It is without doubt that Poland belongs to its native inhabitants but if you necessarily had to pick between Russia and...

It is without doubt that Poland belongs to its native inhabitants but if you necessarily had to pick between Russia and Germany, which of them would you rather have invade it? (question especially addressed to Poles)

Attached: poland-map.gif (621x750, 75K)

We should simply split them

Germany

nobody is ever going to invade our friend Poland again
delete this thread, Islamic Serb

Why would I want someone to invade it in the first place, DeShawn Velasquez?

I would like Russians to invade us, because I love German brothers and I don't want to fight with them over some stupid political ideologies that are false anyway. I would rather Unite with Germans against then fight with them.

Russians tho are more neutral to me. I don't have anything agains Russians if they live in their own land, but I think that they are a bit savage, arogant and don't respect each other. Their government doesn't respect Russians as well, why they would have respect form me then as I am Polish?

I could fight them, I could run away, but it wouldn't be like a knife to my back with Russians as it would be with Germans.

>german brothers

Attached: images.png (238x212, 5K)

B

Well I don't relate to opinion of user from Jow Forums. Probably shitskin. I have a lot of relations with Germans, and we do a lot of projects together here near the boarder. If you want or not. I also had German grandfather, and there is a lot Polish-German families.

Russia all the way since i could just speak polish instead of being forced to learn german

COPE

you're closer to serbs than to us jacek

Attached: images.jpg (180x280, 6K)

I'd pick France

I don't care what you think user :) I know also, there is a lot of Poles that think that Germany sucks, but I don't speak for them, as you don't speak for Germans. Our governments does, and as far as I know, our governments cooperate, and Poland don't cooperate with Russia rather.

Opinions of annoys like you are irrelevant.

This is indeed fair.
I speak for my town in general tho, they recently cut ties with their partner community in Poland because most of the residents were not happy with it

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>I speak for my town in general tho
I doubt that mayor Habib Kebab

Beside why should I care about some German lower class province hole.

>you're lying
>actually I don't even have to care
>defense mechanism fully enabled
keep coping jacek

Attached: cdb.jpg (499x499, 19K)

Fuck off, Aljoscher

ok :) lets play your game. Convince me, why should I care about you, your opinion, and your town status in Germany? I don't say "no".

>Where do you live in Germany?
>Why your town is so important?
>Why your opinion matters?
>Who are you, that you act like representation of your town?

hehe, this is what I thought so user xD you tried tho. For that, you deserve congratulations.

> :)
> I'm not getting baited I swear

ÖSI RAUS

Attached: 1547032297335.gif (320x235, 873K)

The town of Forksville, Pennsylvania agrees with him
t. official imageboard representative of Forksville, Pennsylvania

Attached: 1550160916084.jpg (1920x1280, 1.67M)

It is without doubt that Bosnia and Herzegovina belongs to its native inhabitants but if you necessarily had to pick between Serbia and Croatia, which of them would you rather have invade it? (question especially addressed to Bosniaks)
>because I love German brothers
How fucked in the head do you have to be to ever spout something like this? Stop posting and take your meds.

polacks desperately look for friends because they are retarded
slav - slave

oh god the cringe
off yourself, you walking embarrasment

Fuck me...

You got a serious support with this guy from
>The town of Forksville, Pennsylvania
Forksvilliger and Proud

xD You made my day guys.

Yeah, I love German brothers, I would EU Federation with them.

Looking for friends is understandable, looking for friends among the people that try to weaken, dismantle, or straight up genocide your nation every century or so is a case of massive scale Stockholm Syndrome.

Lithuania

>xD
fuck off
>Yeah, I love German brothers,
Then get out of this country and go to Germany.
>I would EU Federation with them.
Then get out of this country and go to Germany.

>It is without doubt that Poland belongs to its native inhabitants
Germans, Sorbs and Silesians, then?

Based Lithuanian tourist in turkey

I love how crypto-russians always seethe when they are confronted with the fact that the overwhelming majority of poles and germans like eachother.

