>1. your cunt?
>2. Australia or NZ?

flag
NZ

Attached: asd.jpg (1793x1213, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgmodels.com/jordanmcewen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither fuck these miserable shit holes I'm moving to Germany.

fuck off, we are full

flag
Kiwiland has better nature but Aussies are funnier, I can't decide.

t.mudlsime diaspora

I used to live in Kiwiland, it was heaven, fuck I want to go back

Attached: 1551624431146.jpg (1200x807, 96K)

why the hell would someone move from NZ to Sw*den?
that's like jumping into a shark tank

Why did you leave?

you can't stop me

what's wrong with sweden? how does it differ to new zealand? are you fluent in swedish?

flag
CUTEZEALAND!

Attached: sweet Bob Semple.jpg (774x1032, 80K)

Got Tarranted

Basedugal

Attached: 1550276671087.jpg (500x532, 23K)

brother got terminally ill, wanted to spend some time with him before he died

1. Nothern Muhammadistan
2. NZ

I have a citizenship in an EU country.
There's nothing you can do.

the EU was truly a mistake

meant for

kill myself
>välja ett annat själlöst cp-land över ditt eget

none since you are cucked by the union jack

Yeah answer this plgs

Why do you think it's worse and what are some other differences, not necessarily better or worse?

Cunt.
NZ has slightly better people and beautiful landscapes. But we also have decent people and beautiful landscapes, more interesting wildlife too. And NZ is a pretty boring place to live and work, Australia has more interesting happenings and opportunities. So to answer your question NZ in theory, Australia in practice.

thank you Kiwifriend!

Attached: garupan panzer iv.jpg (495x723, 55K)

Sauce on girl

who is dat tell me anons

Jordan Something
ask /v/

90% of countries in the world got cucked by the union jack.

reason why this world is so shit then.

I'm Swedish, I moved to NZ when I was 21

The climate is a big factor, NZ is so varied, you got palm trees and jungles, vulcanos, red wood forests, hobbit hills, amazing beaches, cliffs, etc. Sweden is pretty much all forest, also winters in Sweden are really rough on the mind, for me at least, I cant stand the darkness and the cold, I'd much rather be sweating than freezing.

Also being able to speak English feels great, I feel like I can talk more openly and freely in English, I got lots of trauma back home so a new place with new people, a new language did wonders.

imgmodels.com/jordanmcewen

Flag
NZ without a doubt. Nicer people. Australians are more vulgar. Might move to Australia for grad school though cause they have more university options than NZ.

rip your brother, hope you're doing ok cunt

cheers mate, I'll be right

I wish you the best dude, take care of yourself

I wanna invade both Straya and NZ

i hope u soon follow suit

You're a fucking piece of shit dude. I guess what they say about Hungarians being the niggers of Europe is true after all.

I hope Hungary never improves.

why do you think anyone gives a shit that you're virtous enough to be sad for someone through a screen
please kill yourselves

I don't give a shit what anyone thinks other than that swede. He seems like he's had a rough time and would rather be in NZ. So why NOT give him a bit of support if I feel like it tonight? Can't hurt. For the record, I still found what the hungarian said funny, and it wasn't me that replied to him.

>"hheheheeughhh, i feel bd 4 u bro" = support
lay off the petrol

nz seems comfy to me for some reason

I hate both the flags

because don't know anything about it and like to smell the farts of others who don't eithet

never said I felt bad for him, I said I hope he's doing ok you slant eyed robotic horse archer

yes

Edgy Finnish faggot. I am not sad for him, I empathize with him. I recently lost a family member to a terminal illness too, she was far too young to die. It's tough and such things are not easy to deal with. Why don't you fuck off back to jerking off to Arabs fucking your women.

>i dont feel bad for him i just empathize with him
this is your brain on damage control

maori > abos

peepee > poopoo

Sad is not bad Finnish subhuman