Who is lower in society, Muslims or Dalits?

Who is lower in society, Muslims or Dalits?

Attached: India.png (1200x800, 32K)

A Muslim Dalit

Not kidding, Indian Muslims practice the caste system, as do Indian Christians

you tell me

Attached: Katju1.jpg (503x302, 38K)

And Pakistanis as well

Attached: katju2.jpg (508x436, 52K)

Attached: katju3.jpg (501x384, 44K)

Neither. Being an upper caste male is the worst.

You don’t get affirmative action, if your superior or junior is lower caste he can boss you around and if you try to do anything against him he’ll play the oppression card and you’re fucked, the government and political parties don’t give a fuck about you because you’re such a small part of the vote and you’re considered politically insignificant. Not to mention your people have been kicked out of politics.

“Minorities” heh. Upper castes are the actual minorities at barely 20% at maximum.

lol Kayastha feels

Attached: katju4.jpg (498x292, 33K)

Attached: katju5.jpg (523x786, 108K)

Oh, and here is your scenario LOL

>Dalit Hindu boy and Dalit Muslim girl in love

Attached: katju6.jpg (503x201, 23K)

Attached: katju7.jpg (504x225, 31K)

Attached: katju8.jpg (505x216, 26K)

Wow why are Indians still keeping around this backwards feudal tradition? It's 2019!

>Hurr Durr Muh Feudal System
Besides why do (you) even care ?
No matter what you will ALWAYS be an outsider and outsider's are casteless
Who are less than Shudras AND Untouchables

He never meant anything about himself. Why would someone who isn’t Indian care about them being inferior in an Indian’s eye? He’s asking why this system is even in place

That's the Point
He wouldn't be able to understand it
in the first place then why bother
It's like all those stupid fucks in this country who post stupid shit like #savesyria

No we dont have any caste systems here its just different tribes who think they're better than others

Where do gaijins fit in the caste system?

It seems like you just don't want to move on with the rest of the world! Shame!

ummm sweaty no sorry deer but the caste system is rooted in the subcontinent everywhere just follow Katju’s page

Attached: E5156250-56B6-42E1-80FC-4CBDCE94253B.jpg (640x748, 235K)

>its 2019!

Attached: 1541618636490.png (665x800, 54K)

Not really, no

t.lives in pakistan

Are you seriously posting Facebook screenshots of one person to back up your claim?

>Yes, yes good goy mix with the lower castes and muttify your genes

Attached: 1545286658140.jpg (501x504, 72K)

This is why I've stopped trying to have serious discussions here a long time ago. Jow Forums is where braincells come to die

That guys a former Supreme Court judge, lots of Pakis and Indians like him.

Wow do Indians actually believe that they are better than other indians just because of their caste? Sad!

What did he say? I can understand only إجازة ijaazat, "permission".

Fun thing is some indians claim this caste system is meme and nobody takes it seriously, some claim its still serious business. I guess it depends on region or something?

>Us Chauhans don’t ask for permissions from the girls parents, just being her here.

Stfu, You know nothing about the caste system.

Never herd of this guy stop forcing your meme system here.

Most of the screenshots I posted were from both India and Pakistan. He’s a really conservative person that’s against gay marriage and has regularly compared it to sex with animals before they made him change his mind.

And he believes Imran is more competent than our PM. He’s very level headed and respected

Only about 5% of marriages in India are Intercaste.

>herd
lol
He also denounced Imran recently for being too much of a pussy to stop things like pic related

Attached: C760AEC9-1516-41FC-868A-8723EF97DFDE.jpg (640x863, 311K)

*helps you get out of caste system*

Attached: Ghandara_Buddha_Statue.jpg (800x800, 211K)

Based. Pretty sad both Hindus and Muslims both killed off Buddhism from spreading even more here

what a load of shit

Wow I am literally s m h-ing. Can't believe Indians will protect this feudal practice! Good thing Hindus here don't follow the example of Indians!

Nigga you ain't making sense its not a thing here

Pay no heed to the retard I dont know what he's trying to acomplish here

We have tribes and ethnic groups. There are no inter-tribal marriages here stop comparing us to yourself. I dont think castes even exist here outside of hardcore punjabis

Caste system isn't a bad or evil thing though. It's necessary.

