Imagine the smell

Imagine the smell..

Attached: New_France_Colonies_Map.svg.png (529x582, 114K)

>Pays d'en Haut
Bordel, les gogoles qui ont inventé ces noms devaient être les ancêtres de Flamby.

Portuguese are smellier than frogs

How? Imagine all the French cheese, garlic, red wine, onions, escargots, cigarettes...

Attached: 1534010089401.jpg (1200x1800, 290K)

I would DRINK wine polluted by stinky french girl feet, but only if she is southern french.

South france is moors so a lot of the girls there have cute, soft, brown feet that stink of cheese and wine.

Attached: smelly wine.png (645x912, 564K)

Absolutely disgusting. This is one of the few occassions where I'm glad the eternal Anglo won.

>no smelly pale feet german gf

Attached: germm.jpg (1139x1125, 128K)

Why would a German prefer the *Nglo dog over his French brothers?

>French brothers
Maybe if we're talking about Cain and Abel.

Attached: le natural borders.png (430x420, 108K)

Reminder that North America belongs to the Netherlands

1) English is closer to German than French
2) the English are more similar to us than the French even if they might not wanna admit it
3) the English are less arrogant than the French
4) "French brothers" literally our arch-enemy. Anglos have been our enemy for a brief ~50 years, French have been our enemy for centuries

why are swarthy french feet so much better smelling than wh*te french feet from the north?

Attached: brown french.png (524x647, 723K)

she is portuguese

her ask.fm page is in french

Attached: swarthy french.jpg (1080x1350, 78K)

Portuguese immigrant in France

hopefully she browns the rest of wh*te french women with her dusky med feet.

Attached: med feet.jpg (1536x2048, 608K)

seek help

would rather seek brown feet

Attached: sad remu.jpg (850x756, 176K)

>English is closer to german than French
What are the basis of this evaluation?
>the English are more similar to us than the French
again nothing to back it up, give exemples at least
>the English are less arrogant than the French
You don't live near anglos I see
> "French brothers" literally our arch-enemy. Anglos have been our enemy for a brief ~50 years, French have been our enemy for centuries
Ignorance of history create strong opinions.

Attached: Hitler 1484851511002.jpg (600x432, 183K)

I forgot
why didn't the French bother to send people to NA except Quebec?

t. Quebecois
can't be bothered to prove the obvious, sorry

You sound like a fat mexican who's only knowledgeable about pop culture and never learned the history of the U.S.A or an underaged ban.

If that med feet lad is still around, please be aware that I’ll need to see some soles before I can make my ultimate judgment.

we're never taught about French America in school other than the French were there and then we bought it

i won't post my smelly, mud colored, medfeet here since everyone will suffocate

Attached: !!!!.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Attached: 1550759259040.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

sneed

Nothing mentionened about the 13 colonies or the 7 years war?
This shit is literally the things and events that created your country, even if they don't talk about "the french" directly, all of the rest should be easy as fuck to deduce.

You can’t be that fucking degenerate from jaypee can you

Attached: stop.jpg (500x628, 65K)

n-no

>French and Indians attack
>English come rescue the colonists
>"uuuuuum, war is expensive sweaties. Please pay more taxes to compensate us for saving you"
>"wtf I hate Britain now! reeeeeeeeeeee"
then the French helped the colonists by financing them and cornering the Brits from escaping
then Jefferson bought a whole bunch of French territory
then America saved France in ww2
that's about it

and you can't deduce that, French settled and explored most of north america during the colonial era and didn't just dwelled in god forsaken frozen Québec for all that time?
You think Cajuns in Louisiane just started to call themselves Cajun for the laugh of it or that the reason why almost half of american city have french names is because "yo French is cool bra"?

Attached: 3KM.png (328x404, 323K)

This is what autism looks like.

not to mention that britain had a lot on their plate at the time trying to control india and we'd rather have lost the 13 colonies than india desu

New France had a very small population compared to the anglos, the anomaly is that Quebec survived at all.
It's hard to imagine but at the time north America was largely irrelevant, and Louis XV was a lazy bastard that refused to help the vastly outnumbered new France.