by obesity

>lolicon? not a fan
>boomers? Give me

Attached: 1553401024548.jpg (334x278, 49K)

Absolutely SEETHING chink tranny

Even if 40% of all trannies try to commit suicide the suicide success rate is 4% so the percentage who will end up dead is 1.6%
Meanwhile you'll continue to spend the rest of your life obsessing about people who have a 1.6% suicide rate
And I'm not even a tranny
Source:cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/Suicide-DataSheet-a.pdf

You are a stupid, yellow monkey loser who shills for his chink homeland while he lives in a country 1000 times better than chinkland. To top it all off, you're a faggot as well as a retarded namefag. Nobody on this website likes you aside from some turbo autists. Kill yourself

Not to mention the 40% statistic was from 1995 and had a small sample size of MTFs from Denmark only

the good thing about namefags is that you can use the inbuilt filter function so that you won't have to see their posts anymore, so why don't you make use of it instead of bitching?

I'm not that guy, idiot.

I've been telling people that this was the exact reason why I had a name in the first place but they keep on whining for whatever reason.

Cope

Does liking irl girls and 2d-boys makes me b or l?

If you're male you're straight, if female lesbian. Anime boys are basically girls with short hair.

I dunno why so many retards think I'm him
My flag isn't even the same and I don't even like the CCP

Whoever you fuck irl is your true sexual orientation and since gay men are like 1 in 5000 once you measure it with stats done properly it is really unlikely that there are real homos in here.

Flag
P(edophile)

Flag
Z

Sorry but I said /lgbt/ and that means there are only four possible answers, L, G, B, and T

>Anime boys are basically girls with short hair.
No

>Whoever you fuck irl
>Jow Forums
Delet this

Attached: 2q3w4567.jpg (529x529, 71K)

G(ay) and S(lut)

Attached: index copy.jpg (231x219, 10K)

What's the letter for heteroflexible?

Sorry but that doesn't match research
While it is true that the population who had homosexual contact has dropped from 36.4%(Gebhard 1964) to 12% (University of the Philippines 2002) and now 3.9%(Gallup 2017), that is nowhere near to 1 in a few thousand

Attached: heheh.jpg (364x418, 30K)

N

I

B

you seem really gay for claiming to not be gay nigga wtf is your deal bro

Ummm I dunno what you are talking about
Anyway, I have an appointment see you guys later

Straight isn't on the acronym

Cishon

>go to liberal university campus
>cherrypick
>extrapolate
>78% of people must be gay
Gtfo.

flag
b

Every Jow Forums user is G by default. This poll is pointless.

>be gay
>get fucked
>everyone is straight but you

O.K.

Gebhard studied in Indiana University, which is known to be conservative, especially so in the 60s.Also, this figure was a revised version after heavily examining Kinsley's research, not some random cherrypicking.

>girl says she’s bi because it’s trendy
>gets registered as homo to bloat stats
>she only fucks guys irl
It is literally astroturfing, people run for office, ngo’s base their income on this meme.
All the bisex, homosex, trans, asexuals aren’t over 0.8% it’s a scam.

1 in 5000 and the Sun comes up tomorrow even if you don’t want it or die in yours

You've been making whole lot of claims but never proved a thing unlike your opponents here, does it bother you how keep being proven wrong claim after claim?

As I said, the number of gay people has been decreasing, but it definitely isn't that low.And Indiana University in the 60s was definitely not liberal

*or die in your sleep.
Have to reset keyboard again.

>opponents
Okay.

It is as low irl.

Norgay
G

You realize that 0.8% is actually a pretty big percent right? Do you not understand math?