Mfw micks got cucked so hard by the anglos that they forgot how to speak their own native language

>mfw micks got cucked so hard by the anglos that they forgot how to speak their own native language

Congrats, Ireland. Not even Poland managed to achieve such an anti-feat throughout their history

Attached: B9BFFA42-A256-4E7E-9B2D-32F188C5F4A7.jpg (225x224, 11K)

The same thing has happened to countless peoples.

Sure, but those people didn't keep larping as them, they accepted their new ethnicity.

>micks got cucked so hard by the anglos
No. They got civilized by the Anglos.

>muh language muh culture muh nationalism
who even fucking cares bro, it's not the 1400's anymore where you are relevent literally every country is connected these days and being able to speak english natively is a huge boon, internationalism is the future and cringey regional culture and languages won't exist anymore so everyone will then be le cucked

this. Egyptians are now seen as arabs. They even see themselves so.

Or you know, you could speak both your native language and English, you know, like every other normal Western European country.

Speaking English at all makes you a cuck

Your logic is the same as thinking its okay for your wife to fuck other men as long as she comes home and sleeps in your bed afterwards

Seek help

How you gonna talk shit when your country speaks Brazilian?

Why even get your independence from the english when you were just going to submit to their language? Did you think of that response in curry speak or the queen's english?

We did lmao, we were the first to do that but over the centuries decided learning a native language we couldn't make money off and wouldn't be using at work was useless so stopped teaching it to anyone as will happen to the rest of western yurop.

you forgot how to speak arabic

this
fucking faggot
you know for a fact the bullshit you're pursuing is a load of wank

cringe no

You are so fucking wrong. Honestly it is shame the English forced you to speak their english, but that isn't an excuse. Jews revived their own language, so why can't you? Pearse would be rolling in his grave.

go away ulster cunt, no-one in the republic still cares about the things you nationalists do, we have money now.
>Jews revived their own language, so why can't you?
Every Jewish person, government, media and industry in Israel wanted to revive their language here nobody gives a shit about muh irishness or the Irish language. Any sense of Irishness especially the weird patriotism and seeing ourselves as a seperate race died as soon as we got electricity and stopped living in huts made with clay and hay

I seriously feel sorry for your country. It must suck knowing you left the UK only to be their cultural bitch and trading bitch.

>It must suck knowing you left the UK only to be their cultural bitch and trading bitch.
nobody actually cares, lol

imagine having your own country but not your own language lmao

whats the point then? why are you even seperate? honestly.

Why are you? you speak English, as does Canada so...

Yet we have our own culture. I never said English was the only reason. Read back. You have adopted out pop culture as our own so has all of western europe. America has won a cultural victory over your country and britain itself. we make films you watch, books you read, and more.

as your own*

I think its the other way around, thats why american english sound way more understandable than british english?

also at least paddies have the balls to form an armed resistance that fuck britishshits up time to time, unlike these treacherous sellout poolaks where getting a gun is next to impossible.

I'd still claim poolaks got way more btfo

Attached: IRA.jpg (720x540, 89K)

Ireland left because London was not capable of effectively governing the country and because they wanted to be ruled by their own kind and manage their own affairs, not because they wanted to speak a different language.

i never said it was because of language. But what I am saying is what is there left of Ireland? It is just a glorified Anglo colony. I mean, yeah, we are too, but at least we actually have our own pop culture and even folk culture in some cases.

stop commenting

why?

Are Irish just European Mexicans?