What race im i? im white ?

i have white type 2 skin (burns easily, tans with difficulty) , 1.89m tall / 6.22ft , brown dark eyes , dark blond hair.

(probably 20-35%) Middle East genes of Lebanese and Turkey.
European genes of Spain, Italy and Great Britain (prob 65-80%)

Attached: Skin_Color_Distribution.png (1100x450, 283K)

Who cares??

If you dont have an Euro passaport, youre a MUTT new worlder. Even Balotelli is whiter than you

Attached: Capturar.jpg (551x586, 57K)

"white" doesnt mean anything genetically, you can't be something that doesnt really exists.

It's a word used to usually describe light skinned individual who are the result of neolithic anatolian farmers and indo-europeans mixing.

Which means that im white

he isnt his son.... macaco

If you’re 35% Middle Eastern you’re not white. Sorry.

Si sos blanco pero igual sos hueco, para de creerle a estos autistas te apuesto que la mayoría son árabes.

You have jewish ancestry , you’re not white too mate

si si obvio , lo hago para joderlos un rato tambien

true redpill

you can be a mixed african with white skin like steph curry , nobody would think youre actually "white" as in european

Attached: Joan.jpg (496x612, 35K)

>(probably 20-35%) Middle East genes of Lebanese and Turkey.

Not european but caucasian

sandnigger mutt

I think my skin adapted so much to the sun that Im permanently brown now, my real skin color judging from the my leg that never sees the sun is romanic like in the pic, right now Im central asian color but can become as dark as southern arab if Im at the beach everyday

Attached: brazillian.png (1118x630, 218K)

i have 0 african/indigenous genes , i did a genetic test

Crimsonsoul looks hot as fuck

youre still a sandnigger mutt so not european

still 75% european .

the spaniards genes from the best empire ever

White just means 'mostly European' in the New World.

>What race
Stopped right there, big yikes

>Fuck off you shitskin african
People actually talk like this outside pol?

Why spread false information? Italians are Native Central African BLACKS

Attached: Italy-migrant-crisis-detention-deportation-770305.jpg (590x350, 67K)

make a wall then

The youth do. I'm a high school teacher and the upcoming generation are basically the children of Jow Forums much like my generation was called the MTV generation

there are more whites than african/asians/muslims or mexicans?

>the upcoming generation are basically the children of Jow Forums
Excuse me what

Attached: 1549805828229.png (640x480, 148K)

In my district yes, but mexicans/blacks are numerous in the neighboring district.

Jow Forums is basically filled with teenagers now and the kids basically talk in Jow Forums memes now during down time.

It's a 4channer larping as a woman

>i'm white

Most kids don't use Jow Forums

I'm a high school geometry teacher. My students definitely go on Jow Forums. Girls and boys. I ignore alot of what they say because I would probably end up suspending a good majority of students

>My students
Probably not a good sample
Why do newfigs aggregate to Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-172712.jpg (720x965, 87K)

Jow Forums made news headlines and gained infamy. Even if they're not going to Jow Forums the memes downstreamed themselves to a bunch other places. You don't have to go to Jow Forums to know what 1488 is or say "gas the kikes race war now".

Is that why you get so many videos on youtube like:
>Ben Shapiro ANNIHILATES college LIBTARD with FACTS and LOGIC compilation #89

Probably, but my students are more likely to be stormer types who get there news from andrew anglins site. A few months back the boys started calling the girls "frontholes" and I ended up googling it and realized what they were reading. I didnt know who Anglin was at the time but his name had been dropped before.

Where the fuck do you work lmao
I've heard gen z is reactionary like watching paul joseph watson and black pigeon speaks, but I've never heard of them being stormfags

Why do colombians fuck donkeys?

Im not gonna oust my school since you can google me but its an upperclass neighborhood in Texas and its one of the best performing high schools in the state. So its pretty white

>sos hueco
What does that mean?

Attached: D0IfSzFUUAArC53.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Maybe they're just being edgy

Solamente en las zonas rurales del caribe colombiano (donde hay mas negros , mulatos y mestizos) , en el centro del pais somos blancos la mayoria

Jow Forumstard larp that zoomers are right wing based on anecdotes and lies, despite actual evidence to the contrary

That's exactly what they're doing, its humor to do them. Although I had to discipline this girl who took things way too far after the NZ shooting.

>I had to discipline this girl

Attached: 1547006265298.png (323x241, 134K)

I thought Jow Forums hates "fortnite zoomers"

north asians are pretty white

Attached: 4f707b9493e72d15259e3096a0c5c354_XL.jpg (800x467, 91K)

To be fair though when I was 16 and 17 (18 now) in my last years of school i used Jow Forums alot and bought into the whole redpill stuff and tried redpilling people at school about race and jews n shiet and called everything i didn't like degenerate. Even now my younger brother is basically the same