Has any nation been as culturally relevant as the Germans?

Has any nation been as culturally relevant as the Germans?

Attached: maxresdefault(3).jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eesti

Finns.

Attached: Rurik.jpg (800x1067, 302K)

A lot of countries

Aren’t you forgetting someone?

that's aquaman

Eesti

Austrians count as Germans.

*cough*

Yeah, France and Italy.

Italians

China

Niger

No. Greeks have been culturally relevant back then some thousands of years ago, but they are still not close to the relevance and worth of the German discoveries, achievements and cultural assets.

France, England, Italy, Spain, Russia, China

>France, England, Italy, Spain, Russia, China
Dreckiger Verräter. Frankreich ist der Erbfeind und hat uns nur Unheil gebracht. Und die anderen Nationen sind auch nicht gerade viel besser.

France has probably had the largest overall historical impact

>desperately trying to be spared when the other germans itt get arrested for nazism

Na und? Heißt nicht dass ich Frankreich etc mag. Zu bestreiten dass sie kulturell ebenso relevant sind wie Deutschland ist Realitätsverweigerung.

Its a swede. Not fucking chuhan from swamps.

Attached: IMG_20190318_200110_887.jpg (640x502, 65K)

Bulgaria
Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-160324_Google.jpg (1440x834, 547K)

Ja, aber im Vergleich zu den Deutschen ist es ein Witz, was die Franzosen geleistet haben. OP hat ja von Ländern gesprochen, die mit den Deutschland auf einer Stufe stehen.

Nun vergleiche folgende Listen:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries

I have no idea what that is

nice. I also vote for Bulgaria

Attached: 1553304709809.jpg (900x900, 51K)

Unironically America. Regardless of what's your opinion on it, It's by far the most widespread

Your ignorance is showing pelbeian.

I'd say Italy is probably the most culturally relevant, if you include Rome in your consideration of Italy, as I don't think there is a language out there without a Latin based word in it, and they've produced so much art, technology, music, food, just so many great minds making so many great things going all the way up into the modern age.

>Chuhan from swamps trying to lay his dirty hands on russian history
Nothing new i guess, when you have nothing to be proud of - you steal history. You dont differ from those cunts from BBC that claim achilles, lancelot, pharaohes were black.
Kys mongoloid.

Attached: 1551994780869-int.jpg (1439x1440, 207K)

More like italics than Italians , the country of Italy it's not that old.

so pizza?

Yeah I mean more the region of Italia than Italy, because look at OP, he posted a pic of Beethoven but Beethoven wasn't a German, he was an Austrian, which isn't even in the Region of Germany, so I'm assuming he means which people are more culturally relevant instead of which Nationality.

>The Rurikid dynasty was founded in 862 by Rurik, a Varangian prince. Folk history tells of the Finnic and Slavic tribes in the area calling on "'the Varangians [i.e. Scandinavians], to the Rus' … The Chud, the Slovenes, the Krivichi and the Ves said "Our land is vast and abundant, but there is no order in it. Come and reign as princes and have authority over us!"' Three brothers came with 'their kin' and 'all the Rus' in response to this invitation. Rurik set up rule in Novgorod, giving more provincial towns to his brothers. There is some ambiguity even in the Primary Chronicle about the specifics of the story, "hence their paradoxical statement 'the people of Novgorod are of Varangian stock, for formerly they were Slovenes.'" However, archaeological evidence such as "Frankish swords, a sword chape and a tortoiseshell brooch" in the area suggest that there was, in fact, a Scandinavian population during the tenth century at the latest.[3]

>There have also been some suggestions that Rurik and his brothers might have been of Finnish or Estonian descent. In Estonian folklore there is a tale of three brothers, namely Rahurikkuja (Troublemaker), Siniuss (Blue snake) and Truuvaar (Loyal man) (estonianized names for Rurik, Sineus and Truvor), who were born as peasants, but through bravery and courageousness all eventually became rulers in foreign countries.

Shame that you idiots dont even know your countrys history.

Literally a black man's lips, Yellow man's eyes, and white man's colour, how is this possible.

It's the tastiest thing in the whole universe

>Beethoven wasn't a German
>american education
yes he was german, he was born in bonn. He just moved to austria.

cringe

pretty THICC coming from an american

Attached: N1c.jpg (724x866, 231K)

>made up stories for meme countries to feel big and powerful.
Swedish vikings came here and had ties with local nobles not unnamed baltoids nor finns. Its proven by swords, armor, helmets, gold, ancient graves and countless more evidences even Orvar odds saga mentions Oleg of Novgorod read (Hailaga or Helge).
You are the one who is ignorant.

europoor cope

>The project began in 2006 when practically no one knew from whom and from where the Rurikid princes came from. It was also unclear whether the Rurikid princes were descended from a single male. The Russian Newsweek Magazine tested the first prince (Professor Dmitri Shahovskoy of France) who was found to belong to the N1c1 genetic haplogroup. The Russian Newsweek had later confirmed his result by testing two other princes, namely Prince Andrei Gagarin of Russia and Prince Nikita Lobanov-Rostovsky of Great Britain. Many new tests have been performed in this project. Although some of the princes do not share the N1c1 hapologroup, by all means we can now say that the N1c1 haplogroup was shared at least by Prince Svatoslav Igorevich (father of St. Vladimir the Great of Kiev, and the grandson of Rurik).

>When Georg W. Bush looked Vladimir Putin deep in the eyes and later said that he had detected a soul, it may simply have been a case of two 'Finns' recognizing each other. Just like Putin has been said to have paternal roots in Karelia (the original name was Poutiainen), GWB may have some Savonian background.

>One of GWB's ancestors came from the Swedish province of Värmland, which was largely populated by Finns from Savonia in the 16th and 17th centuries. Read more about these industrious settlers in Helsingin Sanomat

stay mad, WE WUZ :D

Attached: 1508168081652.jpg (978x549, 359K)

since all of European culture is a byproduct of Greek culture, I'd say Greece

Chad.