Siddartha was based. I've put on my bucket list to go to Bodh Gaya.

>Hindus in Poland
>He doesn't know
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
All those NRI "Hindu" fags are casteless just like you

your genes are literal garbage...

>Poland
Based retard

Enjoy getting mugged in Bihar friend

Is casteless supposed to be bad? Everyone in the modern age is casteless! Well, except Indians...

>A fucking sandnigger is telling me about my genes

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

>Everyone in the modern age is casteless
>North African Muslims get mad when Sub Saharan Muslims fuck their women
>this is somehow supposed to be casteless

Castes exist everywhere. Just not according to the Vedas

>Anglos consider Slavs and gypsies inferior and subhuman
>Hitler considered Slavs and gypsies inferior and subhuman
>Nordics considered Slavs and gypsies subhuman

All of these people are “white” but are just different “castes” of people.

Yes, like the britishers were your bitches for centuries right?

Truth is the entire world has a caste system. The top caste are ashkenazi Jews, followed by old world aristocracies (monarchs, nobles in Europe and Asia), followed by the western/east-asian mercantile-bureaucratic elites, followed by east asians, followed by whites, so on.

Pajeets form the second lowest rung of the racial caste system, beaten only by abbos. Your castes are just tiers in the pajeet section of the spectrum.

>Poland
based upper cast high IQ

Fucks sake, cut the "muh oppressed muslims shit" Mohammed. Muslims oppress non muslims in their respective countries all the time.

Reeee its not "abbos" its "abos", get it right.

>Britishers

Hello Rajesh/Mohammed.

it's called objective truth
looks wise you're the ugliest humans on earth, right up there with your cousins Australian aboriginals
brain-wise you're not intelligent
physical fitness-wise you're utter shit
idk what you're afraid of mixing you all share the same shit gene pool

That is racism! And it is also wrong! And having a feudal tradition to support it is even worse!

>Yes, like the britishers were your bitches for centuries right?

They are now

Attached: 378C370A-A972-462C-9864-7E921E1915A3.jpg (327x316, 19K)

>that is racism
>casteism isn’t
I don’t understand now you’re arguing FOR a caste system?

They are both wrong and they don't have a place in this modern age!

>Imagine believing this
Also
>Racial Caste System

Attached: 1551254290250.jpg (249x249, 11K)

>caring for spelling
hi zhang
>indian iq
the britisher is still above you in the racial hierarchy. he is at the mercy of his Jewish masters but you don't get a say in his humiliation.

If Iraqis were that intelligent why did your people eat American missiles for breakfast?
If Iraqis were that physically superior, why did your people fail to withstand American bullets for lunch?
If Iraqis were that attractive, why did your people get rap-Oh never mind, I answered this question myself.

Attached: jejj.jpg (225x250, 24K)

>tf
>tp

Attached: 84225645.jpg (512x375, 42K)

idk what Iraqis have to do with this, we don't have a caste system nor any kind of unfounded racism

coping sandnigger, but i do agree caste system is retarded but

>Woah , Islam is not RACIST !1!1!1
Indian christians and muslims still practice caste system
And inter caste marriage even among christian and Muslim coverts are Non Existent too
Explain yourselves
Either y'all are just living in denial or they aren't christian or muslim either and they are LARPing

In ranjeet's defense ancient india was pretty based with all the numbers, technology and indus valley civilization and shit

>we don't have a caste system nor any kind of unfounded racism
Your people blame the Jews for everything and wish Americans death. And you still never answered my questions.

sneaky fucker

forgot pic related

Attached: IraqiBTFO.jpg (1698x242, 99K)

What is a Dalit?

low caste, Shudra,

>Your people blame the Jews for everything and wish Americans death
As do all non cucks

tbf, it's understandable if they hate americans considering america fucked up their country.

Iraq wasn't bad too. Iran and Iraq were the only muslim countries responsible for the muslim golden age

You were responsible for the muslim golden age

Hitler did consider them subhuman.

rest is not true except for gypsies.
Tho a Gypsy can become a respected member of society if he stops stealing and living in shit and gets some education and a job insteed people will also stop considering him subhuman.

