Why arent Asian accents considered attractive or sexy...

Why arent Asian accents considered attractive or sexy? why does it seem like the only attractive accents are european ones? like who made this rule up?

it seems like everyone with an asian accent here in the US isnt taken serious and people think it's comical and sometimes flat out annoying like indian accents

Attached: asian waifu.jpg (500x356, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBpjbhHtxk0
youtube.com/watch?v=9G7r6q3OtW0
youtu.be/oH2uGJyXHiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It sounds kinda silly, like the indian one. Also Europeans get a lot more exposed to native speakers of English, "molding" their accents.

>NO DRINKING IN THE STORE HORRY UP AND BUY
>I FEER SORY FOR YOUR MOTHER
>I DON'T WANT ANY TROUBRE JUST REAVE
how can this be sexy or attractive

maybe it's the same in asia? like a westerner speaking their language with an accent sounds cringe but if another asian speaks their langauge it sounds pleasant

Non-native accents always sound ridiculous. French is a beautiful language, for example, but a Frenchman speaking English with a heavy accent isn't beautiful.

Because no forethought was put into their langauge’s tonality and sounds. MA BA DOW GUAN doesn’t sound as lovely as, de l'autre côté de la rivière

As a result their accents sound similar to their mother tongue resulting in pretty/aesthetic accents and moonspeak barbarian dialects.

maybe not a frenchman but i find french women speaking english with a heavy accent to be absolutely adorable and sexy

Thai accent was declared one of the sexiest in the world. And rightfully so.

youtube.com/watch?v=uBpjbhHtxk0
youtube.com/watch?v=9G7r6q3OtW0

Literally nothing sexier.

Attached: 596203.jpg (1490x1640, 707K)

the first video the women barely has an accent

the second video I'd say ur language sounds pleasant

Korean guys speaking Japanese sound hot though.

Attached: 1422129866657.png (338x549, 300K)

post link

youtu.be/oH2uGJyXHiA

>flat out annoying like indian accents
this

I hate Indian accents. it also makes 90% of screencast tutorials on youtube useless

focking hell, this rapes your ears

japanese can sound very nice. in general a language is attractive if it sticks to soft consonants (not arabic), flows well (not german), and isnt spoken out of the back of the throat (not chinese).

to be fair, we barely speak english

I doubt that we don't speak attractive accent as you said, we only use fundamental vowels following "a, e, i, o, u" in my language and the accent can't catch up with English completely.

like you listen to people in concussion

I think Japanese women sound attractive but then again, I'm on Jow Forums

I like taiwanese people's accent, both english and mandarin

>indo-europoors prefer indo-europoor accents
woah

*we speak

>Korean guys speaking Japanese sound hot though.

That really sounds retarded to natives

Said by an attractive young lady with a nice voice otherwise, the accents can be charming or cute.

Yu rika my accent yu waitu piggu?

even today, the stereotype of japanese accents in english are somehow related to movies came out decades ago and no, english words in japanese are basically japanese
and most japanese americans are now native english speakers
you don't have many examples of japs trying to speak english seriously

English is just a tool.