Why are they such horrible posters and such Germanyboo posters like Eastern Europeans ?

Why are they such horrible posters and such Germanyboo posters like Eastern Europeans ?

Attached: Italy_color.gif (431x438, 20K)

Italians are germanyboos?

None of that is true

Not my problem. Better question is how come 99.99% of the people in France have bo fucking clue of imageboards, forums, reddit, discord and so on.

All of that is true

>Germanyboo
only terroni, I wish germany would annex us

See He is just like that shitty Eastern European

>such Germanyboo posters like Eastern Europeans
l don't understand this, why are there so many neonazi in the region when they were invaded by them?

Why would they care about what happend 70 years ago?
Times have changed

so why japanese are usaboos

Eastern Europe is to Germany what the Philippines are to Japan, the Maghreb is to France and Mexico is to America.

Because they have been brainwashed and have a low level of cognitive reasoning.

It's all more of an internet larping thing

Are they? I find that Italian posters are often pretty based desu

italians have by far the worst generals here. the italian posters on Jow Forums are much better, plus we're productive posters who go under the radar on smaller boards like /trv/ or /ck/

Why does it make you angry that prople like us?

i rarely see germanyboos from italian flags, also fuck g*rmany

Wow rude

you don't even know what germanyboo means, you polenta shit

>why are there so many neonazi in the region when they were invaded by them
Because post-communist governments have been encouraging the movements of "national resurgence" to counter the people that were fine under pro-soviet regimes or just wanted more labor-friendly environment. Such measures have influenced the emergence of neonazi movememnts and the activities performed by "politicians of memory". For example, our current government uses 1920s antibolshevik propaganda on mainstream TV channels.

I'll take "Germanyboo" as an insult, thank you.

i don't speak weeb, animefag

Ragazzi abbiamo un intero general per insultarci calmatevi

cringe

>polentone
>is a newfag who throws around random words he doesn't understand
Checks out.

>P*lentoid reading comprehension