1.cunt

1.cunt
2. Are there separatist movements in your cunt?
3. Is it serious?

1. flag
2. Yes, pic related.
3. Yes, there are people killed because of it. But it looks like the movement is losing steam.

Attached: Organisasi-Papua-Merdeka-OPM.jpg (800x500, 94K)

Yes
Not ANYMORE
It was a serious threat once

West Papuans should be free imo.
Too hard to keep we should just let them keep the highlands and take the coast for ourselves. We could be the middle man and force them to cooperate.

>1.cunt
Flag
>2. Are there separatist movements in your cunt?
Yes
>3. Is it serious?
Yes. All those politicians who damage seriously the unity of Spain should be jailed. Some of them already are :)

Non-countries have that.

the mine is in the highlands

1. flag
2. Yes
3. No, meme tier

What was it?

Who gives a shit?!
How are they gonna transport the gold without a dock? No roads, No infrastructure, Barely any electricity and a nation made up of 200 different tribes.
I bet when they’re free the whole island is gonna be a warzone like the PNG back in the 90s.
Either way they need us and we could use the profit to help build Sulawesi, NTT and Both Malukus.

flag
yes
yes, it's been our main problem for 20 years

War is not good for business. Therefore they should stay with us.

you mean buffer states? nope its already have working local democratic government which have more gdp than the other part of the island which is a failed state with quadrupled crime rates,
these tribes in the highland need more efforts to behave and civilize like the coastal area while still preserving their own culture

Let me guess, The Albanians?
So is seperatism numbnuts! The difference is we don’t have to give a shit if they die or not. Let them solve their own issues, I hate seeing my country get internationally assblasted because of
>m-muh act of free choice!

Yes
Yes
Very serious, you'd be surprised how the national gubmint's influence wanes as you move farther away from the capital

Fucking stupid, you think there will be a place for Indonesian interest in West Papua once they're free? It'll be a total warzone for China and America dominance.

>caring what whiteys say
Umm sweaty, take that white cock out of your mouth.

just show them those vice documentary what happened in the other part of the island.

>Let them solve their own issues
Like in Papua New Guinea?

3 main separatist movement
1 LTTE and the Tamil Elam back in the 60s Indian government tried to Homogenize the Nation with One nation , one language and One Identity Policy

It obviously didn't go well with Tamil people
They Threatened to Secede from indian union later in Srilankan civil war erupted this furthered conflict between Tamils and North indian Government
After LTTE was defeated the talks of secession has subsided

2 Khalisthan movement
Just Like Tamils sikhs also wanted their Own ethnostate and Autonomy
This didn't go well with the Goberment and indira gandhi the PM at that time authorized operation blue star which was a bit Heavy Handed and army stormed their scared golden temple to kill militants
This obviously didn't go well with sikhs
Soon one of her Sikh bodyguards assassinated Indira gandhi and this lead to the anti Sikh Riots
Where thousands of sikhs were lynched

Fun fact Both indira gandhi and her son Rajiv Gandhi
Both were PM of india were assassinated by Separatists because of their stupid methods of dealing with separatists

3 the most recent one is the Naga land insurgency
The Navas want the Naga land for Nagas
And were Involved in Guerrilla WarFare for a while

Sure! Who cares? We get more money from Palm Oil then gold. If their whole country falls apart they would have no one to blame but themselves. I say we just take the coast because it would be more beneficial for us to keep what we had already invested rather than a scorched earth policy back with Timor.

So when will Portugal liberate themselves from their Chinese overlord?

Dang was it that serious?

>take the coast
Retard, what's stopping them from border crossing while armed to the teeth?

You forgot the Kashmiris, those are probably the biggest separatist threat.

