Say something nice about turkey

say something nice about turkey

Attached: 1466012288912.jpg (720x960, 64K)

Turkey is nice

this girl is ukranian
still, bless her heart

They gave us nice Turkish girls, but I'm not allowed to marry one of them

Attached: 1525682874735.png (1013x1072, 503K)

lmao cuck.

this girl is an estonian with some mental issues
>hanna soobik

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS TURK

Attached: 1461208606351.png (556x430, 96K)

oh yeah estonian.
I was inbetween either ukranian or some sort of baltic.

how the fuck does a rich western european manage to fuck up turkish women is beyond me, like nigger just throw money at her face thats how our women work

>something nice about turkey
pic unrelated

>hanna soobik
google doesnt give any results for this.

incel

atleast the alamancı ones in europe are

dont @ me

she deleted everything about 3 years ago

basically a brazilianon obsessed over her a bit too much in /balt/. i looked her up for him and i think he started harassing her. she had pretty ebin 'cosplay' pics etc.

yeah no. no one can vanish from internet like that. its much more likely that girl is just some no name turkish girl whos pic was taken from instagram or a facebook.

Turks are the only based non christian and are the only reason we're not extinct, thank you turks.

proofs?

well apparently she did. i just checked her old estonian fb equivalent (where this pic was taken from) and it's gone. the only thing left is some primary school record of her in a place called 'audru' which i think is somewhere in western eesti near 'parnu'

if you really care so much you can search the desuarchive for other pics i posted. ca 3/4 years ago

you are welcome paddy, anytime

you just made all that up.

Reverse search it, dumbass

Attached: 20663934_844743212350920_5260051422085763400_n.jpg (826x827, 66K)

Why do you hate turks? Are you serb or armenian?

yeah. there's more. she had a video on yt where she gave a speech on graduation day. that's gone too now. and the amateur student video she and some of her classmates did for a school project

that pic literally proves nothing.

he is a virgin

An Estonian girl who likes sands, what a new discovery

It's not about hate, the girl is not from turkey simple as. And no reason to like them when their diaspora is infesting europe, as is the case with OP
Again, reverse search it or maybe you're just too dumb for that, jelly buttmad turk

i reverse searched both pics on google and yandex. no results. why are you so angry?

Probably. The only people i hate are gypsies and even they have some nice music and shit. Maybe uzbeks and tajiks as well but they are just dumb, that’s kinda it.

Anzu

ta oli omal ajal mingi rate.ee meemlord kntao. mingeid jaapani teemalisi pilte tegi ka igasugu imelikes poosides.

But our diaspora also infests europe, never heard a good thing about us and everybody hates us tourists as well. And why do you care? You live in Russia.

>Warm climate
>Nice and diverse nature
>Delicious food
>Cheap housing and mostly cheap prices (even compared to those of Russia); With $1k monthly you can have acceptable living standards in a place like Alanya
>Despite all memes about Islam mostly nice people (really better than you'd expect if you never been there)

3...2...1 before I get called a tatar or whatever

Only tatar nationalists like turks. Most dislike them for some reason

I dunno but I thought all of them love Turkey. Maybe I was wrong.

my ex e-bf was a turk
turkey has a lot of pretty boys

Why would russians hate them then? And tatars like them? Shitskins like shitskins and whites hate shitskins?

They make absolutely delicious food

go back to your containment board

My gf is from there, so thank you Turkey for giving such a miracle

I only browse int. I’m defending you here, dumb turd

Good food

I don't love or hate anyone based on their skin color.

Bet she's an izmirli

turey suport isis

>shitskins
>turd
kys

You first, retard. If you think you have shitskin, they maybe in fact do.

what do you know about her, any social media?

I find her to be really beautiful

oh, i got kinda interested in her and found her rate ee like 1,5 years ago, but I didn't harass or talk to her

Attached: 132e17679663.jpg (427x640, 50K)

learn to speak english first you mongoloid subhuman

i like turkey but i prefer chicken

Attached: 1553382956178.png (138x159, 60K)

the only nice thing about turkey is that they have kebab

I love how they let their daughters fuck superior KURDISH BVLLS

Hey, at least It's not Brazil!

i guess she just deleted all the cringe before getting a job interview or going to uni

i am greek

lmao that can be it, she was edgy as fuck, posed as a nazi

apparently she's called Hanna Aleksandra?

she's truly fucking beautiful

Attached: file.png (640x640, 925K)

aleksandra is a middle name. her given name is hanna soobik. and i don't think she's posing as one given that she's from a region where nazi people are a majority

>given that she's from a region where nazi people are a majority
What do you mean? Didn't think there were places where being a nazi is socially accepted

BTW, how does she compare physically to the other girls in your country?

well.. estonia is a bit special you see. we have 90% nazi regions and then the bigger cities where people are a bit more, how to put it, liberal.

she's a solid 5 here

Found her FB from the name you gave me, she's really fucking hot, looked better with black hair, but fuck it

That's interesting, never heard that about Estonia

Damn, a 5?! Guess I have hopes of moving there and eventually getting an Estonian gf, post a 9/10 there btw

Attached: file.png (960x960, 958K)

>post a 9/10 there btw
what am i? your digital pimp? come here and see for yourself. your eyes will feel like they have cancer once you leave for another country

I was just trying to be friendly, what a cunt