Does your country imprison you for 14 years for owning text?

Does your country imprison you for 14 years for owning text?

Attached: 1553364939424.jpg (750x417, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/__F_____110/status/1109071211185799168
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck, not even we're this bad.

Literall nobody cares about Paris or Nice anymore. No one should care about those goatfuckers who were put down to rot

streisand effect?

You can get prison if you organize extreme right wing groups and then the Mein Kampf shit is proof for it but you just having it on your ipad alone doesn’t mean anything at all. I can get Hungarian and Romanian translations of it online for free in pdf, matter of fact did read like the first 80 pages of it out of curiosity but it’s utter shit.

I HEREBY DECLARE THAT I SUPPORT EVERY SINGLE ATROCITY COMMITED AGAINST WH*TES

Attached: isis454-870x418.jpg (870x418, 60K)

Turks are white

i think most countries do.
if i own a text that outlined how i was going to assassinate the head of state of any country, i'm pretty sure i'd be imprisoned if i were found out.

t. urk of a greek mother and serbian dad

NZ never had to go through hard time like we did, so naturally they're neutered.

Cringe and bluepilled

>not even we're this bad.
>get imprisoned for making nazi jokes
>get arrested for using the wrong gender pronoun
>home office uses quotes from the bible in order reject Christian asylum seekers fleeing from Islamic countries
>muslims beat up people who practice buddhism (vid related)

twitter.com/__F_____110/status/1109071211185799168

Attached: 1553046175820.png (722x600, 512K)

But how will I know how cringy it is if I don't read it myself

Attached: 1547652916073.gif (512x807, 469K)

>owning or sharing Islamist terrorist documents is illegal
I sleep.
>owning or sharing mass shooter's manifesto is illegal
REAL SHIT

Attached: soy 4chan.gif (800x371, 193K)

No we only go to jail for raising our arm the wrong way

You are

Doesn't Canada monitor and arrest islamists suspected/involved in radicalization? I thought every country did this.

If it upsets the pres

Any links to the full unedited video ? I only managed to get my hands on shitty edited versions with edgy background music

I will go to jail if I share it with you

Well you can be jailed if you have some texts (Anti-feminist for example) but like 2 years and it's strange be jailed for that.

>NZ Chief Censor

Regardless of how heinous the content, the existence of a chief censor really says a lot about our world.

kiwifarms and bestgore have it

>Islamist terrorist documents is illegal
it's illegal to own documents that are actual plans to be executed or documents that incriminate you as part of a conspiracy
it's not illegal to own radical islamist preachings and the tests of fatwas

why did you delete your post retarded frogposter? Your retarded country is like China, get fucked.

Introduction
It’s the birthrates. It’s the birthrates. It’s the birthrates. If there is one thing I want you to remember from these writings, its that
the birthrates must change. Even if we were to deport all Non-Europeans
from our lands tomorrow, the European people would still be spiraling
into decay and eventual death. Every day we become fewer in number, we grow older,we grow weaker. In the end we must return to replacement fertility levels, or it will kill us. To maintain a population the people must achieve a birthrate that reaches
replacement fertility levels. In the Western world this is roughly 2.06
births per woman. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies _by_total_fertility_rate
There is not a single Western country, not a single white nation, that
reaches these levels. Not in Europe, not in the Americas, not in Australia or New Zealand. White people are failing to reproduce, failing to create families, failing to
have children. But despite this sub-replacement fertility rate, the population in the West
is increasing, and rapidly. How is this possible?
Mass immigration and the higher fertility rates of the immigrants
themselves are causing this increase in population. We are experiencing an invasion on a level never seen before in history. Millions of people pouring across our borders, legally.Invited by the state
and corporate entities to replace the White people who have failed to
reproduce, failed to create the cheap labour, new consumers and tax base
that the corporations and states need to thrive.

The video and manifest are just preachings though.

Its simplistic to call it "failing" as if the issue wasn't much more broader.