Why didn't East Asians develop the genetic mutation for blue eyes/blond hair? It would look so cool

Why didn't East Asians develop the genetic mutation for blue eyes/blond hair? It would look so cool

Attached: 1545435082799.jpg (1350x900, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjwl_JzLIwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: suomalainen15.jpg (923x644, 72K)

They probably killed and ate the first that developed those features.

Imposter you are not really Asian it's a meme

Attached: 1529901157534.jpg (564x845, 68K)

>Why didn't East Asians develop a completely random mutation?

>completely random

It's not random. And the reason it spread so fast in Northern Europe it's because it's advantageous.

Attached: 1533711201644.jpg (600x600, 178K)

we are fully asian though
youtube.com/watch?v=rjwl_JzLIwQ

get laid pablo

So this is the evolution of hapas?
Amazing

It was random when it first appeared.

East Asians got vitamin D from fish, Europeans hunted stuff in the forests.

It was random, lighter skins is an adaptive thing to help with absorption of vitamin D but things like Blue Eyes is just a dice throw

Look weird

I don't think it's random, otherwise why are brown eyes much more common in Spain than in Finland? I believe light pigmentation of skin/eyes/hair all have to do with light levels, tho it's not impossible for non-europeans to be born light-skinned or blond

Melanesians iirc have a separate mutation that gives them blond hair. I wonder what would happen if a natural blond and a blond melanesian mixed?

Attached: solomonislands.jpg (400x600, 35K)

Most genetic mutations are random but they spread if they are advantageous from an evolutionary/sexual selection perspective.

East Asians have the environmental adaption of pale skin to absorb more vitamin D. They evolved in high latitudes too.

You can have light skin to absorb more Vitamin D without being blond/blue eyed

Attached: 1523671836002.jpg (564x845, 41K)

Everything is a dice throw when it first happen, lighter skin happened randomly but then it was useful for the place it developed and many people have lighter skin now.

Spain had mostly blue-eyed people in the Upper Paleolithic era.

They still look just as bad even depigmented

Attached: large.jpg (750x817, 89K)

I don't get it. Is she supposed to be ugly? Her face is literally perfect

Attached: 1548273630669.jpg (564x845, 70K)

No idea - but hey. Guess we were lucky in that department.

Attached: 13.jpg (960x480, 281K)

People have different tastes. I'm not attracted to East Asians either, they do nothing for me.

They look just as weird and plastic as the girl I posted, and would be just ugly without makeup. It's all about their facial features

Yeah I know but the weird thing about it is that it seems the mutation for blue eyes has actually appeared multiple times through history, I remember reading that the mutation that gave most modern Europeans light eyes happened 8000 years ago

Blue eyes is also part of a genetic disorder called waardenburg syndrome

Attached: waard.jpg (480x339, 18K)

I don't know but westernized Asians make me horny af

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-161215.png (1280x720, 480K)

Yes she had plastic surgery to resemble the ideal beauty according to prevailing Korean beauty standards. Same way white and slav roasties go to tanning salons and inject silicon in their lips to look like the Kardashians. I don't understand what you are trying to prove here

Attached: 1522883423252.jpg (768x384, 55K)

The mutation itself is random, how it spread is not.
So for example with blue eyes the spread is mainly because of sexual selection, but with light skin it was mainly because certain melanin levels are better in certain enviroments, so everyone started black, if a lighter skin mutation happened in Africa, it wouldn't have spread so you won't see light skinned native Africans, but when it happened in the Middle East (the origin of the first lighter skin mutation iirc) it was better that having totally dark skin, so that mutation spread because those who had that gene were more successful, and other mutations spread too in places where they were better, so now we have a gradient of skin colour around the world.

Maybe blue eyes haven't happened so far back that they spread all what they will spread, also while many people like them they aren't the most important thing for sexual selection for most people, a totally ugly person with blue eyes won't be more attractive than a total Chad that is also rich and has brown eyes, so I doubt that they will be extenguished everywhere even if for most people blue eyes are more attractive, also blue eyes are sightly worse for sunny places like Spain, and even in the places they are kind of better, brown eyes haven't disappeared.

They didn't, idiot.

So asian roasties desire to be white, and white roasties desire to be brown.

>desire to be white

But the Korean beauty standard doesn't look white at all.

Attached: 1527440737800.jpg (564x846, 72K)

Asian albinos still look a bit uglier. I guess whites just got lucky.

Attached: albino-asian.jpg (310x400, 25K)

Attached: albinisim-08.jpg (533x800, 80K)

Their beauty standards are similar to 19th century european beauty standards.

Attached: Angel1887.jpg (473x600, 36K)

hot

I sorta agree with you. But I think they try to look hapa more than anything else

From Pinay to Latina

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

ehem

Or maybe it developed independently based on unique Korean circumstances and history. I am not an expert I don't know and neither do you so stop making assumptions

Not sure about that

Attached: 1522641911554.png (1242x2208, 1.93M)

cool name

Attached: c23c98132f3ceb8aba2ad70f25fe93c6.jpg (1880x2500, 819K)

I’ve read somewhere that ancient Qing or Han Chinese record talked about red hair green eyed “barbarians” living in western part of China, I think the Chinese killed them all.

She doesn't look Korean.

19th century european beauty standards are 21st century beauty standards.

