You wake up this morning and

>Teehee hello user, how you doing, last night was amazing, i never enjoyed a BJ so much in a long time, where did you learn that? You even suck better than i do! Teehee... but anyway, what do you want for breakfast?

W-What do???

Attached: 1551001986859.jpg (1854x1080, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ashemaletube.com/videos/356497/trannys-suck-and-play-on-cam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I doubt she can get erect at all. Prepubertal hrt should atrophy the penis and the balls.

Haha, that's disgusting.

you should be stoned to death

Funny to think yourself back as a child and then back into today's you writing that message, innit.

Well you were the one asking of homosex in the first place.
ashemaletube.com/videos/356497/trannys-suck-and-play-on-cam/

I'm not OP.

To me all Fench are gay, except the nafri immigrant muslim.

I wasn’t peaceful at that time, neither am I now.

I'm slightly bicurious but I think transsexuals are icky.

Would be nice if delicate ethereal boys existed without the necessity to take hormones that kill off their sex drive and shrink their genitals

All sex that’s not women is homosex and irl you would curl up your fucking breakfast even with Felipe or Sue Lightning. Gay shit is so much of a meme and boredom induced for outburnt degenerates.

Attached: sweatingprofusely.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Who is Sue Lightning

more adorable desu

Ask for some sausage for breakfast... :)

>Romania is low IQ and primitive
>France is high IQ and ascended
Use Google you literal Algerian nigger.

>irl you would curl up your fucking breakfast even with Felipe or Sue Lightning
No, I wouldn't. A turnoff is a turnoff.

There's the new movie about Queen. The homosex is presented with an additional emotional package in it, have fun watching it if you can.

>you would curl up your fucking breakfast
>A turnoff is a turnoff.
You might want to learn English as well, being disgusted while turned off at the same time from a sexual fetish is almost a synonym for 99% of the people out there. But you have to be a special case fucking Abdul.

Ay, that's rude.

I would get the kitchen knife and ask her what she did to my bf

it wont happen

Didn't pay much attention to the content your post actually. Can't say I'm very interested in learning about your disorder, so I misinterpreted its meaning. Sorry about that.
Anyway, you need to get help. You have to be pretty mental for calling me Abdul because I said I didn't like transsexuals.

>Didn't pay much attention to the content your post actually. Can't say I'm very interested in learning about your disorder, so I misinterpreted its meaning. Sorry about that.
Anyway, you need to get help. You have to be pretty mental for calling me Abdul because I said I didn't like transsexuals.
Are You R*ddit?