1. Cunt

1. Cunt
2. Have you ever had any experience with the paranormal or the occult?

1. Flag
2. No, but apparently my friend's family is cursed with scoliosis because his grandpa converted to Islam.

Attached: 1478925042474.png (741x568, 29K)

>cursed with scoliosis because Islam

kek

Flag
I woke up happy last week but the day went to shit so I guess that's normal

Yeah it's really weird. Apparently it's because his grandpa didn't convert properly, so the spirits got mad or something.

yes tradition here says scoliosis is caused by witches.

Are there still witches in Italy?

No, but I have had two anomalies I cannot explain in my life.

One was a glass bowl vibraiting like crazy for 3-4 minutes in a cupboard filled with other plates etc, it was the only thing vibrating in the entire cupboard. My dad witnessed it too, was one of the craziest things I have ever seen.

Second was a piece of cloth that ended up in a bucket of the other side of the room after I left to get some water (I was cleaning up), I still have no idea how that happened. I left the cloth on the counter and it was in the bucket when I returned 1 min later. Freaked me the fuck out.

>103248440
>No, but apparently my friend's family is cursed with scoliosis because his grandpa converted to Islam.

This is something absolutely out of bronze-age cults.

Islam itself is retarded, but even its own theology is pass beyond this level.

I guess it is but what's the explanation for it? Is scoliosis hereditary? If it is then that might be it.

1. yes
2. not personally but there are gambling machines in most supermarkets and there are always gypsies casting spells on them to better their odds and they reek of shit and the spellcasting is really loud sometimes, especially if the spirits they summoned didn't grant them the win they ordered.

>Is scoliosis hereditary?

It depends. Scoliosis is literally "your spine is bent sideways", which obviously can have many causes. Some causes are indeed hereditary/genetic. It could as well be caused by environmental factors such as lifestyle or occupation, which also tend to be similar in some families.

The cause for idiopathic scoliosis (most common kind) is literally unknown, curses are as good a guess as any meme science hypothesis

>idiopathic scoliosis (most common kind)

"Idiopathic" isn't a kind, it's a basket term for all cases in which the actual cause is undermined yet.

Maybe the glass bowl caught some sort of waves and was just the right size to resonate

so...you agree with my post then?

Yes

We have a place in the countryside with two small houses. I was hanging out alone in one of the houses and at one point I saw someone walking by the window, I only caught a glance and couldn't really tell who it was. I just remember they were dressed in white and looked really bright with the lamp on the yard illuminating them. Later I went to the other building where the others were and I asked if someone had been out on the yard, but everyone said no. I'm still pretty confused about that one. I mean there are other people living in the area but nobody ever just wanders around on other people's land. I feel like I saw a ghost but not in a spooky way

Nope.

>cause for idiopathic scoliosis (most common kind) is literally unknown

All my fucking life I've been scared straight to sit straight on the pc because I'll develop scoliosis (nobody warned me about the Islam part though)

Care to share your experience?

>cursed with scoliosis because Islam
based God

I've posted it in a previous thread last week. I'm assuming you were in the thread too since an Indonesian or was it singaporean I don't remember posted about a story about a British spirit.

Personally, I haven't had any experiences that I deem significant enough to post but friends and family have. I posted about my sister-in-law seeing something spooky in the previous thread.

I was not in that thread so I don't know. Would you mind telling your story again? I'm curious?

Based or incompetent.

Attached: oglaf_god_screwed_up.png (350x205, 143K)

functional scoliosis from muscle imbalances and shit isn’t too bad.
t. have a very mild S curve stemming from a muscle imbalance caused by an accident, eventually my body’s overcompensation caused hip and ankle pain as well which finally persuaded me to go to physiotherapy after a few years. it actually helped a lot and now I just have an occasional knot in my upper back.

Don’t fuck with the Muslim conversion djinn though (the probable cause of most idiopathic scoliosis)

>Muslim conversion djinn though

Don't fuck with the tree spirits either! They may drop a coconut on your head if you fail the proper cleansing ritual after a fart.

Man, it's a pain to type it all once more.

>Sister in law joins med school
>Comes back after a late night practical class, goes to the restroom to wash her face up, applies soap.
>Bends down to wash her face, looks up, sees a black as fuckfigure with blood red eyes in the mirror looking at her from behind
>Screams her lungs out, wakes up later in her bed.
>Friends tell her she was lying on the floor with blood coming out of her nose.