It's not a caste just people judged according to their social value.

>It's not a caste just people judged according to their social value.

Precisely what the caste system. A set of varnas that put people in brackets based off their social value. A person born in a merchant clan has an inferior social value to a King born in a Kshatriya clan.

And a person who was born in one clan can pick up the trade of another clan.

Kshatriya (warrior) Kings lived lives as a Brahmin priests, Brahmins fought in wars among Kshatriyas,. Even Shudras, ostracised, were allowed to pick up the trades of other clans.

Can you move up the caste system if you work hard enough?

In a manner of speaking yes

Yes. Pic related, bastard-son of the Sun God and a shudra.

If you mean in current days, that question doesn't even make sense.

Attached: Karna.jpg (1024x724, 54K)

Nope.

Except that one of our most basic values is the equality of opportunities which means: No matter as what you where brin to no matter wht condistions, it's on you to make the best of our life. The gov will provide you all the education for free here and even give you subsidies for studying.

In short a perosn born to parents that used to be toilette cleaners can still become an scientist, doctor or simply merchant.

Your choices and your effort decides over the outcome of your life in the ideal not your origin.

Karna wasn't a shudra though. He was of Noble blood.

What do you mean?
Why doesn't it make sense?
Why?

And who is stopping the lower castes today from becoming whatever they want? They've been given a lot of special treatment. The government gives them reservation which is stupid and isn't even needed anymore.

He was mocked mercilessly for being a Shudra by other nobles. He was made a "noble" by Duryodhana and Duryodhana alone respected him. He was respected because Duryodhana commanded it.
And Duryodhana is touted as the "villain" of the Mahabharata, ironically. All because he put an arrogant woman and bunch of five arrogant brothers in their place.

>Your choices and your effort decides over the outcome of your life in the ideal not your origin.
How did what I post disprove any of it? Like said.

Discrimination by virtue of being "born" into a certain color, race, origins etc etc is practiced by people other than Indians. To discriminate is Human.

Fucking hell. If anything, the caste system is actually benefiting the lower castes today.

It was an answer calling our state or culture "caste system".

I don't know how caste system is in india but as a heared it is that some people are not allowed to eat with others. Not intermarry. And many other social restrictions based on your birth.

anyone who uses the toilet instead of street

Based

Forgot to mentions, Karna was of noble blood, but was raised by a charioteer, low caste. The other royalties did not know this

>some people are not allowed to eat with others. Not intermarry. And many other social restrictions based on your birth.

And there aren't people in the west who want these? There are people out there right now who don't want "white" people to intermarry with "subhuman shitskins", even your right wing politicians put Jerome Boateng as an example of how refugees are marrying white women. This is what I hear about Germans too?

That is a personal choice and many of the upper castes don't want to eat or marry with them so why force them?

there are no "Indian Muslims" there are Indian who role play as Muslims yet still practice their shit culture, like Africans who role play as Muslims and eat people and spend half their money on superstition
how is that fucking racism they destroyed and still are derailing our country just last year iraq was seeking to sign a contract with siemens to rebuild electricty sector from grounds up and exchange expertise, americans bullied Siemens out and forced their shitty failing corrupt general electric in the biggest international thuggery move in modern history

I understand what you're trying to say, you imply people are like this guy who unironically believe they are superior by birth and don't want to share food with lower caste people

>like Africans who role play as Muslims and eat people and spend half their money on superstition

You're being racist against your own Islamic brothers right now. And you claimed that Iraqis never exhibited unfound racism.

>how is that fucking racism

Stopped right there lol Hypocritical bastard.

considered they're both made up, neither. if you have money, you can transcend any of these social classes

Fuck off chamar subhuman. You fuckers have been given everything. Government gives you Gibs, you have all the opportunities but still you choose to whine like a faggot and blame the reason for your incompetence on upper castes.

Yes I don't want to share my food with lower castes. That is MY PERSONAL FUCKING CHOICE.

I'm literally low IQ Rajpoo pls go your reading comprehension is still shit.