Attached: William-Adolphe_Bouguereau_(1825-1905)_-_Italian_Girl_Drawing_Water_(1871).jpg (1373x2092, 204K)

you can get ginger afgans, my friend saw one while in the army

Koreans were heavily influenced by the Western culture, it's a fact.
>developed independently based on unique Korean circumstances and history.
Korean women are notorious of having strong jaws, and they stared doing plastic surgeries en masse only recently. So i doubt it.

Attached: suki-kim-author-image---photo-credit-ed-kashi-vii_wide-092e53d485deadee3f9cb887cb047287c3d3d223.jpg (1400x787, 179K)

Maybe in the 3rd world.

She's not Korean. It's a 19th century painting.
Here's a painting of asian woman

Attached: 290853.jpg (337x470, 161K)

Still waiting for you to prove what's particularly white about idealized Korean beauty standards

Attached: 1540247115049.jpg (1080x1080, 1.2M)

Looks like a modern korean woman except for the nose

wew talk about high maintenance plastic girls

Attached: 661d295525f4723d887ed2416b84e704.png (1875x1087, 1.14M)

Double eyelids, nose job, bleached white skin

This is a terrible pic you posted btw, you can tell it's been heavily edited

She's definitely looks less asian with those plastic surgeries, come on. Looks more like hapa.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Yes they are called selfie cam fitlers white roasties use them too. What are you trying to prove exactly?

Attached: 1541493790612.png (960x1024, 838K)

this is a 5/5, much better than those plastic whores YTboys post t:eemujin

Are you white

No her neotenous features are exaggerated. Large eyes small nose large lips small jaw pale skin small face in general. Literally the opposite of white roastie beauty standards.

>white roastie beauty standards.
Modern beauty standards. People liked fatties back in 15th century.

>Pale skin beauty standard is influenced by western

Pale skin have been always beauty standard in Eat Asia since Ancient time when they didnt know existence of White.

That Western changed their beauty standard(pale skin-> tanned skin) doest mean East Asia have to follow.

Those were the Tocharians. They were Indo-Europeans (a.k.a. aryans) who lived in and around the Tarim basin.

eyelid surgery

>Double eyelids,nose,white skin
>white feature
all can be seen from east asians as well
also this God, what's up with white trying so hard to feel better about themselves

I want to eat her pussy malaka

It looks ugly as fuck

i love Red Velvet

Attached: large.jpg (750x1125, 56K)

A lot of people just hate fags with yellow fever like OP, who think that asian women are actually better looking.

Attached: 1552935972393.jpg (1198x1837, 733K)

top is too yellow , down is too white

Imagine a White woman standing next to them, must be hella embarrassing

they don't look better either in high resolution picture

Attached: DcvWsO1X4AUWuNk.jpg (1200x800, 195K)

you are trying and seething so hard and for a person who thinks it's "just another yellow fever fag"

>large eyes, small jaw, small face
Lmao, this is the opposite of asian traits.

they look way better

Attached: korvia-image-photo-secrets-classroom-management-warm-up-game.jpg (959x588, 85K)

>East Asian
>pale skin
pick one user, without whitening cream, they're browner than meds. I mean look at these North Korean intelligence workers, they stay in door all say and are still brown

Attached: 102281368-north-korea-computers.530x298.jpg (530x298, 17K)

Seriously though why is this slav roastie always so hysterical about these threads?

Attached: 1504122613313.png (800x533, 640K)

>t.never been outside of his country

they just have dyed hairs and contact lens

Tbh, the US has a lot of East Asians, and what he says is pretty true. I live in California, which has the highest East Asian pop. in the country and most of them are not at all white skinned

Why do you brownies want to look white? It's honestly super cringe, please commit dead

Bleached their skin and did tons of plastic surgeries.

Yooo fellow Californian. i live near Korea town in Los Angeles, they're brown as fuck, except the cringey zoomers who obviously whiten their skin

yes that too, I was just saying they don't look hapa at all

>California
because they get tanned.
it's way colder here so people tend to be paler. also by east asians you probably include viets chinks etc they got a darker skin pigment
pic related is my hand.

Attached: 20170424_141559.jpg (4032x2268, 3.09M)

Are you a shut in? There are plenty of white people here who do go outside and don't tan

Your skin looks dry. Also ignore them, they're jealous Chicanos.

Browntino

Then WHY are North Koreans so dark? Riddle me that chinkoid. Gonna call bullshit on you man, and lol, do you think California is a desert?

Nope. I'm hapa and I tan very easily

The yellow hue is due to Abbo genes, the closer to South Asia the browner they get

Which is more accurate

>White worshipping South Korea

or

>Chad North Koreans that don't bleach their skin and are comfortable being who they are

Attached: korea-students3-071818.jpg (620x349, 64K)

Haven't seen this amount of seething for a while
all I want to say is CHI

So you're saying all of Asia has abbo genes? I reversed image searched it and the source is Korean

>I have no argument. FUCKING CHIIIIIIIII
Keep seething Chickoid

Attached: xi-pooh.jpg (1240x700, 104K)

You realize that they just want to get rid of their natural features such as non-existent eyes?

Attached: 1551571414458.jpg (850x662, 59K)

why are you so butthurt? not everyone wants their skin to turn into leather so they can be instagram whores

I'm not seething. I'm telling you what my reality is. I'm hapa and I'm not pale skinned. My natural skin color is olive skin. I don't understand why you're trying to deny something so fiercely?

seething

Missed my point entirely

>Seething

Attached: 1553398913032.gif (413x243, 51K)

Prove it

Pretty much

Attached: Nasal Index Map.png (945x662, 469K)

Not even that half chink, but how are you expecting him to prove it?