I hate being in here

I hate being in here
Fuck Finland

Attached: DSC_0001.jpg (2448x2991, 1.59M)

Why?

Where are you from? Like what origins if you were born in Finland?

... Unless Finns are BROWN?

Finns are racist

Fuck off to africa/bongistan

Me too, but probably for different reasons. I'm sick and tired of 50%+ taxation, nanny state bullshit and red tape.

the go the fuck back, it's their country they can be whatever they want. I won't blame the Japanese to politely segregate foreigners either, myself included since I don't belong their. My ancestors didn't build their country, so I must respect their will. This is called respect as a stranger and everyone should apply it. In Rome, do as Romans do

The climate seems annoying.

No
I will have 3 kids in here

Why are wh*teoids so fucking obsessed with Japan? leave them alone

Fuck you you stupid racist whiteoid, people don't have the "right to be racist", no matter what countries they're in, fuck you you disgusting racist incel

based

>I will have 3 kids in here
Based brownie hepling Finns with their fertility rates, keep it up

You're lying or retarded, possibly both.

Attached: niggers.jpg (781x807, 142K)

absolutely based

Suck it up and stay unhappy then. You will never be a finn, likewise for the mutt you'd bring to the world.
It was an example
They have the right to be whatever they want as long as they don't physically hurt anyone.
Who are you to dictate what people can't do ? you have the right to don't be racist, let those who care about the matter be if they want.
Also, I doubt Finns are racist they're juste rightfully wary of foreigners

You're not even welcome in your own country, terrone

Fucking newfriends

to not be racist*

made me think

Attached: me.jpg (1200x848, 617K)

>that flag
lol

you browse ShitpostBot too huh?

Attached: shitpost.png (1366x732, 281K)

Nice bait, I reverse image searched the pic lad.

Then you leave you brown fuck and go back to your aids infested hive in Africa. America’s already fucked because of niggers

The child count just went up to 5

lol

Attached: 344567567.png (706x627, 79K)