Du bist hier wohl eher der Kryptorusse mein Lieber Jochen

yes,
we ruled and will rule teh slavs again

>we ruled and will rule teh slavs again
The level of delusion of baltshits is unimaginable.

>mad over a joke

hmm, insecure much?

Attached: you just got honk'ed.png (680x680, 221K)

>joke
but you are a joke Litwa.

Poles splits in two 2 groups. One hates you and the other one worship you and would sell their mother only for minimal acknowledgment and praise from you, you can meet this group on leddit. Correct me if I am wrong but germans also splits for 2 groups, one have no opinion and dont think about poles at all and the other one still think about us as untermensch.
>poles and germans like eachother.
So this statement reads like bullshit

I don't have to go anywhere. my Polish family and all my friends are Polish Patriots and like German fellows, and want to cooperate with them.

There is a rough time sometimes, but cultural differences and language barier can be troublesome, but love and willing to fight for our friendship should break any wall.

I don't think Germans have a strong opinion about Poles one way or the other. We do tend to dislike your government though because our media tells us it is bad

and ur just a bully
sticks and stones, polan

no... it is more like Poland A and Poland B. Rich Poland want to cooperate with Germans, because they have money to invest in Western Europe, and part of Germans are helpful and want the strong united Europe.
And the poor Poland on the East. Podlasie etc. hope is long lost there, they have no choice but to deal with Russians and Ukrainians. They see only misery and blame anyone they have any reason to, good or bad. In Eastern Poland you don't use European trade opportunities, because anything you can achieve with EU is lame work for lame money in western countries.

The same in Germany. There is Western Germany, who think that Germany shouldn't look on the East and try to cooperate with falling USA, UK and France, and blame Slavs for destroying order in EU, with cheap labour force. There is also Easter Germany, empty and poor, with uneducated German society, that is treated as 2nd kind of human being. Eastern Germans doesn't feel insecure in Poland, want to talk to us and be friends, because we will not criticize them for their lack of education od welth.

I don't want Russia nuh uh no sir

Russia, obviously. Being part of Germany would make us rich, but they would rule with iron hand and probably force homo-culture and migrants on us. Russians, on the other hand, are the kind of people that will follow rules stricter than Germans if they want to fuck you over, but will ignore them all for a friend. Meaning that whatever Moscow would try to force wouldn't work well because Janusz will drink some vodka with Ivan and talk it over. It probably wouldn't change much for average Pole.

Like Polish West and German East are in better relations, want to help each other, because we have to deal with partially same problems. And Eastern Poland and Western Germany, don't like each other, and blame each other, because they are far away, and don't share any interest in cooperation.

But, Polish government, don't want to relay on Eastern Poland but on the strong side. This is why, Poland will more likely bend towards Germany then Russia, because our interests lie in Germany.

What is more complicated for Germans, Angela Merkel knows, that future of Germany lies in deal with China, and USA is weakening. This is why, Germany will have to deal also with Poland, because we are on the trade route, before Germany on China-Europe way.

This is why, we have to fight for good relations between our nations. We will be bound with trade relations, and if we will keep relations good, both nations will prosper. If we will fight each other, both our nations will be damned.

Attached: 1545149521449.png (320x263, 117K)

>future of Germany
there is no such thing and Angela Merkel knows that

no future

I love how Jow Forums and Jow Forums germs and Polacks are delusional... and fight each other, Polack worshipping PiS for calling Germans bad, meanwhile Jaroslaw Kaczyński want to build a fucking skyscraper in Warsaw cooperating with German company on the cost of fucking Polish taxpayers xD

You wonder, why your ass hurts day by day stronger and stronger guys? Because they are riding on your ass since the beginning of 2015 with PO-PiS lie.

I'm not mad. Everything goes according to my expectations. Just you guys are blatantly funny xP I like to banter with you. Especially when I say you the truth and you will tell me soon why earth is flat or something. xD

Why aren't trucks allowed, mister representative?

Wszyszcze polaki dla nas to podludzie kturych trzeba genecidować ;)

>Wszystkie polaki dla nas...
stopped reading there

wtf

Attached: tenor.png (640x604, 237K)

I would prefer Germany since unlike russia they are rich and civilized.