I have decided that I am a homosexual. My dryspell is over, I get laid any time I want to...

I have decided that I am a homosexual. My dryspell is over, I get laid any time I want to. Are there any homosexuals in your cunt?

Attached: 2761769-big.jpg (533x800, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SL4EdXM6Le4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yooo for one sec it thought the pic was starring at me from the thumbnail lmao

HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A CHOICE

It is. I have checked my privilege, have you?

yes it is, through brainwaish

t. Brainlet

Fuck off, there's clearly an Agenda pushing this nowadays, it wasn't much of a thing 20 years ago

Nothing gay about Emma. Surprised to see a thread about her not made by that french guy

>"Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!"

>It wasn't much of a thing 20 years ago

Uh, yes it was. It was just more stigmatized in society so it was hidden more. But don't you know about AIDS in the 1980s? Just go talk to any gay baby boomer in New York for the full scoop faggot. Also homosexuality is observed in other species, it definitely has biological factors. Stop buying into your right wing propaganda retard.

It is over.

It's ancient in the americas, and the colonizers wrote about that in both, spanish and portuguese.

Not in France, or Europe in general. Maybe the in American continent but not here. This has CLEARLY been overpushed over the last 10 years.

pic related: Donatello's David. Sculpted to the image of his boytoy lover.

Rome acquired it (and archived it), but asked it to be redone, to project a more masculine image so as to be publicly exhibited.

Do you ever study?

Attached: dav.jpg (535x1024, 76K)

Yea and since then? Nothing until nowadays' propagandas and since people are gullible to mainstream medias people fall for it. Stop acting like Homosexuality has Always been the norm.

TOBIAS OF NORWAY

Attached: 1547609160056.jpg (1155x624, 311K)

>france

Who painted this naked boy, "France"? I know you don't know. Tsk.

Do you realise medias where much more scarse back then (for various resons), and you still can see thousants of letters, etc, sculptures, paintures, etc on the subject, right?

So it's actually easy to argue the opposite: The elites always had their pleasures their way, only the folks had what they saw controlled: As form of propaganda, as you say it.

You probably won't get the point anyway, because you are trying to reason "what's the norm", because you want to FEEL normal. tsk.

Attached: ren.jpg (163x310, 9K)

>I have decided
Kill yourself

Already tried it before.

Imagine being this much of a brainlet

KYS

Next time.

Based. Come to Norway, you will love it here youtube.com/watch?v=SL4EdXM6Le4

Epin

Why? You will just become depressed. If being a virgin depresses you this much just go find a prostitute or kill yourself.

>Words from the homo capital of the world where everyone is happy

>I have decided that I am a homosexual.

Attached: SorrowfulAncientGiantschnauzer-max-1mb[1].gif (400x224, 851K)