Can we all agree that Brazil's got the most beautiful shape out of all the countries in the world?

Can we all agree that Brazil's got the most beautiful shape out of all the countries in the world?
Yes.

Attached: 1553395160492.jpg (550x514, 27K)

Its almost perfect except for the retarded border with uruguay

El enemigo del mondo.

it looks like retarded flipped and rotated USA

I have a theory that for the americas, the wider the country, the more attractive the women. Find a flaw.

pretty good for a country
but in term of pure aesthetic, african as a continent would still be best for me

USA

Odd way to spell Britain

Attached: B881B5CD-3E1F-474B-A238-129C7DAB99C8.jpg (354x500, 32K)

Canada

So Chileans are the ugliest possible?

NOPE.avi

1. USA
2. Italy
3. Chile
4. Mexico
5. Australia

Just because bottom tier USA is fat trailer trash and negresses does not mean their best or even average is not good.

No that would be salvadorians.

sorry sweetie but you have yet to achieve DESTINO MANIFESTO

Attached: destino manifesto.png (1776x1000, 1.97M)

But they are qt

Attached: salvadorian.jpg (599x818, 64K)

Maybe Belizeans can compete

It looks like a midget africa, or the upper part of a zebu cattle

Looks like India but in a worse location.

Top 3 countries by shape & size & location are France, Spain and South-Africa. Try to prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.

Oh no no no, look at this chinlet

>Chile
Fucking no

It looks like pero caca dog

Japan and Croatia have the best shape

Australia´s location gets the best of both tropical and temperate climates equally. And being a large island it has a huge coastline.

I think puerto rico has a cool shape, but good god it is in the worst position on the globe, burmuda triangle is their front yard and every ten years the whole island gets buttdicked by mother nature. Pretty sweet for me though, all the pr qts come into america through americas dick and then place themselves in chicago and praise the lord that the ocean cant hurt them anymore.

Not with this ugly appendage.

Attached: 6453.jpg (550x546, 42K)

Greece looks pretty epic with all the fragmented islands, looks like a final fantasy world map. Greece is also geographically 1000x times more interesting than flat boring Brazil.

Attached: stock-vector-greece.jpg (1500x1600, 332K)

That does kind of remind me of the rinoa squall embrace logo of ffviii. Cool

That´s because Uruguay in the past was part of the Brazilian empire, so when it broke off it left that pinkie there.

Croatia

Attached: 39647397.jpg (1300x1040, 88K)

Russians girls are the most beautiful then

This theory only applies to the americas

>tfw will never get my head cracked open like a whalenut in between the thights of a thicc salvadorian qt
why even live?

Agree

Baséd

Pure art

That would be Chile

Attached: serveimage-5.png (720x361, 115K)

Good god, please no

>brazil
>flat

Attached: Brazil_topo.jpg (1400x1419, 761K)

Very flat for it's size.

Attached: ultra-prominent peaks-map.jpg (249x482, 36K)

angrey monkey

Attached: 1553446848252.jpg (550x514, 46K)

I can't unsee now

Better one here.

Attached: arshitina.png (590x375, 653K)

Brazil looks like a retarded kid drew a country shape. Completely unaesthetic with soft edges, no intricacy and details. And with that stupid thing at the bottom.