1. France
2. Yes, several such as Breton, Corsican, Neo Caledonian and Basque separatists
3. Some were kind of spooky and violent years ago but they never really achieved anything, now they're (almost) non violent and are far from achieving anything beyond some extra local autonomy

Attached: FLNC.jpg (1100x655, 607K)

Which one ?
LTTE was pretty serious
So was Khalisthan movement it was short and deadly
Both are Partly Still Active Outside India

A failed state in our next door is big no no even East Timor become welfare state now moreover PRC have interest in there, they are funding some member of Melanesian spearhead group you know

Unlike Other Separatists Kashmiris don't want to establish an ethno State
They want to establish a Caliphate
So no it's not a separatist movement
It's an insurgency

This,we also had this dudes

Attached: image_content_8414180_20180714054557.jpg (755x425, 29K)

I think Canadian PM got in shit for being close with one of the Indian terrorists, not sure which one

We’ve been crushing their insurgencies for years, they are unorganized and again made up of hundreds of ethnicities. Plus we outnumber them too, in about 5 years more non-native peoples will live in Papua. Also not every papuan will agree with the leadership of their failed state and may turncoat.
If they try to even set foot into our province we’ll shoot them dead.

I thought that they wanted an independent state or to join Pakistan. It's quite a pointless war I think, a lot of indian soldiers are dying pointlessly for people that don't even want to be part of India.

>Let me guess, The Albanians?
Yes.

Probably some Khalisthani separatist
There are Lot's of Punjabi's in Canada and some of them are mostly Khalisthanis who fled india during The Sikh Purge

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes, very serious. Latgale separatists are one of the strongest military forces in the world, nuclear equipped even.

Attached: maxresdefault(29).jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>shoot them dead
And you presume other countries won't bat an eye at this genius solution of yours? Because once you give them independence they aren't insurgents anymore and shooting them dead is a fucking declaration of war, idiot.

>Melanesian Spearhead Group
Hahahaha! You mean the pacificucks that invited us to join them? What are they gonna do. Will Nauruans EAT us?Will PNG spearchuckers beat our wives? God how will they even invade us?

US
Yes
Not since the 1860s

Italy
not really, apart from very few people in Sudtirol and Sardinia.

monitoring thread though.

How is it our fault? You said they are gonna come here armed to the teeth presumably trying to fight US. So if they try do a STUPID stunt like that then we aren’t the ones declaring war you retard. Its literally self-defense.

it doesnt even need an invasion just great grand play of power politic. just be cautious with some of its member..Follow the money nigga

Because you underestimated their stupidity and violence. If they are willing to kill their own countrymen, then killing non-Papuans in in Papua is fair game for them. How fucking stupid it is to let West Papua go but not let them claim their cities? They didn't just want independence because they can simply cross the border and be free from Indonesian rule, they wanted to every single inches of West Papua free from Indonesians.

1.yes
2.IRA
3. they was in the 70s-90s, the goverment surrenderd to them and now they have calmed down

Attached: file.png (699x477, 402K)

all these photos are staged btw

Just like all other british "combat" correspondence

no shit its not like their going to let a journalist run round while they are doing illegal activites so he can later snitch on them

Attached: file.png (636x426, 537K)

Which is why we have to stop them from getting into our Papua. Literally, all I wanted was the coast which we put too much effort into. It would be a shining beacon of "I told you so" to their greasy faces.
Taking a coastline (not ALL of it mind you) isn't that hard, 2 Million Papuans won't go to war either, rando insurgencies are not a representation of the total population.

They ARE living a shining beacon of "I told you so" compared to their neighbor, yet they still kill our soldiers and blame Indons for their problems. You know why? Because they are fucking Abos.

>Papua new Guinea is poor so why would you want to be independent lol
Because they want to have the ability to set their own path for their own people? Because they believe their people do not have anything in common with the Austronesians in the west and wish to separate? Because they don't want to be ruled by Jakarta?
Whatever happened to "kemerdekaan ialah hak segala bangsa"?

I really don't get this argument. Why did we bother fighting for our independence? We probably would be better off as small little puppet states under the dutch crown right?

No debating that. The biggest whiners in Indonesia.

>flag
> some afrikaners want their own country
>lmao they're living meme

bump