Why do American students get grades far higher than those European students get?

Why do American students get grades far higher than those European students get?
Is american school that much easier or am i missing something?

pic not related

Attached: Untitled2.png (800x600, 7K)

Europeans are retards and all of this “haha Americans r dumb” is years of propaganda spread by people that don’t like the actions of our government rotting away at your brain

Why do you think we are the technological powerhouse of the world

Their tests are far, far easier but the grades themselves are much harder to attain, to get an A here is 70% whereas in America I believe it’s 85%.

100-90% is an A, 89-80% is a B, 79-70% is a C and so on

Not here. To get a 1.7 here you need like 85 percent for an 1.0 you need 95.
In universities obviously.

>85%
lol what

Most universities don’t count anything below a 91 as an A

Really? That’s much higher than I thought.
Again though, your tests are much easier than here, what percentage of students tend to get As? Here it’s 30%, give or take 5%

because we let international students slave away in our elite universities, taking up spots meant for American students, in courses taught by tenured professors from Europe and Asia who can barely speak english. companies then hire those immigrants who then end up quitting and stealing trade secrets for their startup companies they set up back in their home country

So all those american fellas bragging about getting a 90% would be getting a 70% in Europe?

>to get an A here is 70%

Attached: 1524664333930.png (265x238, 108K)

Why are our universities elite and not theirs?

jesus
that will get you a passing CC here

didn't say all our universities are elite, I'm saying this is what occurs in our elite level universities. our best institutions don't even service our citizens anymore

what are the demographics like in top universities? I always envision it to be mostly asians and some indians for some reason

Meant for

because of asians

Attached: DSC_0021.jpg (1200x795, 695K)

Our universities are by far the best on the planet

He’s bullshitting about the international student thing but meme about Asians is true. Any good school is typically 45% white, 45% asian, 10% affirmative action

Are Asians not Americans? Are all of the people on that team Asian? Most good schools have a pretty equal number of Asians to whites (but Asians are represented at higher numbers than their overall population because the Asians who came here and had kids are wealthy)

they're used as ghostwriters or rather slaves, imported so that they do all the job and white people claim their achievements as their own. asians are allowed to stay in a highly developed country and white people get all the props, it's a win-win. that picture is from an international competition. you sent a team full of asians because a team full of whiteys wouldn't have won. let that sink in

>Are Asians not Americans?
I thought that only people that could claim descent from the time of the founding could be considered americans

Because a lot of their grades are from projects and not 100% by exams. And because they have the multiple choice exams which are stupid but easier

Money of course.
At the end of the war you ended up filthy rich and could invest heavily on education

best because we can afford to pilfer the best talent from around the globe, not because Americans are smarter or more competitive than the rest of the world. our secondary education system, for example, is a fucking mess, practically third world in large swathes of the US outside of New England and PNW

An A is 70%? Nah famalam that's a joke

>niggers make up our olympic basketball teams
>chinks make up our math competitions
>Jews run our financial institutions
this is why you can't win against america

it's okay china is already on that

Maybe 20-30% get steady A’s, B’s and C’s are very common in high school. At a good university anything under a mid-B is frowned upon

70% is a first class. You're not in Uni are you?