White Women like Black Men and Asian Women like White Men

White Women like Black Men and Asian Women like White Men

Is there any race whose women like Indian men

Attached: 1549119900627.png (300x300, 85K)

no
you guys are weird

Russian women.

no

>Asian Women like White Men

just a myth made by neckbeards of Jow Forums

Maybe you guys must stop asking for bobs and vagene firstly
Nope they are marrying with turk guys I'm living in Antalya and thousands of Russian women married with a Turk man here

>they are marrying with turk guys
Yeap, a 40 yo shabby divorces, not like it's a bad thing or anything, I personally like that you guys emptying our country from ugly rotten meat.

Indian women?

>turks

don't forget the northern africans as well, especially egyptians and morrocons for some reasons

Based

>Yeap, a 40 yo shabby divorces, not like it's a bad thing or anything, I personally like that you guys emptying our country from ugly rotten meat.

Attached: images.jpg (233x217, 9K)

Become a Dhanush acolyte and the white woman will become yours.

Last summer a friend married with a 26yo Russian beauty I have a lot of examples like that maybe you Russian guys try to be real man and make your women happy

Swedish women like Indian Men.

Silly Pooanon, the hierarchy of female attraction is
>money
>social capital
>looks
>everything else
So if you’re an high payed engineer they’ll all flock to your curry wand, but if you’re just a call center employee you’ll probably be better off marrying a Indian woman

>26yo Russian
>beauty

>Asian Women like White Men
this part is wrong.
this is myth. white loser's fantasy.
Fantasy and Reality is different.

COPE
O
P
E

cope

cope

Yess to you girls are not beauty anymore after 13 you pedophile cuckold fag european

Depends. If you're north Indian bleach your skin a bit and U can pass as a sandnigger
If you're Dravidshit just darken even more and become a nigger

of course u need a minimum height and a good dick (it's over if manlet or dicklet)

and get rid of accent

t. experience

There is one standard of beauty for all races. And according this average white man is more attractive for asian women than average asian man. Because of white man is taller and stronger. Though i don't know how to explain why blonde white women are most attractive among all other women.

>a 26yo Russian
Oh my, just imagine her mileage, that's probably about 15km of dicks.

>White Women like Black Men and Asian Women like White Men
Most of races date their own race. When will this meme die?

No, those are just your fetishes. Why do you think it's normal to openly talk about your weird interracial fetish?

i have never seen a good looking indian

what about Mithun?

Attached: mithun.jpg (300x300, 25K)

i just hate indians because all they do is abuse coupons and point system in my store, wasting my time, and never even say thanks or sorry.

thankfully I have a based manager that fucks them by limiting the amount of coupons they can use to 4. they get angryband then go away.

like really stop fucking coming to a small store to buy rations that will last you a year.

Why are pajeets so based

The only good looking Indians are mixed

Attached: MV5BMzQ5YWRlYjktZDM5My00N2YwLTg4N2ItYmY2ZDQ4ZGYwMzBkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDU1NjUxOTc@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,84 (845x1000, 95K)

Pretty sure only the trashiest Russian women go for Turks and Africans. Russian women like Indians because of the yoga and spirituality.

Same for Filipinos

*Blocks your path*

Attached: 1534584229985s.jpg (140x250, 3K)

Dravidian women from South

Asian women from NE

Aryan women from the North West

why the fuck do u care about white and black women living in India? lmao

here in Belize women go crazy for you guys

Based

Are there even Indians there? What do they do?
And why would Belize women go crazy for Indians?

Cope

Cope

HIROSHICOPE

It's a "myth" that has existed for centuries now, vytautas

yamaguccope

>26yo Russian
my condolances

Attached: 1552821221750.png (210x339, 126K)

*Ahem* Belize is in the caribbean. Who else was and is in the caribbean?

Dravidian Dhanush acolyte BVLSS

Attached: DHANUSHED.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

The first arrivals from the Indian subcontinent to Belize were brought in by the British to work alongside Africans in the years after slavery was first abolished.I don't know all the Indians i knew were chads

Attached: file.png (303x163, 13K)

No, you guys are just... I don't know man you have shitty personalities allied to a look that's more befiting of a rat. It's hard to like Indians. Wether you're an Indian making friends outside your race or finding love. Indians are just... I mean, what's good about Indians? Niggers manage to live like they want in whitey's world, whites are the greatest, chinks only problem is small dick.

indians on the other hand
small dicks
tamed by whites

geesh, hard mode

>tamed by whites
>his country is ruled by a pajeet

times are changing my Portuguese Friend
The sepoy is now the sahib

>Implying either one of those options are better than the other

just says more about the average nature of the Indian. He's a doormat that's pushed by a gereatric communist and an anarchist woman. Indians playing by whitey rules.

Nothing will change because being subservient to people with whiter skin tones than yours is engraved in your own DNA. It's the social norms of the subcontinent and will be for millenia.

How much as the culture of India changed to conform to Europeans and European rule?

Africa remains the same. A shithole, but unapolegetic.

East Asians masters of civilization, creators of valuable cultural aspects. Considering they are the most populous race on the planet and not the shittiest one speaks wonders to their character.

The Indian on the other hand has nothing to his name. His culture values shit of cow and piss, people go hungry and they value cows more than their own people.

Despite all the differeces, what gets me the most is this, saying that cows are worth more than indians, and all of humanity, Indians included, will agree.

Who the heck is Dhanush and what did he do?

you get aboriginals

sorry, short end of the stick and all that

>He doesn't KNOW

Attached: 1552016783365s.jpg (190x250, 4K)

>Who the heck is Dhanush

Attached: ProfDHANUSHED.jpg (261x427, 12K)

>all that text

lol brown butthurt hands typed this post

Attached: niggermuslim.jpg (634x650, 45K)

>how much did the culture of India change to conform to Europeans

zero, just like that number we discovered. Africa got christianized, rice people literally gave up their culture and adopted western ideology.

India is the only cultural center that survived in addition to the Middle East

they marry anything muslim and/or brown

Not to forget Buddhism, in addition to Indian merchants travelling to South East Asia in ancient times influenced East Asian culture lmao.

And to top it all off, the moorish muslim rape baby is governed by a literal Pajeet. And, they lost a war to India too.No wonder the subhuman rage typed all that text, someone clearly got curried fucking lol

Attached: btfo.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>Reddit spacing

imagine being this wrong about so many things at once

What