Scary yeah but her brain was just probably fried from too much stress and work.

Another time,
>Friends bring in ouja board.
>Mess around with it, christian senior roomate tells them to put it away, is hysterical about messing around with it.
>They ask it if there are ghosts there, the board doesn't work.
>Laugh and just put it away, senior tells them not to bring it in ever again
>Next day, sister in law is woken up by friend.
>Annoyed, asks friend what the fuck
>Friend points out at the end of another friend's bed.
>Black hairy looking figure sitting there at her feet.
>Sister in law panics starts crying holds her friend begs her to do something
>Friend points to the other bed, senior Christian roommate with prayer beads out, chanting and praying
>The Black figure gets up and just walks out through the closed door.
>Senior gives them all an earfull, ouja board is thrown out never brought back again

I belive this one because the medschool she studied was also where my aunt studeid. Both of them always tell the same scary stories that sound really familiar.

No, I'm not mentally ill.

I've seen a person walk twice in a row from one door and also did some spirit conjuring with friend when we were young

>black hairy ghosts
It seems like a lot of asian ghosts from various countries are black and hairy. Why is this the case?

Not the case there are ghosts and spirits that are white as fuck too.

It's essentially because black is dark, eebil and terrifiyng.
Ghost stories involving spirits that look white always have white gowns or sarees flowing around them, and usually involve an outdoor setting.

It's to increase the terror aspect of telling a ghost story.

I had about a year of my life when I got horrible sleep paralysis episodes, always with some figure standing just on the edge of my vision. It happened at least once a week and it fucking sucked. Then it just stopped and hasn't happened since.

Yes, we have those kind of ghosts too, with white clothes but long black hair. It's strange how this type of ghost occurs in many different cultures

Those could be legitimately traces of Denisovians and some other hominids in folk memory. Just like scientists isolated probable myths about mammoths in folklore of some Arctic tribes.

kekekek

when i was a small baby boy, the city level boss that looked like a robot from the nokia 3310 space invaders game haunted me in my dreams so bad that I would wake up in the middle of the night shaking in fear

i blame the Finns for that

there are also stories of small people that live in the jungles. could be traces of homo floresiensis.

Are those people good or bad in your stories?

Aww come on. I had nothing to do with that.

Not sure if it was supernatural like god being bored, aliens or gov experiment, but my and my little brother were in a parking lot waiting for our dad to pick us up, the clouds were pretty cool looking an we werent talking much and just chilling looking at the sky, without warning a a kinda long, skinny cloud got sucked out of the sky. Like a giagantic invisible vacuum tube sucked it in from one end. We were chilling and enjoying the peace, but looking at the same cloud luckily when it happened. We both jumped up and yelled out WTFFF. DID YOU SEE THAT" looked at eachother with our eyes big as plates.
Ive had a couple other weird experiences, but this was cool because i wasnt the only one who saw it for once. He brings it up up too sometimes nearly 13 years later. This happend in colorado bt w, really great clouds in the summer time there, hard to take your eyes off of them.

1. What is flag?
2. I work in this industry, 90% of them are thieves and scammers and other 10% are really believers without any evidence.

Attached: download.png (1078x916, 1.02M)

>I work in this industry

What do you do?

England
No, but my mum is a pretty intelligent and rational person who also insists she saw a ghost when she was a kid. I think she's wrong but it's strange to see someone you trust to say things like that.

on my ghost hunter phase i've met a few ESPers and all sorts of jumpy noises that turned out to be nothing
usually i just go along with stuff until there's a better explanation so i never realized how many people are skeptic about ESP
however they have perfectly valid reasons to be, like said 90% of cases are bullshit and only 25% of the remaining 10% can't be explained by scientific laws

also i never went to /x/ because fuck yanks

No because it's all bullshit

Not sure, I guess neutral? Like another beast you would find in the jungles?

Now working in publishing, also helping in the promotion.
I saw all kind of stuff for past years. Books, cards, candles, amulets ant so on.
Nothing were produced as it should be by books. Neither here, in chine or europe. They all just expansive toys

directly- no
indirectly- i do not know how, but yes